File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
jeffporfirio1 said:
Thanks. Found Nothing.
I was hoping that were would be tangible reasons why 2016 PGP applicant are getting "fast-tracked" some mentioned that parents have already landed.
Was hoping that, some obvious reasons might arise; simpler forms, new offices, etc....but no.
And with 2017 coming along, I feel they will get fast tracked also.
I wish CIC would adhere to FIFO
Its all a mystery, it’s timing at which we have applied, and our faith (sponsor and Principal Applicant)

Blame it on Government in 2010-2011. As I said before not much could be done.

In Late 2015 and early 2016 we have launched a petition to Immigration Minister, I and some of use had knock on each and every door on this forum (accounts / active members) to sign the petition and support it, no one signed. we got only 75 signatures, we needed about 150 members to have it signed, to have our problems heard by Immigration Minister.

Lots of us have visited local MP and MPPs as well. Not much was done to have the process time improved.

In my case I am only few months away form Pass Port Request, but at same time in past Six years a lot has changed with my parents (in terms of their physical and mental health), so I don’t think they might pass the Medical Test (for Old south Asians, there would be a big change in there health in span of six years) if they pass it would be a challenge in making this move (migrating to canada and adjusting to this culture)

So I do not have much to say or support you on this initiative. However you haven’s answered my question, i.e. when did you apply for sponsorship of your parents and at what stage is it.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^ Thanks for sharing.
2016, but stuck at AR. Planning on submitting for 2017 (in-laws).

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
jeffporfirio1 said:
^ Thanks for sharing.
2016, but stuck at AR. Planning on submitting for 2017 (in-laws).
In Late 2015 and early 2016 we have launched a petition to Immigration Minister, I and some of use had knock on each and every door on this forum (accounts / active members) to sign the petition and support it, no one signed. we got only 75 signatures, we needed about 150 members to have it signed, to have our problems heard by Immigration Minister.

Lots of us have visited local MP and MPPs as well. Not much was done to have the process time improved.

In my case I am only few months away form Pass Port Request, but at same time in past Six years a lot has changed with my parents (in terms of their physical and mental health), so I don’t think they might pass the Medical Test (for Old south Asians, there would be a big change in there health in span of six years) if they pass it would be a challenge in making this move (migrating to canada and adjusting to this culture)

So I do not have much to say or support you on this initiative. However you haven’s answered my question, i.e. when did you apply for sponsorship of your parents and at what stage is it.

My friend this forum has been a useful tool and at times it has been a tool that would increase ones level of frustration to a greater degree too.

Most of use currently active in this particular group are from 2010 or 2011, have raised the questions that you have asked, obviously folks from 2010 would like to have 2010 applications have processed before 2011 or 2014, 2015, 2016 applications are processed (FIFO). But in reality folks from others batches (i.e. 2014 or 2016) did not want that to happen deep in their hart for various reasons (its fact, if you go and read data available on the web site you would get that feeling)

Current government also does not want to deal with the mess that was created by previous government. Instead they would focus on fresh set of applications that were received in 2016 and have them processed using revised processes and tools, and demonstrate to public that they have improved the wait time, and score a point for their next elections campaign. From survival point of view the approach that they have taken is correct. But ethically they are not correct, therefore to over come that they say they are processing the New and Old applications in parallel (they need to look into legal liability issues too).

Now comes Queue management, its another challenge in allocation number of resources for each type of processes. We could see things in different way, take complex files (old processes) and just sit on it and play blame game and do nothing and pass time and get paid. Or handle new files that are automated and produce results and get promoted.

Then comes new and old approved files fighting for same pool Monthly Parents and Grand Parents Visa inventory per month.

If they allocate a quota for Old and new processes, definitely new processes files will be processed quickly when compared to New, therefore you would have un used Visa un issues under old processes quote, this would result in exposing CIC in not effectively using the Visa inventory and they get exposed. Therefore they did not allocate separate inventory resources for Old and new, to hide their inefficiencies.

In addition to the mess they have created, in Mid 2015 they have sent out a Auto System generated Electronic messages, asking whether we are still interested in processing our parents (In other words they were checking if they were still alive or dead).

When we filed our application, initial official correspondence was via Physical mail (some where there was a small disclaimer that they would use email, it a legal trick). Note initial acknowledgement was Physical mail. Some of us had email compromised, so did not get request for additional documentation, some got but stuck in spam mail box etc.
In addition to this normally we would have father as Principal applicant and mother as dependent, and majority of the cases father are older then mother, and subjected to more stress, therefore they first when compared to mother. This means amending the file, add another three to four months to it.

