+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are gonna get 12 points with the new system and 10 points with the old one but they move on to the new one, once you would get more points

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
you are gonna get 12 points with the new system and 10 points with the old one but they move on to the new one, once you would get more points
exactly, as i read before, that the officer will assess you according to the new rules if you are in need for more points.
i hope that we wont need points at all :D

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

I know its very soon to talk about this stuff, but somebody told me something today and made me wonder. He said that sending a passport via post is a huge crime and once it got lost no one would be responsible for it. so, how we must send them to Warsaw?

Albiet, I am hoping that we get the passport request as soon as possible.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
guys did you wrote anything on the back of the photos ?
in the guide there is no instuctions that say to write anything on the photos. right ?

Sep06

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
Nomination.....
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Waiting...
Med's Request
Waiting...
armintaba said:
Dear friends,

I know its very soon to talk about this stuff, but somebody told me something today and made me wonder. He said that sending a passport via post is a huge crime and once it got lost no one would be responsible for it. so, how we must send them to Warsaw?

Albiet, I am hoping that we get the passport request as soon as possible.
Yes, It is illegal Armin,
But in Iran as I know, we should post our passports through couriers such as DHL or TNT to Canadian embassy in tehran and then they will send it to Warsaw.
No needs to be worry :)

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
lebanese applicants, which one is better DHL, ARMAEX LibanPost ? which one is more relaiable?
give advices please ?
which one you used ?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All,

Want to inform that OP6 is updated now.

Please find the link to see recent update,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Regards,

Mayank

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
Hurry.visitor said:
lebanese applicants, which one is better DHL, ARMAEX LibanPost ? which one is more relaiable?
give advices please ?
which one you used ?
DO NOT USE LIBANPOST!
they lost so many of my stuff, once they put a $1500 check in the plant at the entry of my building, once they lost a $75 book I ordered online. they are the worse. they ,make you come to their location and wait for hours to make you pay 500 LBP they forgot to charge you the first time. Probably the moisture in their warehouse added to the weight of the package they want that extra monry for.
DHL is amazing they just delivered the very next day and only charged me $2 absolutely insane.

makpan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Great Mayank for this update...

mayankpandya said:
Dear All,

Want to inform that OP6 is updated now.

Please find the link to see recent update,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Regards,

Mayank

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I checkd an iranian forum containing about 310 pages regarding 2004 and 2005 applicants. All is about Iranian applicants. actually, the time period between sending the updated dcuments and receiving the medicall is as follows:

2004 applications have lasted about 9 months, while 2005 roughly 5 months.

By now I could deal with 90 pages and found out the most damaging reason for rejection is that we do not get the 67 points. In this case, the officer would never get along with the applicants not caring about the 5 or 6 years waiting. They will give the applicants an opportunity to make up the point deficiency somehow. If they couldn't compencate,e.g. IELTS, TEF ..., their applications have been refused. However, the applications without a flaw have been processed normally with a little time difference. I try to read them all and provide you with more information about the 2005 applicant and what has happened to their case in following days.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
ihabkal said:
DO NOT USE LIBANPOST!
they lost so many of my stuff, once they put a $1500 check in the plant at the entry of my building, once they lost a $75 book I ordered online. they are the worse. they ,make you come to their location and wait for hours to make you pay 500 LBP they forgot to charge you the first time. Probably the moisture in their warehouse added to the weight of the package they want that extra monry for.
DHL is amazing they just delivered the very next day and only charged me $2 absolutely insane.

Thanks ihab, i sent it with aramaex, its costly but reliable, and you can start tracking your shipment the moment you send it.
but i hope they deliver it asap on tuesday maximum.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
armintaba said:
Dear Friends,

I checkd an iranian forum containing about 310 pages regarding 2004 and 2005 applicants. All is about Iranian applicants. actually, the time period between sending the updated dcuments and receiving the medicall is as follows:

2004 applications have lasted about 9 months, while 2005 roughly 5 months.

By now I could deal with 90 pages and found out the most damaging reason for rejection is that we do not get the 67 points. In this case, the officer would never get along with the applicants not caring about the 5 or 6 years waiting. They will give the applicants an opportunity to make up the point deficiency somehow. If they couldn't compencate,e.g. IELTS, TEF ..., their applications have been refused. However, the applications without a flaw have been processed normally with a little time difference. I try to read them all and provide you with more information about the 2005 applicant and what has happened to their case in following days.

does this apply on 2006 ?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
could be, otherwise they must be against us no matter what and this is not logical. once they are currently a bit slow, its because of christmas, new year and any other thing relating to it

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since morning I've been checking the Iranian forum pages and understood that the rest of 2005 applicants are getting the medicals within 9 months because of the security check .