+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 Pakistani applicants

movie.man

Mar 26, 2010
AoA Everybody,
I just came to know about this immigration forum and thankful to find this thread. I have read all the previous messages on this thread and found the information useful. I will also like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to find people here helpful and sharing especially Moon99.

About My Immigration Application

CHC Islamabad acknowledge my application for Federal Skilled worker class on 12/11/07 (12 November 2007)... 1 day after user Bobby (so Bobby do update ur status and I'll also do likewise).

Questions

I have a couple of questions for you guys.. kindly provide answers to them

1) I have recently done Masters in IT Management from Carnegie Mellon University on a scholarship. I am interested in updating my educational and professional experience information. Can we update the information? If yes kindly share the process.

2) As we are in a long queue. Does anybody know the queue type. Being an IT person, there are different types of queues such as FIFO (first in first out), LIFO (last in first out), Priority queue etc. Kindly share the queue type.

3) According to new NOC... I don't have the experience equivalent to of Manager but they have mentioned "Information Systems Analysts and Consultants (NOC 2171-A)" job role under "Classified Elsewhere" section. InshAllah, I will soon be starting a job under this role. So Can I apply under the new application process? If yes, Do I have to wait 1 year for the experience requirement or previous experience can be taken or is there any other way out?

Important Information

I will like to share another thing which might be important. I mentioned in my immigration application that I am interested in going to Alberta province. I received a letter from Government of Alberta in February 2010. In letter, they informed that they have received my information through Government of Canada who have provided Government of Alberta list of people interested in settling Alberta province. In the letter, they asked to go to website link and register to receive information kit. I registered on that day and received information kit on 26th March 2010. Surprisingly, information kit is addressed to those who have landed or will be arriving in Alberta province soon whereas initial letter mentioned that information kit will provide ways to immigrate to Alberta (Alberta Provincial nominee process). So, Just want to let you know guys that it might be a sign that our application processing is near.

Thanks,

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
movie.man said:
AoA Everybody,
I just came to know about this immigration forum and thankful to find this thread. I have read all the previous messages on this thread and found the information useful. I will also like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to find people here helpful and sharing especially Moon99.

About My Immigration Application

CHC Islamabad acknowledge my application for Federal Skilled worker class on 12/11/07 (12 November 2007)... 1 day after user Bobby (so Bobby do update ur status and I'll also do likewise).

Questions

I have a couple of questions for you guys.. kindly provide answers to them

1) I have recently done Masters in IT Management from Carnegie Mellon University on a scholarship. I am interested in updating my educational and professional experience information. Can we update the information? If yes kindly share the process.

2) As we are in a long queue. Does anybody know the queue type. Being an IT person, there are different types of queues such as FIFO (first in first out), LIFO (last in first out), Priority queue etc. Kindly share the queue type.

3) According to new NOC... I don't have the experience equivalent to of Manager but they have mentioned "Information Systems Analysts and Consultants (NOC 2171-A)" job role under "Classified Elsewhere" section. InshAllah, I will soon be starting a job under this role. So Can I apply under the new application process? If yes, Do I have to wait 1 year for the experience requirement or previous experience can be taken or is there any other way out?

Important Information

I will like to share another thing which might be important. I mentioned in my immigration application that I am interested in going to Alberta province. I received a letter from Government of Alberta in February 2010. In letter, they informed that they have received my information through Government of Canada who have provided Government of Alberta list of people interested in settling Alberta province. In the letter, they asked to go to website link and register to receive information kit. I registered on that day and received information kit on 26th March 2010. Surprisingly, informatio

n kit is addressed to those who have landed or will be arriving in Alberta province soon whereas initial letter mentioned that information kit will provide ways to immigrate to Alberta (Alberta Provincial nominee process). So, Just want to let you know guys that it might be a sign that our application processing is near.

Thanks,
Just wait , to the best of my knowledge, they finalize the cases on FIFO bassis ,priotity is given only to those who got a job letter. Along with your current application you can apply under new system but you have to wait for one year experience.As you have shown your interest in Alberta this also a great advantage for you.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Moon99 said:
Just wait , to the best of my knowledge, they finalize the cases on FIFO bassis ,priotity is given only to those who got a job letter. Along with your current application you can apply under new system but you have to wait for one year experience.As you have shown your interest in Alberta this also a great advantage for you.
As per CIC site, from April 01, 2010, Pakistani applicants need to submit their application to CHC London and not to CHC ISB. That means CHC ISB is going to shift their work load to London....... would ISB also shift the back-log applications to London.. plz discuss..

