29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
AnQ - that waiting is the hardest part!
Have you follow up with them? It seems like a long wait to get your visa.

AnQ said:
Passport request soon ...

But for me until now... no news for the vjsa released.
Passed the passport July 13, 2015...
Still in waiting.
Today is September 23.....

Ecas says still in process.

Hoefully before september ends!!!

AnQ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Canadianinlove said:
AnQ - that waiting is the hardest part!
Have you follow up with them? It seems like a long wait to get your visa.
Yes Canadianinlove...
I sent them email.

Below was 2 emails of different explanations....
one reply was from the visa section and the other reply was the family reunification section....

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received your email regarding file number F000355909 on 14 September 2015. We note that the file was received on 27 April 2015.

If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

Thank you.

Visa Section

Sir/Madam:

Your family member’s application is currently being processed. Please do not make travel arrangements as we are unable to guarantee a specific date of issuance of his visa. Kindly note that your family members’ application was received in Manila on 30 June 2015. As indicated in our website, processing time on this category is 16 months. Rest assured that we are diligently processing your family member’s application and will contact you or your family member by email or phone if further documents or information are required.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit

Immigration Section - Section de l'immigration

Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada,

Manille Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza

6819 Ayala Avenue

Makati City1200, Philippines

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Sounds like things are moving forward.

I would find it difficult that they are asking you not to travel and a reminder the process is 16 months. so basically don't travel for alike a year and half.

AnQ said:
Yes Canadianinlove...
I sent them email.

one reply was from the visa section and the other reply was the family reunification section....

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received your email regarding file number F000355909 on 14 September 2015. We note that the file was received on 27 April 2015.

If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

Thank you.

Visa Section

Sir/Madam:

Your family member's application is currently being processed. Please do not make travel arrangements as we are unable to guarantee a specific date of issuance of his visa. Kindly note that your family members' application was received in Manila on 30 June 2015. As indicated in our website, processing time on this category is 16 months. Rest assured that we are diligently processing your family member's application and will contact you or your family member by email or phone if further documents or information are required.

Sincerely,

6819 Ayala Avenue

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
Canadianinlove said:
Sounds like good news is coming your way! Decision Made - bet they are going to ask for your passport shortly!!!

:D :D :D
Actually, it might not surprise me that they don't ask for my passport though, as Belgium as more of a VISA exempt country in that regard. I'll keep everybody updated in any case.

erika0728

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2015
File Transfer...
June 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
February 3, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 28, 2016
LANDED..........
February 2, 2016
AnQ said:
Yes Canadianinlove...
I sent them email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you.

Visa Section

Sir/Madam:

Your family member's application is currently being processed. Please do not make travel arrangements as we are unable to guarantee a specific date of issuance of his visa. Kindly note that your family members' application was received in Manila on 30 June 2015. As indicated in our website, processing time on this category is 16 months. Rest assured that we are diligently processing your family member's application and will contact you or your family member by email or phone if further documents or information are required.

Sincerely,

6819 Ayala Avenue

Hi AnQ we almost have the same timeline i also send my passport last july 13 but until now my status in inprocess.

AnQ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
erika0728 said:
Hi AnQ we almost have the same timeline i also send my passport last july 13 but until now my status in inprocess.
Hi erika0728

Theres a lot of different versions i heard from friends.recently, they experience 2-3months after visa was release.
I have a friend who used the VAC (visa appliCation center) she submitted it there personally and so her visa was released 3-5 days after submission. I have another friend who says, her husbands visa was released after 3 weeks of passport submission.

I don't know, its almost all the sponsorship this year was slowly again in Canadian Embassy Manila...it leaves u with high hope that visa will be released....

I even had to get an apartment hoping he will be here sooner...but i guess it takes time...but let us wait.....wait...and hope and pray..everything will be okay and sooner the better, they will released visas by bulk!!!

erika0728

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2015
File Transfer...
June 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
February 3, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 28, 2016
LANDED..........
February 2, 2016
AnQ said:
Hi erika0728

Theres a lot of different versions i heard from friends.recently, they experience 2-3months after visa was release.
I have a friend who used the VAC (visa appliCation center) she submitted it there personally and so her visa was released 3-5 days after submission. I have another friend who says, her husbands visa was released after 3 weeks of passport submission.

I don't know, its almost all the sponsorship this year was slowly again in Canadian Embassy Manila...it leaves u with high hope that visa will be released....

I even had to get an apartment hoping he will be here sooner...but i guess it takes time...but let us wait.....wait...and hope and pray..everything will be okay and sooner the better, they will released visas by bulk!!!
sometimes i think that i should used Vac rather than CEM to process my passport and they have also online customer service that can satisfied every applicant questions.
I'm hopping that before xmas our visas will in our hand :) keep on praying :)

erika0728

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2015
File Transfer...
June 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
February 3, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 28, 2016
LANDED..........
February 2, 2016
AnQ said:
Hi erika0728

hopping also that 3 mos is enough to release our visas.

AnQ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
erika0728 said:
sometimes i think that i should used Vac rather than CEM to process my passport and they have also online customer service that can satisfied every applicant questions.
I'm hopping that before xmas our visas will in our hand :) keep on praying :)
My biggest mistake as well.
I did not ask my husband to submit it through VAC...because hey have full on and online service. They do the pre screening..like checking forms if its complete bfore forwarding to CEM....i use courier though...

My bad, i did not give attention to this VAC..too late when i discovered it.

But anyways, hope and pray always
God still works...He knows besg...☺☺☺☺

erika0728

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2015
File Transfer...
June 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
February 3, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 28, 2016
LANDED..........
February 2, 2016
AnQ said:
My biggest mistake as well.
I did not ask my husband to submit it through VAC...because hey have full on and online service. They do the pre screening..like checking forms if its complete bfore forwarding to CEM....i use courier though...

My bad, i did not give attention to this VAC..too late when i discovered it.

But anyways, hope and pray always
God still works...He knows besg...☺☺☺☺
me also when i submitted my Passport i thought that CEM is the only authorized to process our documents and i do not have enough idea about VAC so sad :( but i know someday our visas will be on our hands maybe 1 month from now :) hopefully :) :)

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Good luck

flamand_quebec13 said:
Actually, it might not surprise me that they don't ask for my passport though, as Belgium as more of a VISA exempt country in that regard. I'll keep everybody updated in any case.

erika0728

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2015
File Transfer...
June 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
February 3, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 28, 2016
LANDED..........
February 2, 2016
Hi april applicant is there anyone here who got their visa?

forever19

Jun 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2015
File Transfer...
June 15, 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
Waived-- In Process Sept. 5, 2015
Passport Req..
July 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM Nov 24, 2015 VOH Dec 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas!
I'm also April applicant. Still wwwwaaaaiiiittttiiiiinnnnnnggggggg.....

erika0728

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2015
File Transfer...
June 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
February 3, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 28, 2016
LANDED..........
February 2, 2016
forever19 said:
I'm also April applicant. Still wwwwaaaaiiiittttiiiiinnnnnnggggggg.....

hopping that before xmas we all have our visas..

forever19

Jun 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2015
File Transfer...
June 15, 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
Waived-- In Process Sept. 5, 2015
Passport Req..
July 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM Nov 24, 2015 VOH Dec 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas!
erika0728 said:
hopping that before xmas we all have our visas..
I really hope so!