cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Hurry.visitor said:
@ cooldoc80: for me i stated in the application both mail and email, and they just contacted me by email.
as much as i know that all my friends here they was contacted through email. i didnt hear any case like yours here, but any way
you can send them email telling them that this is your official email address and you can be in contact with them throught this mail, they then will ask you about your file number to and name to confirm that you are the applicant, after that your email will be the way of communication betwen you and CIC.

good Luck

thanks veeeeery much hurry

what i meant is that also i wrote my email in the application, what i mean is that during when i applied the information stated that usually they reply by regular mail

so i thought they usually contact by mail and you confirm now that its by email which is much better ,

dear hurry one more question plz , long ago how did you recieve your file number was it by email also !!! becoz i applied 2007 and recieved it by regular mail ???does this indicate anything??

thnx alot friend

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Dear cooldoc,
before they used to communicate only through mail, but nowadays all the simple communications with CIC are done throuhgt email, not just CIC its a world changes, email is being now an official communication way.
anyway,
regarding what you asked me, when i applied at 2006 i recieved a letter from them by mail, which they stated for me in it my File number,
but man that was from five years ago, no more mails for now i guess,
thats my opinion.

your welcome any time friend

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
thanks alot it a big relief as i'm going back to iraq and the mail system sucks there

sooo do you recommend i contact them to chang my mail or there is no need as long as they are going to inform me by email??

also i know i asked alot but after the update letter did you recieved other information by email also

forgive my ignorance but i'm so afraid i change my mail and dont recieve from them the updat and all my waiting would go for nothing

thanks again

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
CIC say always that any changes in Addresses you have to inform them about it, its an important thing to do.
but my suggestion for, (your free to take it or not), that you contact them by email, and to ask them if they sent you anything through mail, coz if they didnt then they have template they will send it to you to tell you that dont contact them untill they do contact u .... bla bla bla .... and if they already sent it they will for sure inform you. and then all the communictaion will be throgh this email, no more mails i guess for now.

then later on when you update your file inform them about your address and mail changes.

good luck

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
brilliant idea thnx friend

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dears,

Please find below some info that might help:

Initial Application: Sent by you through regular mail
Request For Update Letter: Sent by CIC through Email (If you provided them)
Send Update Documents: Sent by you through regular mail
Missing Documents: requestd by CIC through Email (If you provided them)
Sending missing Documents: Sent by you through regular mail
Request for Medicals: Sent by CIC through regular mail
Medicals: Sent by DMP through regular mail to CIC
Passport Request: Sent by CIC through Email (If you provided them)
Passports: Sent by you through regular mail
Stamped Passports: Sent by CIC through regular mail

If you changed your address, its extremely important to update them since many communication is through regular mail also, medical forms for instance will be sent through regular mail.

BR

Alireza Ar

Oct 4, 2010
Dear Friends

There is some informantion about the Warsaw embassy in this Site which could be interesting for you
Please share any information in this regard if you have
torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/09/24/15469581.html

Thanks

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
thnx dear yokosal for this wonderful effort and explanation

things are very clear to me now

wish you all the best

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Hi everybody. I send my update douc on 1th nov, except USA PCC.Today my brother in law got my pcc in USA.Can he send it from USA.? or he should mail it for me to Iran and I send it myself?Any suggestion???????.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Thanks youskal for your valued explenation,
as you said for CIC all there communication with you will be through email,
and you send docs through mail. except for passprot stamp and visa issuance.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
woooow Alireza, thanks for the article, really serious and really interesting, if the allegations turn out to be true, I'm afraid this might affect our timelines and make our process longer, especially if they would dig out old files and also suspend the processing during investigations........ oooppsssss, bad polish........now is not the time for such thingss....:( #$#%^^%@!!

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
youskal bro, dont get worry, see the article date, it was from 2months ago not now.
and also why it should affect us? probably the invistigation is going quite alone between 2 officers, while the others are still working, atleast thats what i understood.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont share such news here. why are u trying to worry the others by sharing such news and how do you benefit by sharing these, really what?

fery

Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
My husband 1421
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2006
Doc's Request.
sep. 2, 2010
File Transfer...
April 28, 2010
Med's Request
waiting
armintaba said:
Dear friends please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont share such news here. why are u trying to worry the others by sharing such news and how do you benefit by sharing these, really what?
Take it easy friend
we should have information to see what is going on in there and what is the possibilities that may happen. probably it is one of the reason that some of our friends who have done their medicals still are waiting for passport request after several months.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
exactly fery, this is why armintaba, it helps us assess what is going on.

Hos that's a good question, I don't want to guess the answer since didnt come across a posting with the same scenario, so i suggest you open a new thread, and get a broader expert response.

BR