+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
hey guys! Asking for a friend, would a cook be eligible as f&b food processor for the Essential Non-healthcare worker category? Thanks a bunch!

Mini Singh

Star Member
May 8, 2020
hi guys i have a question .

by mistake My friend applied under French essential worker , then he applied under correct stream -essential worker ( used same fee receiot for both application )
TODAY He GOT AOR - He is not sure for which application he got the AOR
PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANYTHING

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi Tomican, Yes those hours are satisfied from 2019 Nov to May 2021, am I ok to apply now with Developer job currently ?
Yes,
You must prove you are working (from new job)
plus, You must prove you had 1560 hrs in 52 weeks (from old job)
etc....
More information here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html
and
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html

Reactions: Sairam.katla

Vantrtopr

Jun 23, 2021
You've already told us why they've asked you to resubmit in your earlier post - they want a handwritten signature...?
Oh sorry I didn't realize that's the reason they would ask for a new one but thanks for clarifying that and sorry if my questions are annoying!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
hi guys i have a question .

by mistake My friend applied under French essential worker , then he applied under correct stream -essential worker ( used same fee receiot for both application )
TODAY He GOT AOR - He is not sure for which application he got the AOR
PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANYTHING
My guess only - if AOR is NOT in French, then it is for the other stream :)
However, it is better to phone IRCC

Reactions: Mini Singh

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Yes he got his App link for IG stream applied 9:21 pst vancouver time
I know I'm the one always saying we should keep being patient and stay positive etc... but like OMG what happened to 9:18 PST!!? I still can't link my application - everything submitted upfront with no (known) mistakes. That's several people say they submitted 9:21 and got AOR. IRCC are just so unpredictable.

Mini Singh

Star Member
May 8, 2020
My guess only - if AOR is NOT in French, then it is for the other stream :)
However, it is better to phone IRCC
He got the application number in the email starts with EP ( EMAIL IS IN ENGLISH ) and also got the biometric request .
is this means he got the AOR or its just a biometrics request letter email ?