07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Another-Immigrant said:
HI kcdasoju

Thanks for nice words with a hope :)

I have checked outgoing sections. As mentioned brfore there is nothing. This option/item is blank

I had ordered another copy , on end of July , lets see what it says :)

we
we share common feelings. i understand your pain, few days ago you said if you know if it was going to be this painful you would not have immigrated to canada, that thought process and pain was and is going in my mind too

i realize its more than what i am going through, as you have indicted loss of one of your parent. Hope there is someone locally to take care of the other parent.

i don not have anyone in India to take care of my parents, once my dad hit 69 mark, things got changing very rapidly and not going well
stress levels are high, i am waiting for medical and PCC but my parents are not willing to go for medical and apply for PCC, will be going to india to take care of PCC this week

they don't want to move to new location. at that same time last month i have lost my job

i suggest to start thinking about supervisa, at least you will be able to take care of them and they would be at less pressure, it's easy to say

what i noticed is, at each stage it takes about 45 to 90 days, if we react immediately

Lsls

Apr 13, 2016
kcdasoju said:
we have started a petition to minister-of-immigration few months ago but we could not get more than 66 signed, if you can run with it good luck

change.org/p/to-mp-john-mccallum-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-cic-canada-should-fast-track-processing-of-pgp-applications

Normally once your case pass certain stage, you see people dropping off
Hi kcdaxoju,

Just knew this petition yesterday. More people already signed since last night. A few people and i have contacted Jenny Kwan, Member of Parliament for Vancouver East / NDP Critic for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. We hv complained why cic has time to handle 2014-2016 application, but delay ours -- 2011 cases. That's not fair. We hv been waiting more than 5 years! Some 2014 even already got the big envelops. She hopes we can collect more people on a list ( incl. legal name, uci#, application date, most updated status from cic, province), she could write a letter to John Mccallum. If this way doesn't help much, she will think to arrange media meeting. Also she needs solid proof that there are 2014 applications which already finished last stage. We just couldn't get any, as nobody wants to be that one. Could any of u can make it?

Tks

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
Hey Everyone! I called CIC agent said I have passed the sponsor eligibility on August 2nd, 2016. They have sent my file to Colombo, Sri Lanka... Don't know what will be that wait now? But I haven't receive a email waiting for letter or email from CIC.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Markwaiting123 said:
Hey Everyone! I called CIC agent said I have passed the sponsor eligibility on August 2nd, 2016. They have sent my file to Colombo, Sri Lanka... Don't know what will be that wait now? But I haven't receive a email waiting for letter or email from CIC.
did they say how they have communicated about your passing the sponsorship eligibility?

Normally on the file it communicated via bulk eamil system, in my case i did not recive any email, but looks like thy have mailed info via canada post.

i do not know the reason, but i have received two letters with about 15 says gap, second letter says copy.

based on the trend it appears that we would be receiving request for Mediacal and PCC with in two to three months

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
They said it was emailed to me, since I didn't receive the email he said will request another copy email to me. I think your right they may be sending in bulk and mine got misplaced. Question for you I sent the PCC through web form do you think I would be getting new PCC since in October 2016 it will be 1 year. My mom loves by her self it's an hassle to go to police department by her self. Do we need to send the original copy of PCC?

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
Also do has anyone registered there self on GCKeys loving to CIC? Does it works for parents sponsorship documents as well?

Lerdan

Aug 6, 2016
hi all,

my parents just received medical requests and police clearance certificates. i have a couple of questions:

1. does it need to be new police certificate or a copy of the previously submitted one?
2. my mother passed upfront medical exam a few month ago for visitor visa extension. can we or doctor submit the previous exam results? or we need to go for a new exam with new forms.