Similarly Sponsor can not stop planning to have kids for four years, and for those you had kids, family size increased, which means we might not meet the Min family income and applications get rejected

After fighting all this, as days passes in this case at the time one has applied for sponsorship their parents are in late 60. And now there are in mid 70, they would not be in good health, and Immigration Canada is looking into a old horse moths and expecting to have all its tooth in good condition and strong enough to plow their fields at 80.

From 2010 – 2011 applicants point of view they have done injustice to us (its hard to prove), all we can do is wait and pray to GOD.

Its frustrating, therefore by asking the questions you have asked its like sprinkling salt on our wounds

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Going to see ANOTHER MP to discuss all this immigration mess and pain through we are going. Lets see what he would say. Other day i called him while he was getting calls from people on TV show

I m going this Saturday. If anyone interested please let me know.

Thanks

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
kcdasoju said:
Its all a mystery, it’s timing at which we have applied, and our faith (sponsor and Principal Applicant)

Blame it on Government in 2010-2011. As I said before not much could be done.

I'm with you right there, I just hope Ahmen is better than John. As all politicians, John did was talk and never accomplished anything ground breaking.

nawabheer

Jun 6, 2015
I am ready to support going to MP,but we must go to Media.Minimum level CBC making a big news and flaw.That will place pressure on them.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But the list of 2016 PGP applicant getting PR is growing daily.
I'm positive 2017 will be even faster.
Sorry for as you say "sprinkling salt on wounds", I don't know what that means, in Mother Russia, salt is sprinkled on children's wound to heal faster, hurts like b8tch

aresham

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Hey my friends, I have an update for you. My application for sponsorship was approved on Dec 6, 2016 and today Jan 13, 2017 I have received the request for medical test for my family. Strangely, they asked for my birth certificate. my file is in Ankara, Turkey

Rrasoda

Dec 24, 2016
Hi aresham yea my family sponsership approved on oct 20 and they asked for medical on 24 oct . But after that no news . Medical done nov 8 . I just want to know after medical how long they take for passport request .

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Met the MP and provided all the feedback about pain we are going through.
MP claimed we are improving process, Spousal case is improved, and some other. Said our goal is to make PGP application 2 years. Now it is 4 years. I said "2016 are getting priority. I know the person whose parents got medical" MP said, medical can be done 2 three times. He was trying to say, "don't think 2016 are moving so much faster. It will take more years what you guys thinks"

Because i had no proof is someone from 2016 is already landed. So have to wait until i met someone landed from 2016 PGP batch. Thats why I requested, here if someone can join me. But anyhow ..

My whole idea was to gave feedback to MP if he really want to support improving this.

MP agreed, there are problems in the system, but it will take time to get fixed. But never agreed to make CIC time bound.. I did not like that... I wish , we 5-10 people can go together and make that man understand..
The problem is we don't have any proof, that 2016 are already landed.. On the other hand these are politicians... and you can understand what i mean ...

I have also mentioned lottery system is not good, what will happen if someone never get his/get turn. MP did not answer any thing....

Just sharing with you guys, what i have tried

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
nawabheer said:
I am ready to support going to MP,but we must go to Media.Minimum level CBC making a big news and flaw.That will place pressure on them.
Please go ahead, and let me know what you want from me. I am with you..

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Just curious to know how many of us from 2010 and 2011 (most unfortunate batch of sponsors) have submitted Medical Test Reports and Police Clearance Certificate

And

Waiting for further instructions i.e request for submission of Passport

harman85

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2011
Doc's Request.
August 12,2015
AOR Received.
January 06,2016
File Transfer...
August 02,2016
Med's Request
October 20,2016
Med's Done....
October 26,2016, Second Medical-November 07,2016
Interview........
AsKED FOR DNA( FEBRUARY 06,2017)
kcdasoju said:
Just curious to know how many of us from 2010 and 2011 (most unfortunate batch of sponsors) have submitted Medical Test Reports and Police Clearance Certificate

And

Waiting for further instructions i.e request for submission of Passport
I am waiting for passport request....

pawgursh

Sep 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2016
Med's Request
15-09-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2016
It is very sad and disappointing to see 2016 people getting decision made on there files and nothing being done about us I am also waiting for Ppr medical done oct 2016

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pawgursh said:
It is very sad and disappointing to see 2016 people getting decision made on there files and nothing being done about us I am also waiting for Ppr medical done oct 2016
The list of 2016 medical, passport requests and landings keeps growing; if you dont believe, me check the 2016 tips pgp thread. Landing within a year of applying! Wait til 2017 lottery is done, they will be done even faster