+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
Hurry.visitor said:
thanks armintaba for you reply,

i want to know do they accept if you got money form your dad to help you immigrate to canada?
whats wrong with that?
if yes, what you think should i do to prove it for them? the money is mine now and forever.
did any one passed in similar situation?

I think from personal experience is that they want to know you are capable of generating such funds on your own which should be an indication of your potential success.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
ya ihabkal, your point of view is right, but i guess they dont care for now weather you can generate such money or not, coz they can conclude that from your file, where they already know if you will be well established in canada or not,

i guess what they care for it now is that you have the minimum amount required so that the government wont spend a cent on you,
but the thing is that they want a strong proof that this money is for you and will be with you when u land in canada.
thats my question here,
i got the money from dad, how can i make a strong proof for them that its mine and i will take it to canada with me?
what kind of papers should i provide them?

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Current Active Processing

Damascus is currently actively processing applications received before the below noted dates. If you submitted your application in one of these categories after the noted date, please be advised that the processing of your application has not started. Applications submitted in other categories (Family Class, Refugee, etc.) are currently within processing standards.

Federal Skilled Workers (submitted before 27 February 2008): September 2006
Federal Skilled Workder (submitted on or after 27 February 2008): February 2009
Federal Investors: October 2007
Federal Entrepreneurs/Self Employed: August 2004Quebec Skilled Workers/Entrepreneurs/Investors/Self-Employed: August 2009

fery

Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
My husband 1421
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2006
Doc's Request.
sep. 2, 2010
File Transfer...
April 28, 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Hurry.visitor said:
ya ihabkal, your point of view is right, but i guess they dont care for now weather you can generate such money or not, coz they can conclude that from your file, where they already know if you will be well established in canada or not,

i guess what they care for it now is that you have the minimum amount required so that the government wont spend a cent on you,
but the thing is that they want a strong proof that this money is for you and will be with you when u land in canada.
thats my question here,
i got the money from dad, how can i make a strong proof for them that its mine and i will take it to canada with me?
what kind of papers should i provide them?

Dear friend
If you can't provide any proof of selling things or whatever, maybe it is better to email them and tell the truth and ask them if you can send them any proof or something? Or you may write an explanation when you send the updates. But any way you have to assure them of not moving the money until the last stage which they may ask you the bank statement again then. I think if you have no way honesty is the best. I know from the past that people used to transfer money only for a short period and when they wanted to go to Canada they really did'nt have that amount and this may be the reason of this requirment.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dear Hurry.Visitor,

You need to provide CIC a letter written by your dad that he gave you the money and don't want it back (as a gift), and this letter be notarized in order to confirm your dad signature and approval.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
thanks fery and youskal for your advices,

i want to ask lebanese guys, from where you sent the documents, with wich company ? which one is better?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not lebanese but I found the dhl the safest and fastet company in this era

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Canada immigration appeal system called for rejected visitors

Canada, 14th December: The government of Canada is likely to consider introduction of an immigration appeals system following an introduction of a bill in the House of Commons.

The bill has been introduced by MP Olivia Chow, a new Canadian Democrat. It will enable appeals to be made for refused Canada visa applications. Such a system of appeals is already in use for Australia visa and UK visa applications.

As of now, Canada immigration system does not have any such provision for rejected or refused Canada visa applications. So, all applicants whose Canada visa applications have been rejected by the immigration department have no option but to make a fresh visa application.

According to official figures, nearly 20 percent of the total Canada visitor visa applications received every year by Canada immigration department are refused and the main reasons for such refusal are misrepresentation of facts and incidence of fraud.

However, several legitimate applicants wanting to join their relatives for important functions in Canada including marriages, baby showers or others also get rejected by Canada immigration officials and do not have any recourse once their application receives refusal.

And the fact that the total application cost for Canada visitor visa of $75 per applicant is non-refundable adds to the woes of the applicants.

So, the new bill introduced by Olivia Chow will urge the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada for hearing the appeals.

Every year, Canada immigration department receives around 1 million visitor visa applications.

Pointing to the proposal for an appeal system for rejected Canada visa applicants, Chow said that the aim is to bring increased transparency and fairness in the Canada immigration system.

Australia requires all rejected visitor visa applicants to pay $1,400 for making an appeal and the amount is reimbursed to the applicant in case the decision gets reversed. In the UK, there is no fee for making an appeal for the rejected UK visitor visa applicants.

It is being hoped by the bill will increase the awareness of the public towards the plight of the rejected Canada visitor visa applicants whose family members or relatives live abroad.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
hello guys,
i got today my IELTS resluts,
how they will give us points ? according to new or old system ?
does it depends on the test date ? or application date ?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Give you points on new system

Hurry.visitor said:
hello guys,
i got today my IELTS resluts,
how they will give us points ? according to new or old system ?
does it depends on the test date ? or application date ?

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
band score : 6.5

Listening : 7
Reading : 6
Writing : 6.5
Speacking : 6.5

i was expecting higher in listening and writing while in speaking i was excpecting lower heheh

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
so the point is 12 points. congrat....