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
pharmacistfarhan said:
As per CIC site, from April 01, 2010, Pakistani applicants need to submit their application to CHC London and not to CHC ISB. That means CHC ISB is going to shift their work load to London....... would ISB also shift the back-log applications to London.. plz discuss..
If that is true, then I think London Applicant's are screwed up. London CHC has not been able to clear it's own *censored word* till today.
Lately, update candidates of London have been asked to submit their documents to OTTAWA.
What a mess they seem to be in?

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
schwarzeradler said:
If that is true, then I think London Applicant's are screwed up. London CHC has not been able to clear it's own *censored word* till today.
Lately, update candidates of London have been asked to submit their documents to OTTAWA.
What a mess they seem to be in?
London 2007 applicants have been asked to submitt their documents to London office not Ottawa.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moon99 said:
London 2007 applicants have been asked to submitt their documents to London office not Ottawa.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/for-applicants-of-2007-in-london-has-anyone-received-documents-update-letter-t19564.0.html;msg224927#msg224927

Another applicant, AhmadTajwer was asked to do the same.

BobbyB

pixeldim

Apr 6, 2010
ASAK guys,

I am a senior web designer and recently came across the 38 professions of IT industry. I got a suitable profession "Computer Department Coordinator" which is I think a general category and can fit under my expertise as I have been coordinating with different departments on behalf of Graphics department. I have been involved in getting requirements and estimating the efforts and time involved to complete the tasks.

My question is can I mention my experience as a "Senior Web/UI designer" while describing the responsibilities mentioned above to fall under fast track?

Or

I have to mention Web UI Coordinator as my designation to fall under this category?

Kindly answer my question.

Regards
Umer

pixeldim

Apr 6, 2010
Also what is the total processing time of CIC for Pakistanis? I heard they process the application in one year.

movie.man

Mar 26, 2010
@Bobby B

Have these guys (Ahmad Tajweer n others) applied to Islamabad office and later their applications moved to London?

If not, Do you know any person who applied to Islamabad office and received document update request. If yes, please share the details.

Thanks

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
movie.man said:
@ Bobby B

Have these guys (Ahmad Tajweer n others) applied to Islamabad office and later their applications moved to London?

No, these Guy's applied to London and are based in UK. I quoted their cases in response to moon99's post.

If not, Do you know any person who applied to Islamabad office and received document update request. If yes, please share the details.
Sorry, I don't know any such case.

Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have been reading comments from all of you guys and it has helped me alot. Thanks for that.
I have a little question for you guys about the statement, the amount we have to show is that
suppose to be in your account for last 3 months or i can just deposit the lump sum once and show to them.

The problem is that i dont have much cash in my bank account at the moment as i have
invest all my money in properties.

Looking forward for your reply

Thanks

Saqib

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
saki said:
Hi Guys,

I have been reading comments from all of you guys and it has helped me alot. Thanks for that.
I have a little question for you guys about the statement, the amount we have to show is that
suppose to be in your account for last 3 months or i can just deposit the lump sum once and show to them.

The problem is that i dont have much cash in my bank account at the moment as i have
invest all my money in properties.

Looking forward for your reply

Thanks

Saqib
You don't need to show money right now, when they will ask you for bank statement and passport then deposit the money in your account and take out the statement and send to to concerned visa office. further more no three months statement needed it is very much clear as my friend did it as per above and got the visa recently

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Movie.Man,

If you applied in 2007 through Islamabad, wait for another few years before you get your letter to send updated docs. London processing times are alot quicker than Pakistan. Average time for old applicants in Pakistan is 6-7 years.

They are finalising applications rather quicker for only those who applied under new rules after 28th Feb 2008.

Ya CHC London asked to submit docs. to Pilot Processing Ottawa Office so that files can be processed quicker. They are quick coz I sent case specific enquiry few days ago to Ottawa and got reply within half hour which is rather unusal.

movie.man

Mar 26, 2010
@Bobby

Thanks for providing answers to the questions and sharing information

@Ahmad

Thanks for sharing your experience. I & other Pakistani applicants wish that CHC Islamabad is also allowed to take part in this pilot project or any other initiatives which will expedite the processing.

Thank you all

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
do anybody know that whether our applications, the applicants of 2007 under simplified application process, would be transferred to London or be processed here in ISB?