+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

PasaK

Apr 5, 2014
Just some common news from NS

novascotia.ca/news/release/?id=20140602001

""We're creating an action plan that will help us bring Nova Scotians back to our province, attract immigrants from around the world and create a diverse, sustainable economy so our youth can raise their families here"

mynameiskhan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I also submit my file to NSNP in march 6 and got file number then other mails from immigration officer to update some records. Last mail I got with letter to intend to refuse due to old IlETS and applied job in other province. I have new ILETS test as well and never applied to other province.

any one have same issue.

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mynameiskhan said:
Dear all,

I also submit my file to NSNP in march 6 and got file number then other mails from immigration officer to update some records. Last mail I got with letter to intend to refuse due to old IlETS and applied job in other province. I have new ILETS test as well and never applied to other province.

any one have same issue.
Its so strange. When they sent you file number?
You can write to NS office about your case may be they consider.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
mynameiskhan said:
Dear all,

any one have same issue.
How did they claim that you applied in some other province ? did you mistakenly send communication to employer hiring for other province ??
did they contact HRSDC to check if you applied for LMO ?? what non sense is NSIO doing ??

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
mynameiskhan said:
Dear all,

any one have same issue.
you should write them and tell them they must be making a mistake on your application because as you claimed you have a new IELTS test and never applied to other province....they might have confused your file to another applicant's file...

mynameiskhan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
during make settlement plan I applied many online job and attached all according to them I attached one mail from SASK means I applied before to them which I never. I don't know what to do

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
mynameiskhan said:
during make settlement plan I applied many online job and attached all according to them I attached one mail from SASK means I applied before to them which I never. I don't know what to do
that's probably the reason...while you did not apply to immigrate to SASK as you claimed but since you applied for a job in SASK while applying to be nominated by NS, that does not totally show you are committed to staying in NS...you should have limited your online job application within NS...

mynameiskhan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes but I never applied direct, I applied only by searching NS and got many e-mail address of the campiness. I also got confirmation from SASK that I never applied to them.

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with application
mynameiskhan said:
yes but I never applied direct, I applied only by searching NS and got many e-mail address of the campiness. I also got confirmation from SASK that I never applied to them.
i suggest you write NSOI and explain to them concerning those job emails...

mynameiskhan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did but no reply from them even I attached SASK confirmation that I never applied to them for any thing.

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with application
mynameiskhan said:
I did but no reply from them even I attached SASK confirmation that I never applied to them for any thing.
when did you send it?...maybe you need to wait for a while...they might be contemplating on their mistake...

mynameiskhan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I send them one day before so what you think this will help me.

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with application
mynameiskhan said:
I send them one day before so what you think this will help me.
they haven't written you that your application was refused or did they?...

mynameiskhan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No they did not only intend to refuse letter with one month notice.