+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 October Common-Law / Spousal Sponsorship (Inland)

npandya6677

Feb 27, 2024
Should be payment for your biometric fee, that is if you paid it separately. The same happened to me, and I was also asked to provide a receipt.
I was wondering how did you upload the receipt for the biometric? I was asked to pay the pending fees for biometrics. So I used the link provided by them to pay the fees and was asked for login credentials. Does that mean the receipt will be sent to them automatically? Because I don't see any option to upload the receipt.

DrCryuff

May 16, 2024
I was wondering how did you upload the receipt for the biometric? I was asked to pay the pending fees for biometrics. So I used the link provided by them to pay the fees and was asked for login credentials. Does that mean the receipt will be sent to them automatically? Because I don't see any option to upload the receipt.
Did you link your application to gckey?
If you did, log in to gckey go to your submitted pr application and click on "view submitted application or upload documents" you will see the link/button to upload the receipt. Let me know if this helps.

2Merry

Jun 10, 2023
I uploaded my receipt using the webform. My application tracker showed the payment before the webform was confirmed on the tracker.