+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys say something why is this forum that slow, the other forums are being run contineously

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Armintaba and all,

The thing is there is nothing much to say, we all sent (i suppose) our updates documents, and now waiting for response, its a waiting period, and in addition, some of us went into a state of silent waiting because they don't want to get frustrated, its really hard to know that for each step you need to wait for 5 to 6 months (thats half a year for each step).

we've been also really active lately during the updates period.

Let's try to post news but only relative to our cases: old applicants, 2006 and maybe 2007 since we have a couple of members that are 2007.

BR

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
Youskal.

U must thank god, u r just 2006 applicant.
I m 2004 and still waiting, many things changed in my life and still waiting.
This immigration process can teach us to be patient.
2004 and i just sent them my medical exam result, finger cross, I ll hear from them during the next coming month..
wish u all the best.

BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting is too excruciating especially for married members who are longing for being stable, stable, stable,.........stable. I hope we get the medicals soon to make sure about our canadian dreams. Thank you two who wrote sth here to prove our forum is still alive

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
Do u think Armintab if i got the medical, it means that they guarantee the immigration?

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
LeEmperor said:
Do u think Armintab if i got the medical, it means that they guarantee the immigration?
I have the same question for before the medicals.
I have many other questions, such asː

1. Does any Damascus->Warsaw applicant get an interview? Are such applicants usually waived?
2. Does any Damascus->Warsaw applicant ever fail after updating?
3. I updated on Oct. 27, 2010 but my PCCs were sent later on Dec. 13, 2010. Which date will be considered for me?

I think once we get our visas, we'll be immigration experts because of having asked and answered so many questions and having dreamed of all the possible situations we might end up being in.

I wish us all, all the best.

fery

Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
My husband 1421
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2006
Doc's Request.
sep. 2, 2010
File Transfer...
April 28, 2010
Med's Request
waiting
armintaba said:
Waiting is too excruciating especially for married members who are longing for being stable, stable, stable,.........stable. I hope we get the medicals soon to make sure about our canadian dreams. Thank you two who wrote sth here to prove our forum is still alive
Thanks from me to you all that keep this forum alive.

In the mean time that we are waiting and waiting ;D if some one can kindly tell us how to make a signature that shows our time line so that every time one of us write something, the others can be informed about this useful information and does not need to ask again.

Another thing that I would like to know is if there is a way that we are able to add to one's point for his or her activeness or correct and helpful news in this forum. This way we can thank the others specially since I, myself, am not a very active person but I read more and would like to thank my friends.

Any way I am not very familiar with working on this forum and I certainly appreciate if you, my friends, give some good hints in this relation. I think there may be more friends like me and it may help to keep our forum more active and useful.
Thanks in advance

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
You made some very good points here fery. I just looked at my "newbie" status and don't know how to improve it.
Once advantage of others rating an active member who provides correct information is that we can start to know whom we can trust more.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
getting the medicals means you have made it make sure , cuz I have the experience of it

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
fery said:
if some one can kindly tell us how to make a signature that shows our time line so that every time one of us write something, the others can be informed about this useful information and does not need to ask again.
first go to "Profile" and then go to "Forum Profile Infomration" on the left. then edit your infos as you like ;)
check out the following picture and see number 1 and 2.

fery

Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
My husband 1421
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2006
Doc's Request.
sep. 2, 2010
File Transfer...
April 28, 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Thanks a lot for your fast and useful response Hurry.visitor and encouragement from other friends. I did some changes lets see if it worked for me.
I hope other friends do the same to have a better understanding of every one's situation. :)

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
Hope you all doing well.
Back then when I wanted to open my application in the Canadian embassy, there was a guy next to me. He was there to get his visa. He asked me “Why are you here?”, and I simply replied “I’m here to open an application for permanent residency”, then he said “You must wait for long time”, he paused and said “Very long time”.
I can clearly remember his voice and face, he wasn’t that much excited about getting his visa.
Now I can understand what he wanted to tell me. There are people here that they started their immigration process on 2004, and they are still waiting. For all these years we have lived in some sort of limbo.
I hope it will end well for all of us.

BR

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
fery said:
Thanks a lot for your fast and useful response Hurry.visitor and encouragement from other friends. I did some changes lets see if it worked for me.
I hope other friends do the same to have a better understanding of every one's situation. :)
your welocme :D
do i deserve and pluses ? ? ;)

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
When I applied in 2006 I was a a single and highly motivated 29 year old fresh graduate.... now in 2011 I am married with 2 children and my work had grew well in my home country,,,
I agree with Ali in the last post that it is frustrating to wait,, I am not that enthusiastic to immigrate after all these years.
I even find it very hard now to relocate and start a new life overthere from zero, you know my degress are not recognized and I have to study again, and to enter very tough and long exams to get my dental degree recognized,, which will gonna cost a fortune!!!
I just wanted to share my ideas with all of you.....
Greetings for all and good luck..