24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
miniludex3 said:
I submitted my application in July 2011 and additional documents were sent in Dec 2015. AOR in Feb 2016, and eCAS changed to in process in March 17. Nothing ever updated after that. I've contacted my MP but not very helpful. The MP office manager made an inquiry and just saying it is waiting for processing. While there are evidences that 2014-2016 batch are getting ahead, CIC still told the MP office that they are processing cases received before Nov 2011. The MP office manager asks me to provide case number of the 2014-2016 who are getting ahead and I feel funny how that would be legit to hack out someone else's privacy info. Very disappointed. CIC is basically lying. I'm in GTA.
i have submitted my additional documentation in Mid Nov 2015, and in mid July 2016 i have received my Sponsorship approval, most likely you might be receiving your approval some time either this month or next month (Subjected to no issues on your file)

if you look at the following link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lHh3vH2nXeApNooKaiRmbJFkXJ-nnW76MsjpXsIg1to/edit you will notice that most of us have received approval notice around 8th month from the date of subimission of additional documents

you better request for GCMS notes and you will have an idea on what's going on with your file.

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
Hi anyone knows what does it mean...pre assessment in progress.... my file is referred for secondary review....as gcms notes says... thanks

enihpesoj9

Feb 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
August 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
File Transfer...
April 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
June 2016
dyan29 said:
Hi Josephine!
I guess they sent a bulk of emails. I also got an email yesterday and I sent them an email advising them that my parents are in the Philippines too. Your Mom would need to send her passport with any other docs requested (photos, appendix b form if applicable)

If you are residing outside Canada – thru a Visa Application Centre (VAC)
Find a VAC in your area at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/
so I guess since your mom is in Baguio it would have to be at this address:

Canada Visa Application Centre
VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc.
Mezzanine Floor Ecoplaza Bldg.
Chino Roces Ave Ext.
Makati city 1231
Philippines

Hours of Operation:

Application / Passport Submission: 7:00 – 15:00

Cheers!

@dyan29
They replied right away and emailed me instructions on how to send it since my mom is in the Philippines. I thought I would wait for another month again for their response. It is almost over. Are your parents coming to Canada as soon as they get their visas? Hopefully my mom could come in September. I hope the rest will get their good news soon.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
miniludex3 said:
I submitted my application in July 2011 and additional documents were sent in Dec 2015. AOR in Feb 2016, and eCAS changed to in process in March 17. Nothing ever updated after that. I've contacted my MP but not very helpful. The MP office manager made an inquiry and just saying it is waiting for processing. While there are evidences that 2014-2016 batch are getting ahead, CIC still told the MP office that they are processing cases received before Nov 2011. The MP office manager asks me to provide case number of the 2014-2016 who are getting ahead and I feel funny how that would be legit to hack out someone else's privacy info. Very disappointed. CIC is basically lying. I'm in GTA.
I have submitted request in ATIP with following questions. Still waiting for answer

"Q1:-“What is the current processing backlog for parent sponsorship applications submitted before November 5, 2011? What is the average processing time for those applications?
Q2:-What is the current processing backlog for parent sponsorship applications submitted AFTER November 5, 2011? What is the average processing time for those applications?
Q3:- What is the stage (E.g decision made, medical requested, passport requested, VISA issued) towards finalization , applications has been reached, those were submitted AFTER November 5, 2011"

May be new one can be submitted with more questions to get better answer

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
kcdasoju said:
ksenya is maintaining the tracking list.
but curious to know if you ever tried to request GCMS notes and check what is going on with your file. because most of the people who have similar timeline as you have got sponsorship approval. so question to you is did you get Sponsorship approval notice?

you can get some idea by checking the following link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lHh3vH2nXeApNooKaiRmbJFkXJ-nnW76MsjpXsIg1to/edit

i would ignore information displayed on eCAS website,
Yes, forget to mention, I have also received sponsorship approval letter on June 23 2016.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
@josephine
No, not right away. I don't know how much time they'll be given to land but I was hoping I could go back to the Philippines in November and we all come back to Canada together.
To the other people in this forum, I really wish everyone gets approval and passports request soon. It has really been a test of patience for all of us. Let's not lose hope and lets continue to bug the Minister and MPs to expedite reunification cases.

ksenya

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys! I updated the statistics! Please check my signature and let me know if I forget anybody! Good luck!

