+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

nscanada77

May 10, 2014
Dear friends,

my application received there on 24 of April. I don't know if there is a chance for me to open my file.

It's difficult to wait all of this time. But what we can say or do.

only one thing as I am sure of that when it's for you , you will get it . otherwise if it's not for you, you will not get it.
No problem if they will give it to you or not.

Finally , thanks to Allah for every thing .

good luck friends.

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
ebonnie said:
I think the best thing is to leave them to do their work,whenever to get to us fine! We can't rush them..and to the people with inside source Wats the updates?
Exactly, i leave today this NSNP and this forum post a side for a couple of days and will be back again...i m thoroughly preparing for FSWP right now. good luck you all guys.

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
Sohailh said:
Hi Everyone,

By the grace of GOD, tonight I received pre scanning email from NSNP office with File Number.

My file reached on: 12 March 2014

NOC: 1111

Best of luck to everyone.
Congrats

tri-junction

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May'14
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
30th Aug'14 (PER)
Med's Request
21st Oct'14
Med's Done....
15th Nov'14
Passport Req..
DM on 21st Feb15
balars4 said:
NSNP is a mockery some thought. But they made us mockery & eaten our time. All just to give profit for American courier company.

Wat A.Parker, Cosman & T.Shaw r doing now. Just a drama. Inefficient NSNP & NSOI.
Hahha..those guys are just courier pick up guys..come on guys...

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
nscanada77 said:
Dear friends,

my application received there on 24 of April. I don't know if there is a chance for me to open my file.

It's difficult to wait all of this time. But what we can say or do.

only one thing as I am sure of that when it's for you , you will get it . otherwise if it's not for you, you will not get it.
No problem if they will give it to you or not.

Finally , thanks to Allah for every thing .

good luck friends.
Don't lose hope because no one is able to understand NSIO system

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
tri-junction said:
Hahha..those guys are just courier pick up guys..come on guys...
Guy, I don't know any officer name to mention here & bang him. Once these courier pick up guys r star in our forum. A myth shared also, if shaw pick it won't be processed & parker picks file will be considered for process.

I think u trust NSNP very much & support for their progress. All d best for u.

soft_guy

Apr 2, 2014
That is interesting. pre-screen emails seem to follow the date sequence, but refusals do not seem to. Also it seems, it is not just either pre-screen or refusal but there are other status into which the application can be put into. Also it seems they are taking a multi-pass processing - first they process all applications with a goal of selecting 100 or so, then they revisit the remaining stuff to select 50 more etc.

ram040479 said:
NO NO NO. Its strange. No reply, no rejection, no approval, no pre screening, no nomination. Nothing

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If we will see the spreadsheet there are two phases of pre-screening mails.

Ist whoes file reached on on 5th,6th and 7th March 2014 and got pre-screening mails during 16th April to 18th April 2014, if we see the spreadsheet out of 4 applicants who received pre-screening mails also received Nomination letter rest 2 are not active on this forum, may be they also got nomination.It shows guys most of the person got nomination during this phase NSOI didn't make any pool of pre-screening mails NOC wise to choose best, if anybody fit in their assessment criteria they nominated him/her immediately.May be lot of person got nomination during this phase.

May be they will change the selection process in second phase from may 2014 beacuse second phase of pre-screeing mails start from 7th may 2014,only hope if they will done the assessment and make best candidates pool till last 28th april 2014 received files and after that they will nominate.

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssbsmile said:
If we will see the spreadsheet there are two phases of pre-screening mails.

Ist whoes file reached on on 5th,6th and 7th March 2014 and got pre-screening mails during 16th April to 18th April 2014, if we see spreadsheet out of 4 applicants who received pre-screening mails received Nomination letter rest 2 are not active on this forum, may be they also got also nomination.It shows guys most of the person got nomination during this phase NSOI didn't making any pool of pre-screening mails NOC wise to choose best, if anybody fit in their assessment criteria they nominated him/her immediately.May be lot of person got nomination during this phase.

May be they changed the selection process in second phase from month may 2014 beacuse second phase of pre-screeing mails start from 7th may 2014,only hope if they check the assessment and make best candidates pool till last 28th april 2014 received files and after that they will nominate.
Good work!!!

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I also sent my Application to NS (Regional Labour Market Demand Stream) reached on 17th March 2014 and still no response from them............

My NOC is: 2147

Not sent the IELTS (Never attempted) just submitted the written proof.
Already done with the ECA from WES for FSWP and submitted the photocopy of my report and also submitted the written application to consider my photocopy if required i will send original report also.

Did a big mistake in my application one of my document which was in hindi i have to translate it into english but i forgot to do that and sent the photocopy without translation.

Still waiting for the response from them and also expecting 100% (Refusal). Preparing for FSWP 2015.

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
What will happen if i send them mail to withdraw my application? Or how to do that other way? I want to send documents for FSW and cant wait for their response anymore (my documents are probably not opened yet cause they received them 9th of April) Don't want to send application without withdrawing my nsnp aplication. What to do?

MH2014

May 31, 2014
Nrsing3152 said:
Dont loose hope buddy......according to the sheet there are only 2 nominations untill now....at this speed they will surely reach upto the end of April....just relax and wait......

And if u do me a favour, I'll be very thankful to u......please upload my data on the spreadsheet....
I am new in this forum.
My application:
Received on: 6 April
NOC. : 1111
Status. : married with 2 kids
No pre screening mail
No refusal letter
Still hope that they will open all application and assess accordingly. Finger crossed.

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
Vikiwow said:
What will happen if i send them mail to withdraw my application? Or how to do that other way? I want to send documents for FSW and cant wait for their response anymore (my documents are probably not opened yet cause they received them 9th of April) Don't want to send application without withdrawing my nsnp aplication. What to do?
Go proceed with fswp application. In case nsnp mail you a file number having been successful in the screening stage then you can manifest your withdrawal from nsnp. Fswp caps are up and will be filled up very soon.

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
A-Cheng said:
Go proceed with fswp application. In case nsnp mail you a file number having been successful in the screening stage then you can manifest your withdrawal from nsnp. Fswp caps are up and will be filled up very soon.
Thanks for info. Will get ECA on Thursday and apply to FSW.