Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^
I appreciate your hopefulness, but that will not be the case.
According to CIC chatter, 2017 will get fast tracked in order to prove how great the new lottery system is.
All applicant from 2011 through 2016 (who have not finished their process) will be archived, as they give priority to 2017 and 2016's already in final stages.
It is a media show.

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
jeffporfirio1 said:
^
I appreciate your hopefulness, but that will not be the case.
According to CIC chatter, 2017 will get fast tracked in order to prove how great the new lottery system is.
All applicant from 2011 through 2016 (who have not finished their process) will be archived, as they give priority to 2017 and 2016's already in final stages.
It is a media show.
I am wondering why you are triggering people here. you are consistently highlighting this same political agenda. As you mentioned you belong to 2016 applicant so you should be happy that your application will be processed on priority bases and so does for 2017 what you are planning for. Please don't spreed the panic. thanks

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
rightback said:
I am wondering why you are triggering people here. you are consistently highlighting this same political agenda. As you mentioned you belong to 2016 applicant so you should be happy that your application will be processed on priority bases and so does for 2017 what you are planning for. Please don't spreed the panic. thanks
i GUESS he was just trying to pacify himself and all of us/? Also, its fact that government is not fair in processing these applications ! I see more 2016 cases being done with than from 2015 to 2011. I personally know 3 4 of my friends whose parents already had their passports stamped, and we still dont know whats happening out ther???

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hirak24 said:
i GUESS he was just trying to pacify himself and all of us/? Also, its fact that government is not fair in processing these applications ! I see more 2016 cases being done with than from 2015 to 2011. I personally know 3 4 of my friends whose parents already had their passports stamped, and we still dont know whats happening out ther???
Thank you.
I'm not trying to spread panic, just trying to raise questions on the fairness of the process, open our eyes and ears.
Thanks

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
jeffporfirio1 said:
Thank you.
I'm not trying to spread panic, just trying to raise questions on the fairness of the process, open our eyes and ears.
Thanks
As I have exchanged the thought process and cultures tradition on sprinkling salt on wound.

It was interesting, and learnt something new from you, pain and healing processes

Similarly we (2010-11) have gone through the long wait time Pain processes, however we are still waiting, but we do have home someday we are going to get our parents PR stamped (hope by then our parents are still alive, pass medical test and are in a position to travel to 18 to 24 hours by plain) at same time I see some folks getting medical and PCC,

Based on my conversation with CIC call centre agent, if sponsorship is approved, medical and PCC pass, it’s a matter of time, Therefore we are in the healing process of suffering my friend.

Based on my conversation with you, you have applied for 2016 one application and another in 2017. So you should be happy and party elsewhere rather than wasting time here

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
kcdasoju said:
As I have exchanged the thought process and cultures tradition on sprinkling salt on wound.

It was interesting, and learnt something new from you, pain and healing processes

Similarly we (2010-11) have gone through the long wait time Pain processes, however we are still waiting, but we do have home someday we are going to get our parents PR stamped (hope by then our parents are still alive, pass medical test and are in a position to travel to 18 to 24 hours by plain) at same time I see some folks getting medical and PCC,

Based on my conversation with CIC call centre agent, if sponsorship is approved, medical and PCC pass, it’s a matter of time, Therefore we are in the healing process of suffering my friend.

Based on my conversation with you, you have applied for 2016 one application and another in 2017. So you should be happy and party elsewhere rather than wasting time here
I 100% agree with you on HOPE part. I hope at some point we would receive passport request before PCC and medicals expire. Lets hope for the BEST.
In any case KCdasoju, this wait is killer.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kcdasoju said:

Is salt on wounds a bad thing for you? Honest question.
Back in Mother Russia, parents would put salt on my wounds as child, hurt like a biatch but helps heal

..and thank you for your kind words, I'm glad to be here, no waste of time, really.
Thank you

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's over a month and Etobicoke still hasn't called me for the landing interview. I have received a letter dec 12th 2016 and haven't heard a word or something yet. Plus they can call either write you or email you i guess. Call center wrote them to let them know...but to get a reply from them might take 2 weeks:)))) what's the average, for who already did it , since the time you received a letter till they call you or schedule the appointment and how did they communicate it? thanks a bunch

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nawabheer said:
Please flood media CBC ,Toronto Star,Global mails with mails of comparison;rather than brooding.We all must act.
Could not agree more.
This morning two more 2016 PGP applicants (see thread ; Friday Jan 20th) got passport requests

Rrasoda

Dec 24, 2016
Hi everyone ,I tried to copy application to account .finally they said found one file and fill out one form to cancel representive and attach to file and submit . So i have to cancel representive .then How we will get cic e mail or letter . Pls tell me .

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
Rrasoda said:
Hi everyone ,I tried to copy application to account .finally they said found one file and fill out one form to cancel representive and attach to file and submit . So i have to cancel representive .then How we will get cic e mail or letter . Pls tell me .
I think through email address you provided...To link your application.as per my knowledge from this forum.

pawgursh

Sep 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2016
Med's Request
15-09-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2016
Hi guys just a update on my status I e mail New Delhi vo to ask status as other people I knew got visa last year And one last month but mine nothing after medical they were so rude in email they said thy can't tell me anything I can check online as I cleared indicated I am checking online daily nothing changing and they said they get so many e mail a day to ask status which takes away there time to work on those files they wrote so much I didn't need but they couldn't tell me in one line they are still working on it and a friend of mine made mp call them they told them everything it means power does make a Difference

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
pawgursh said:
Hi guys just a update on my status I e mail New Delhi vo to ask status as other people I knew got visa last year And one last month but mine nothing after medical they were so rude in email they said thy can't tell me anything I can check online as I cleared indicated I am checking online daily nothing changing and they said they get so many e mail a day to ask status which takes away there time to work on those files they wrote so much I didn't need but they couldn't tell me in one line they are still working on it and a friend of mine made mp call them they told them everything it means power does make a Difference
Your friend getting work done with the help of MP is the beauty of bureaucracy in a democratic country.

CIC not answering to you question is not just associated with New Delhi, it’s the same with Mississauga or Ottawa. If you send them a general question related to status of your file, don’t expect to receive an answer unless some thing abnormal situation of your file.

However if they have sent you some correspondence, and you quote it as a reference and you ask related questions they would respond to your questions, these are my personal observations,

It appears that they look into our files at some fixed interval, lots of folks are in similar situation as you are. We are also checking our status via eCAS and GCC key some time three times in a day.

We as a common Joe not much can be done at this time other than the following

a. Wait and see
b. Request for GCC notes

Community on this web site has been very helpful and supportive. And all we need to do at this time is make sure we are completing all the documentation correctly and complete