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
I did a horrible mistake in reading the 2014 Forum.
I'm happy that people are reunited with their parents but also very upset with how the immigration department is handling this.
A lot of them have received passport requests already - and I am very angry that when we actually try to tell CIC agents this, they deny it and make us all look like fools.
Not trying to fan the flame but it's just really frustrating.
I wonder if this has to do with the new Minimum Income Requirement, since after 2014 they increased it - maybe they think people that met the new requirement should be getting ahead.
Ugh, it makes me so upset :( :mad:

Checked our online petition, only 76 people signed :(
Also I'm going to see my MP next week and let them know how horrible our batch is being treated.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Lsls said:
Hi kcdaxoju,

Just knew this petition yesterday. More people already signed since last night. A few people and i have contacted Jenny Kwan, Member of Parliament for Vancouver East / NDP Critic for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. We hv complained why cic has time to handle 2014-2016 application, but delay ours -- 2011 cases. That's not fair. We hv been waiting more than 5 years! Some 2014 even already got the big envelops. She hopes we can collect more people on a list ( incl. legal name, uci#, application date, most updated status from cic, province), she could write a letter to John Mccallum. If this way doesn't help much, she will think to arrange media meeting. Also she needs solid proof that there are 2014 applications which already finished last stage. We just couldn't get any, as nobody wants to be that one. Could any of u can make it?

Tks
Information about applications can be collected from ATIP by asking

Q1:-“What is the current processing backlog for parent sponsorship applications submitted before November 5, 2011? What is the average processing time for those applications?
Q2:-What is the current processing backlog for parent sponsorship applications submitted AFTER November 5, 2011? What is the average processing time for those applications?
Q3:- What is the stage (E.g decision made, medical requested, passport requested, VISA issued) towards finalization , applications has been reached, those were submitted AFTER November 5, 2011

Q4: ....etc....

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
dyan29 said:
I did a horrible mistake in reading the 2014 Forum.
I'm happy that people are reunited with their parents but also very upset with how the immigration department is handling this.
A lot of them have received passport requests already - and I am very angry that when we actually try to tell CIC agents this, they deny it and make us all look like fools.
Not trying to fan the flame but it's just really frustrating.
I wonder if this has to do with the new Minimum Income Requirement, since after 2014 they increased it - maybe they think people that met the new requirement should be getting ahead.
Ugh, it makes me so upset :( :mad:

Checked our online petition, only 76 people signed :(
Also I'm going to see my MP next week and let them know how horrible our batch is being treated.
I appreciate it, if anyone can convince MP to raise this

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Request here, for those who did not completed that,

Please fill up the time line under your user ID so that others can compare and better understand and may get help from it

Thanks

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello All, :)

I have question about information i got via GCMS notes

Sponsorship Application is under process. My single parent is in Canada on super visa. I am hoping, the medical for sponsorship application for my parent would be done within Canada.

The issue is,

GCMS notes says, Secondary office is "New Delhi"

So my understanding is, after approval file would be transferred to New-Delhi (India)

Question:

Secondary office should NOT be Ottawa? as my Parent is here in Canada? OR it does not matter? any idea?

Should I need to inform CIC well in advance , about this, so that file should be transferred to Ottawa NOT New-Delhi? Does any one has experience about this?

Lsls

Apr 13, 2016
Hi Dyan29,

My MP is liberal, after chasing him a few times, he just told me to "wait".of course he would stand with his political party and cic. It doesn't help.if your MP is NDP or consvertive, maybe you will ge t helped

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Request here, for those who did not completed that,

Please fill up the time line under your user ID so that others can compare and better understand and may get help from it

Thanks

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Another-Immigrant said:
Question:

Secondary office should NOT be Ottawa? as my Parent is here in Canada? OR it does not matter? any idea?

Should I need to inform CIC well in advance , about this, so that file should be transferred to Ottawa NOT New-Delhi? Does any one has experience about this?
Secondary office is always listed as the one responsible for your parents home country. In your case Delhi but it is your primary office which processes the application unless local information is required and then your file is forwarded to the secondary office.

Sometimes there is no secondary office listed on the file.

You cannot choice the visa office it is selected by cic, however it makes little difference which office processes the file as the process is similar everywhere due to the global case management system.