Apr 24, 2024
Applied Oct 2022
Acknowledge letter Feb 2023
Request letter January 2024
Eligibility letter March 2024
Pre arrival letter March 2024
Portal 1 October 2024
Portal 2?
I am November 2022, received Pre-arrival in April. So, it is my turn finally! In President Tinubu’s language, EMÍ LO KÁN!

Soroush666

Sep 29, 2024
Now that PA’s eCOPR has been received, is it not possible for the dependent to apply for a TRV I.e visiting visa for the time being, while he or she awaits the PR processing? Has anyone witnessed or experienced this process?
Yes they can apply; but they need the very good proof to show that they leave Canada at the end of the stay, so you need a strong application

Reactions: Christtop

moha212

Jul 16, 2024
I have completed 25 months since applying for permanent residency, but I still haven't received it. The only thing I have is a G number, and I’ve submitted all the required documents. I contacted IRCC several times, but to no avail. I also reached out to my MP, who only inquired about the status of my application, which hasn't changed.

I am in Quebec, where the processing time for permanent residency has increased to 41 months, which is crazy. The timeline keeps extending, and at this rate, I will never get my PR. Is there a solution to this issue?

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
I have completed 25 months since applying for permanent residency, but I still haven't received it. The only thing I have is a G number, and I’ve submitted all the required documents. I contacted IRCC several times, but to no avail. I also reached out to my MP, who only inquired about the status of my application, which hasn't changed.

I am in Quebec, where the processing time for permanent residency has increased to 41 months, which is crazy. The timeline keeps extending, and at this rate, I will never get my PR. Is there a solution to this issue?

I am also in quebec but i received pre arrival and eligibility in 14 months i am shocked to see that you didn’t recieved anything in 25 months

Here4help

Dec 4, 2021
I am also in quebec more than 41 months passed but still nothing everything was passed since 2023 but still no decision because of Quebec quota system and now extended timeline. Even we cannot do anything we are helpless because they think that we did a major mistake selecting Qc.

Aug 24, 2024
Hey guys’ I have just been informed that I passed criminality assessment and the security check started on the 24th September. Does anyone know how long this security check last? I applied for PR June 22 2022.

Reactions: himankkohli6

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Hey guys’ I have just been informed that I passed criminality assessment and the security check started on the 24th September. Does anyone know how long this security check last? I applied for PR June 22 2022.
Congratulations good news how long does it take to start your security check? How did you informed?

Aug 24, 2024
Security check started September 24th. My MP made a HARD inquiry on my case and the information was provided. Someone said it take about 1 month to complete security check, I don’t know how true that is’ Does anyone have any idea?

Reactions: himankkohli6

pkrgamer

Jan 4, 2024
Let's get some hopefully together.

I'm 2023 applicants and wanted to shared my time line here as well

PR application sent in March 2023
AOR sept 2023.

Province: Quebec.

Office: MISSISSAUGA

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

- Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Review of medical results
- Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
- Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Background check
Not applicable.
- Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ATIP

ASSESSMENTS Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Not Started
Other Reqs:
Final: