+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Cab122

Nov 12, 2021
Does anyone know what the latest is for the non healthcare essential English stream? Ive seen a few in July but I think they're anomalies.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
She's not the longest, there are others from May who still have not gotten AOR. There's no late eCopr the IRCC says the average can be up to 6months, but they have been working very hard to ensure persons get them quickly before the xmas holiday
I means one we know from this forum.
* yes, others (applied from 12.00 -12.30) we don't know, have not received AOR, or eCopr yet.

S S Sidhu

Oct 28, 2021
It has been a month since I got my eCOPR but my photo is still in review on the portal and no PR card. Is there something that I can do
Link your PR card application in GCkey. You'll get the most recent updates there. Portal is not very reliable. I applied my PR card on 17th Nov, got GU on 9th Dec and approval 13th Dec. They already mailed my card but in portal it's still in review. So link your application

Kay99

Oct 10, 2021
Link your PR card application in GCkey. You'll get the most recent updates there. Portal is not very reliable. I applied my PR card on 17th Nov, got GU on 9th Dec and approval 13th Dec. They already mailed my card but in portal it's still in review. So link your application
Thank you so much for replying

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
But i saw IRCC’s tweet in which they said they don’t care about the job title the only thing they care about is if most of the job duties and essential duties matches with the NOC.
Hey they have included cashiers in eligible occupations....when you open it, it literally says cashiers in retail stores, restaurants, etc...dont worry

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
Hi all,
How long does it take to get ecopr? I submitted my declaration, address and photo on Dec 11 and they’re all still in review on the portal. Also there are no updates on my application on gckey, the status is still just under “submitted”. Is that concerning?

Tr2Pr Curse

Dec 6, 2021
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how they manage to talk to a representative over the phone? Each time I call they say they'll only answer to people affected by violence or Afghanistan

Reactions: maxiie