+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 Pakistani applicants

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
Kindly discuss Ottawa Pilot Project?????????? Any updates about this project and how it works, is it for any specific country????

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
I have a suggestion, try to post something in this thread frequently, so that 2007 thread is there on the first page and we dont have to search it
what do you think ppl.

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
No updates buddy, however i did placed an order for CAIPS note last week

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
CanadianLove said:
No updates buddy, however i did placed an order for CAIPS note last week
Kindly let us know what is in your CAIPS. Also let us know when you have applied ???? Best Regards Buddy

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
CanadianLove said:
Buddy, my time line in my signature AOR Jul 2007

No contact after documents submission??? You are lucky you have submitted documents at least, I am Aug 2007 applicant and still not got documents submission letter as yet. Pray Allah to make you and all of us successful.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Hi & Salam to ALL!!!

I just joined this forum today as it seems like a nice place to discuss the status of different immigrant applicants.

Well I applied my canadian immigration through ISLAMABAD in January 2007. I got my AOR in Feb, 07. Till date, havn't heard anything from the Canadian embassy except for the letter they send last year to verify whether i am still interested in my immigration or not (which i think many other immigrants also got).

Anyways, the thing is that its been over 3 yrs already and still we dont know how long its gonna take. Can anyone else shred some light on whats really going on with the CHC Islamabad? Why are they taking it so long and realistically when should the applicants of 2007 expect to get through the complete process???

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Cheers!

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
MALLHI said:
Hi & Salam to ALL!!!

I just joined this forum today as it seems like a nice place to discuss the status of different immigrant applicants.

Well I applied my canadian immigration through ISLAMABAD in January 2007. I got my AOR in Feb, 07. Till date, havn't heard anything from the Canadian embassy except for the letter they send last year to verify whether i am still interested in my immigration or not (which i think many other immigrants also got).

Anyways, the thing is that its been over 3 yrs already and still we dont know how long its gonna take. Can anyone else shred some light on whats really going on with the CHC Islamabad? Why are they taking it so long and realistically when should the applicants of 2007 expect to get through the complete process???

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Cheers!
Dear Mallhi, same is the case with others who applied from Islamabad but few people from London have got the letter for submission of documents. Pray Almighty Allah for speed up our process soon. Best of Luck

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Welcome Mallhi, we all ride in the boat, I pray inshallah that we begin our new lives in Canada by 2011
my time line in my signature - awaiting CAIPS, expected date by end of May

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
CanadianLove said:
Welcome Mallhi, we all ride in the boat, I pray inshallah that we begin our new lives in Canada by 2011
my time line in my signature - awaiting CAIPS, expected date by end of May
Do let us know the outcome of CAIPS, so that it will benefit all of us.In which category you have applied ? and where you wish to land ?