Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
soonihope said:
In your case Delhi but it is your primary office which processes the application unless local information is required and then your file is forwarded to the secondary office.
management system.
Thanks for reply,

A little confusion here. Why for my case?. Is my case is different , because My parent is already in Canada?

What if local information is required?. As my Parent is here in Canada? In India, no body is there to communicate to Visa Office. How it works? can you please elaborate?

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Another-Immigrant said:
Thanks for reply,

A little confusion here. Why for my case?. Is my case is different , because My parent is already in Canada?

What if local information is required?. As my Parent is here in Canada? In India, no body is there to communicate to Visa Office. How it works? can you please elaborate?
Since you Parent is in Canada on Super Visa, and you have provided all the required documentation so you have done your share of work.

you should take this situation easy now, Not much can be done,

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
How do we receive medical and PCC request? Do they mail my mom back home or email?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Another-Immigrant said:
Thanks for reply,

It was just a figure of speech. I was referring to your post hence I used the term "in your case".

'Local information" is a term used by cic but I have yet to find anything specific that results in file transfer for this reason. Usual reason for transfer to Delhi is when siblings are also on the dependent list and their education credentials are then checked by Delhi office not Ottawa. But in that case file would go straight to Delhi. DNA checks mostly occur at the overseas visa offices not so much at Ottawa so this can cause file to be sent to local office. But again pretty rare.

I feel Ottawa tends to handle the very straightforward cases with just parents only and no other dependents.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Markwaiting123 said:
How do we receive medical and PCC request? Do they mail my mom back home or email?
My parents received an email for the medical request. The principal applicant receives all correspondence once you have been approved as a sponsor.

If no email id was provided for the principal applicant then regular postal mail for all correspondence.

Lerdan

Aug 6, 2016
Lerdan said:
hi all,

my parents just received medical requests and police clearance certificates. i have a couple of questions:

1. does it need to be new police certificate or a copy of the previously submitted one?
2. my mother passed upfront medical exam a few month ago for visitor visa extension. can we or doctor submit the previous exam results? or we need to go for a new exam with new forms.
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with my questions. Also, the letter says that I can pay The Right of Permanent Residence Fee online and send them a copy of the receipt. But i already paid the fee a year ago when i submitted the full application. Are they just sending a standard letter to every applicant without checking what was provided already? Is it also the case with the police clearance?

Thanks!

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Lerdan said:
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with my questions. Also, the letter says that I can pay The Right of Permanent Residence Fee online and send them a copy of the receipt. But i already paid the fee a year ago when i submitted the full application. Are they just sending a standard letter to every applicant without checking what was provided already? Is it also the case with the police clearance?

Thanks!
If your police certificate was obtained 6months ago it can be resubmitted. If it is older then you will require a new police certificate.
If the RPRF has been paid then just forward the receipt to cic from last year.

Lerdan

Aug 6, 2016
soonihope said:
If your police certificate was obtained 6months ago it can be resubmitted. If it is older then you will require a new police certificate.
If the RPRF has been paid then just forward the receipt to cic from last year.
thanks a lot!
do you also know if it is possible to link the upfront medial exam UMI to the application (IME from the IMM1017 form) and how?

enihpesoj9

Feb 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
August 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
File Transfer...
April 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
June 2016
Received passport request today but my mom is in the Philippines so I emailed them back to send me instructions on how to send her passport at the nearest visa office there. Hopefully they will reply back asap.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Lerdan said:
thanks a lot!
do you also know if it is possible to link the upfront medial exam UMI to the application (IME from the IMM1017 form) and how?
You yourself can't link the upfront medical but cic will link the upfront medical to your case if you send details of the medicals done in a case specific email to your visa office.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
enihpesoj9 said:
Received passport request today but my mom is in the Philippines so I emailed them back to send me instructions on how to send her passport at the nearest visa office there. Hopefully they will reply back asap.

Hi Josephine!
I guess they sent a bulk of emails. I also got an email yesterday and I sent them an email advising them that my parents are in the Philippines too. Your Mom would need to send her passport with any other docs requested (photos, appendix b form if applicable)

If you are residing outside Canada – thru a Visa Application Centre (VAC)
Find a VAC in your area at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/
so I guess since your mom is in Baguio it would have to be at this address:

Canada Visa Application Centre
VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc.
Mezzanine Floor Ecoplaza Bldg.
Chino Roces Ave Ext.
Makati city 1231
Philippines

Hours of Operation:

Application / Passport Submission: 7:00 – 15:00

Cheers!

john_hey

Mar 9, 2016
Good news, i got passport request for my parents from Ottawa.

Applied: Auguest 2011
Approval: March 2016
Medical request: June 2016
Medical send: June 21, 2016
Passport request: August 9, 2016

Hope everyone else get good news soon.

miniludex3

Aug 9, 2016
I submitted my application in July 2011 and additional documents were sent in Dec 2015. AOR in Feb 2016, and eCAS changed to in process in March 17. Nothing ever updated after that. I've contacted my MP but not very helpful. The MP office manager made an inquiry and just saying it is waiting for processing. While there are evidences that 2014-2016 batch are getting ahead, CIC still told the MP office that they are processing cases received before Nov 2011. The MP office manager asks me to provide case number of the 2014-2016 who are getting ahead and I feel funny how that would be legit to hack out someone else's privacy info. Very disappointed. CIC is basically lying. I'm in GTA.

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
Hi, I don't know who is admin, but please someone add my case to tracker.

Application Received Sept 22, 2011
Addi. Docs: Oct 2015
AOR: Feb 2016
Ecas changes to In process : March 11, 2016

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
bharucha said:
Hi, I don't know who is admin, but please someone add my case to tracker.

Application Received Sept 22, 2011
Addi. Docs: Oct 2015
AOR: Feb 2016
Ecas changes to In process : March 11, 2016

ksenya is maintaining the tracking list.
but curious to know if you ever tried to request GCMS notes and check what is going on with your file. because most of the people who have similar timeline as you have got sponsorship approval. so question to you is did you get Sponsorship approval notice?

you can get some idea by checking the following link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lHh3vH2nXeApNooKaiRmbJFkXJ-nnW76MsjpXsIg1to/edit

i would ignore information displayed on eCAS website,