+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Dear Dam2006
i m affraid that they ask me the the same,but they mentioned in UL that military service book OR a certificate proved that i v done military service
so i have translated the original certificate because fourtunatly i have the original witch indicate that my military has done. do they accepet it? did you sent them such a document that you did your military service?
thank in advance
BR

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Yadamas, i sent them a proof that i paid the cas substitute and hence i got exemption from the mandatory services but apparantely it was not enough and i had to send my military book itself.

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Dear Dam2006
Thanks for your reply
i v asked my friend he is 2005 applicant.so, they will be faster for 2006 what do you think?
BR

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
well.... i think it will stay the same as the year before (withing 6 months) and i am sure it varies from case to case with som exeptions below 4 months and after 6 months

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Dear all
there is a light in the end of the tunnel ,i hope all will get a final step whiche is PR TO GET A NEW LIFE
BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

wish you could leave me a CV format here. titles and whatever important please

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Dear Armintaba

you can find free sample resumes using thev following link
landjob.com/

at the middle of the page Click for Sample Resumes

to open link to hundred of sample resumes under the following catigories
Business & Professional
Computer Services & Software
Education
Manager
Medical
Project Management
Sales & Marketing
Technical

good luck

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Hi all
i got an email from Warsaw they ask me to provid result test i French
they gave me 30 days to do it(dead line)
they are very fast coz they got my file with update documents in 4 november and the cheked the UL
in 5 days working coz i v got their email in 12 november, Thanks God there r no missing document in my file exept resule test
Ok i will prepare the TEF to do it in CCF
Wish me a good luck pls
BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Troga: thanks a lot bro

@yadamas: how come do they require you to take the tef? would you get 67 points without french or no?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Immigrants important for Canada-Study

Canada, 12th November: Findings of a latest study has highlighted the important role played by immigrants in boosting the global competitiveness of Canada.

According to a recent research by CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada) published in October 2010, immigrants are crucial for the economy of Canada and hence the government must recognise and accept the value of Canada immigration in making Canada more innovative.

The report also brings forth the important relationship between innovation and immigration.

According to Michelle Downie, the lead author of the study titled ‘Immigrants as Innovators:Boosting Canada’s Global Competitiveness’, immigrants always look for better ways, which happens to be the very core of innovation.

After a comprehensive study of various innovation dimensions at business, research, culture sector, global commerce, individual immigrant, national ecnomy and international economy, it was found that immigrants exhibit a positve effect on innovation performance resulting in direct benefits to the Canadian economy, Downie asserts.

The research comprising of 60 pages by Canada immigration department states that Canada can work towards developing the underlying innovative capabilities of new immigrants for harnessing the advantages of innovation driven by immigrants.

Canada has recently witnessed its position slipping from ninth to tenth as per the recent Global Competitiveness Report 2010-2011 published by World Economic Forum.

Canada, however, does have the capability to rise up to a higher position due to its abundant natural resources, low density of population at 34 million people and being the second biggest territorial mass internationally.

Canada welcomes highest number of immigrants every year to its workforce. The year 2006 saw a total of 251,511 immigrants coming to Canada under Canada skilled immigration program.

And still, there is room for increased number of immigrants in Canada each year.

As per the estimates by CBC(Conference Board of Canada), an independent research organisation in the country, Canada needs around 375,000 immigrants each year for maintaining a stability in its workforce and for sustainig the economic development of the nation.

It has been noticed that immigrants face numerous obstacles that seem to inhibit their potential for performing upto their optimum levels seriously affecting their innovative activities in the economy.

And the fact that immigrants face delays in recognition of their foreign credentials as well as experiences further results in underutilization of their underlying skills.

Hence, there is an urgent need for employers to send a strong message for immigrants that Canada values immigrant innovators who are of great value to the Canada economy.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dears,

@mayankpandya thanks for the great and encouraging news.

@yadamas: your primary language is french in the application?

BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yadamas said:
Hi all
i got an email from Warsaw they ask me to provid result test i French
they gave me 30 days to do it(dead line)
they are very fast coz they got my file with update documents in 4 november and the cheked the UL
in 5 days working coz i v got their email in 12 november, Thanks God there r no missing document in my file exept resule test
Ok i will prepare the TEF to do it in CCF
Wish me a good luck pls
BR
how come do they require you to take the tef? would you get 67 points without french or no?

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Dear all
youskal hi no i v indicate my first language is English in my application
armintaba i think i did not get 67 mark without my french so they required to provid result test in French coz i v got in ILETS 5 for speaking 5 for writing ,4 for reading and 3.5 for listiing overall was 4.5
ineed only 3 /8 to get 67 i think
BR