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
ksenya said:
Guys! I updated the statistics! Please check my signature and let me know if I forget anybody! Good luck!
Thanks, Ksenya for adding my case to track and My office of processing is Ottawa.

Lsls

Apr 13, 2016
To all people who haven't got sponsorship approval or further approval

Jenny Kwan, Member of Parliament for Vancouver East / NDP Critic for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, herself will have a meeting with us at her office at 11:00am next Mon., Aug. 15, to discuss our issue (no sponsorship approval or further approval/notice, but many 2014-2016 already got). If you have same issue, you are welcome to join us. Note more people attend more attention we will get. She will probably write to Hohn McCallum directly or arrange a media meeting later.
You need to provide the following info. To her during the meeting:
Your legal name, UCI#, application date, the latest update from cic

Her office address is 2572 E Hastings st., Vancouver, BC

So far, we have about 6 people will attend.

We need to speak out loudly or nobody will care, we are forgotten! Hope to see u next Mon.

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
Hi Ksenya! I got my sponsor approval on August 3 2016 and application forwarded to Colombo, Sri Lanka. Please update your tracker. Thank you.

polk

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Hey Everyone - I was approved as a sponsor last month. How will my parents receive updates now? I suppose CIC wont be sending it to my email anymore?

When I log in - I see a link that says "The person you are sponsoring can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status on their permanent resident application by creating an online account" . but to create an account i need my dad needs to obtain a GCkey? Because he does not have a local bank account which was the other option

I tried using the application number (F00...) along with the surname and dob and it doesn't log in.

Thanks for your help!

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Guys,

Any updates on any of the cases??? A lot of us had our files transferred to Ottawa. Also other visa offices??

I dont know what are they doing right now???

Its hard to guess anything ? and its frustrating as well..

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
polk said:
Hey Everyone - I was approved as a sponsor last month. How will my parents receive updates now? I suppose CIC wont be sending it to my email anymore?

When I log in - I see a link that says "The person you are sponsoring can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status on their permanent resident application by creating an online account" . but to create an account i need my dad needs to obtain a GCkey? Because he does not have a local bank account which was the other option

I tried using the application number (F00...) along with the surname and dob and it doesn't log in.

Thanks for your help!
I think you can use your own bank account. All it does is create a account for you and you can link your parents case with that account.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Lsls said:
To all people who haven't got sponsorship approval or further approval

Jenny Kwan, Member of Parliament for Vancouver East / NDP Critic for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, herself will have a meeting with us at her office at 11:00am next Mon., Aug. 15, to discuss our issue (no sponsorship approval or further approval/notice, but many 2014-2016 already got). If you have same issue, you are welcome to join us. Note more people attend more attention we will get. She will probably write to Hohn McCallum directly or arrange a media meeting later.
You need to provide the following info. To her during the meeting:
Your legal name, UCI#, application date, the latest update from cic

Her office address is 2572 E Hastings st., Vancouver, BC

So far, we have about 6 people will attend.

We need to speak out loudly or nobody will care, we are forgotten! Hope to see u next Mon.
That is really a great effort. I hope, it would be fruitful

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
hirak24 said:
Guys,

Any updates on any of the cases??? A lot of us had our files transferred to Ottawa. Also other visa offices??

I dont know what are they doing right now???

Its hard to guess anything ? and its frustrating as well..
from ksenya's tracking sheet it appears that it's taking about 2 to 3 months in case of Ottawa office from the date of approval to date of PCC / medical