+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
@yadamas: good luck with the TEF dear.

OK then, 5 days, points being calculated, that's considered a good rythm, of course they need to also check and verify claims, however, why should it take 5 or more months.

BR

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
guys is there any body going to take the IELTS exam soon (next weeks)?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yadamas said:
Dear all
Many thanks for your wishes,i think they are fed up with 5 years waiting :'(
Hi yadamas, I have a very important question. was the insurance book photocopy attached to your job experience letter, cuz in my own case only they asked for the original book to confirm my letter. there is no photocopies in farsi attached to my letter. please give me a propmt reply. thanks

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Dear all
armintaba:no as i am an employee in public sectur there is no original doucument in my job only photocopy crtificate of the original
ok guys i wanna be absent for a while becauce now adays we spend the Eied
happy Eied for all
BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manzouram ine ke daftarche bime chi safe avvalesho zamime kardan be sabeghe karetoun touye vezarate omour khareje?

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
armintaba said:
manzouram ine ke daftarche bime chi safe avvalesho zamime kardan be sabeghe karetoun touye vezarate omour khareje?
ba salam gavahi kar ra bede tarjome konaand va Agar sherkat rooznameh rasmi darad copy ra zamimeh ta vezarat kokharegeh tarjome ra taeed KONAD. Dafterch bime faghat baraei taead vezarate kharegeh ast va zamime nemishavad. What I said in Farsi is that Insurace book is only need for Iran Foreign Ministery confirmation of translation.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
dear 2006 applicant

i knew today from my friend dam2006 that he recieved his update letter by (email ) is this the case with all of you ? are the cic is only sending the update letter by email and there is no mail anymore???

i remember well when i applied at 2007 that in the application it stated that they only inform by regular mail and not email ??

do anybody have solid information about this ??

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends what is this Date????? is it the date of our application or the date of filling out the form?????????

Name: _________________________ File #: ________________ Date:______________
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM – DAMASCUS
To be completed by ALL applicants aged 16 years or older
TRAVEL HISTORY

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
armintaba said:
Dear Friends what is this Date????? is it the date of our application or the date of filling out the form?????????

Name: _________________________ File #: ________________ Date:______________
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM – DAMASCUS
To be completed by ALL applicants aged 16 years or older
TRAVEL HISTORY
Hi, It is the date that u fill the Form.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
@armintaba : its the date your filling the application in

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
dear 2006 applicant

i knew today from my friend dam2006 that he recieved his update letter by (email ) is this the case with all of you ? are the cic is only sending the update letter by email and there is no mail anymore???

i remember well when i applied at 2007 that in the application it stated that they only inform by regular mail and not email ??

do anybody have solid information about this ??

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
@cooldoc80: for me i stated in the application both mail and email, and they just contacted me by email.
as much as i know that all my friends here they was contacted through email. i didnt hear any case like yours here, but any way
you can send them email telling them that this is your official email address and you can be in contact with them throught this mail, they then will ask you about your file number to and name to confirm that you are the applicant, after that your email will be the way of communication betwen you and CIC.

good Luck

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
I send them an e-mail asking them why processing of self employed is stuck at 2004 while skilled workers 2006 are being processed and this is their reply:"no further questions will be answered unless the status of the application has changed. "

didn't they say its a queue and first come first served?