+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 Pakistani applicants

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
CanadianLove said:
Dear Moon, My request was dated April 19th, they said it will take arrounf 30-35 working days
so my guess is somewhere arround May 26 to first week of june i hope
Your 30 days for CAIPS has completed on 18th May and 35 days on 22nd May, any update regarding your CAIPS ??????

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Dear moon,

i am just as anxious as you are, it could be any day now, however the tracker on caipsnotes . com's website states 70% completed
let us hope by Thursday i receive something. i will definitely update you on it, any updates on ur end?

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
CanadianLove said:
Dear moon,

i am just as anxious as you are, it could be any day now, however the tracker on caipsnotes . com's website states 70% completed
let us hope by Thursday i receive something. i will definitely update you on it, any updates on ur end?
Nothing dear, still waiting anxiously for documents update letter, and planning for CAIPS after your outcome. Best regards

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Moon99 said:
Nothing dear, still waiting anxiously for documents update letter, and planning for CAIPS after your outcome. Best regards
Any news regarding 2007 applicants...............................................long wait....

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
CanadianLove said:
Dear moon,

Hope you would have got CAIPS ?????

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
I had put an email to them 5days ago, and today i got a reply that I should be getting it not before
1st week of June. so i wait...

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Few days back, I wrote an e-mail to CIC minister "Jason Keny", drawing his attention towards long delays of 2007 Pakistani applicants. I got the following e-mail from his office, that I'm posting here for all:
I am replying to your email of March 1, 2010, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, about the processing of your application for permanent residence as a skilled worker. I apologize for this delayed response.

I appreciate your wish to have your application finalized as soon as possible. I understand your frustration at what appear to be unwarranted delays in processing. We do make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way; however, the number of applications we receive on a daily basis sometimes make it difficult to finalize them as quickly as we would like.

As you are aware, your application was received at the visa office in Islamabad on April 17, 2007. Our statistical data for the period January 1, 2009, to December 31, 2009, indicates that 80 percent of applications were processed within 73 months from the date the application was received at this visa office in Islamabad. However, this information is historical, and past processing times may not indicate the length of time it will take to finalize applications in the future.

While I cannot provide you with a time frame for your case to be finalized, I assure you that you will be informed as soon as visa officers are in a position to review your application and determine if additional information or documentation is required.

As you are aware, with changes to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, federal skilled worker applications received on or after February 27, 2008, will be assessed for eligibility according to a set of instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism. It is expected that applicants will receive a decision within six to twelve months from the date their application was received at the visa office.

The Ministerial Instructions, which are based on input from the provinces and territories, the public, business, labour and non-governmental organizations, allow Canada to better respond to labour market needs. They do not apply to applications received prior to February 27, 2008. These cases will continue to be processed according to the legislation in force at the time the applications were received.

The first set of Ministerial Instructions was issued on November 28, 2008, and came into effect immediately. If you applied before the new law came into effect, and you would be eligible for processing according to the criteria in the Ministerial Instructions, you can choose to either maintain the first application and submit a new application with a new processing fee; or withdraw the first application and submit a new application. If an applicant chooses to withdraw their first application before processing begins, they will receive a refund for the processing fee.

Please note that the eligibility criteria outlined in the Ministerial Instructions are meant to reflect Canada’s labour market needs. As these needs change, new instructions will be issued. You can visit our Web site from time to time to find out if there are changes.

Thank you for taking the time to write. I regret that my response cannot be more favourable.

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Pakistani applicants

Hi All ,
I have sent my full doc on 1st feb 2010 , received Cic is on 2nd feb 2010. Received Aor receive in march.

I am waiting for medical but since last 4 months no news yet?

Any pakistani applicant could comment that whether all application like mine who have sent full docs in feb 2010 ,has been transfered to
CIC LONDON or not?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Aamir your application possibly has been transferred to london and chc london has a massive backlog and is slower than islamabad. be patient coz probably you'll hear from them in few months time.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
ahmadtajwer said:
Aamir your application possibly has been transferred to london and chc london has a massive backlog and is slower than islamabad. be patient coz probably you'll hear from them in few months time.
Just wait and wait...........

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
CanadianLove said:
I had put an email to them 5days ago, and today i got a reply that I should be getting it not before
1st week of June. so i wait...
Got your CAIPS , quite long no answer as yet???

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
their website tracker status was finally at 100% on Friday, only to say now "File due any day now"
i dont know what to do except wait......

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
CanadianLove said:
their website tracker status was finally at 100% on Friday, only to say now "File due any day now"
i dont know what to do except wait......
You have applied from Pakistan ?? I forgot it...... so sorry.... let's wait and wait and wait. Hope for the best.. Good luck any many many good wishes for you

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Hi all,
I have received my Caips this morning....
I think they screwed up with my NOC,
I am an ERP Supply Chain Consultant (SAP SCM - Procurement/materials management)
and they have given me NOC 1225 (Purchase officer)???

What should I do?, do I leave it as is?

Also on points section, they have given me 71 points in total, but the break down only reflects 10 for age and all the rest in 0-zeros
what does this mean?

My BDF'Date was 28th April 2010 (Caips requested on 19th April, so i guess i will turn arround and request another 1)

any suggestions appreciated.
thx.

thanks ppl.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
CanadianLove said:
Hi all,
I have received my Caips this morning....
I think they screwed up with my NOC,
I am an ERP Supply Chain Consultant (SAP SCM - Procurement/materials management)
and they have given me NOC 1225 (Purchase officer)???

What should I do?, do I leave it as is?

Also on points section, they have given me 71 points in total, but the break down only reflects 10 for age and all the rest in 0-zeros
what does this mean?

My BDF'Date was 28th April 2010 (Caips requested on 19th April, so i guess i will turn arround and request another 1)

any suggestions appreciated.
thx.

thanks ppl.
I think only you should discuss about your NOC only, and hope for the best they have given you 71 points seems that soon you will be requested for your passoorts. Best of Luck