Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Dear armintaba
I can imagine what will happen then ,I can here your voices saying

It's My Treat. A: I'll pay for lunch. B: No way. It's my treat. A: I invited you .. B: You paid last time. I insist. It's on me. ...
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
It's that special time again
happy, happy, joy, joy
Then we will talk about page 48&49 which makes you feal like in prison when we trated each other in wrong way
especially dam2006,Armintaba and language _instructor who has no time to read the previous pages and only asking questions I can imagine you language instructor very cute and bussy :D

Youskal I think about you as u are a wiseman and generous and I can here your voice saying in that resturant in Toronto
It was my treat. What do you mean it was your treat? You know- I bought this time. You buy next time. Buy what? What do you mean 'buy what'? ...

I suggest to Canda Visa office to issue Visa Gift to all members of this thread as a gift for their patience and endurance :D

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DONT YOU DEAR TO THINK ABOUT PAYING DUDE.

THE FIRST GUY WHO GETS THE MEDICAL IS GONNA PAY FOR THE LINCH, WHATS YOUR VIEW

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Dear all
Sorry for delay
Yesterday i checked the Net i send my file with UL in 2 november by TNT to Warsaw and the recieved it in 4 november yes in tow days they v done it the TNT
i hope all the documents have been sent correctly and no missing document in my file
according to the processing time i hope i will get the medical letter in 4 months let us say in March than they will give us 45-60 days to do our medical it means the passport request will be in June 2011(dead line)may be before cos friend of mine has got the medical request after 4 months from the UL THAN they sent him to do medical in 28 days time
So i hope they will do the same
Dam2006 HI what was the missing doc they asking you about?
BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear yadamas I wish you an early medical,

please let us know what you wrote as the office to process your file? damascus or warsa?

I still have doubt about this part where the processing office is for us

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hahahaha thanks alot for the compliment Troga, I appreciate it :)

Armintaba, you got it dude, first one getting medicals is buying.

Guys I was reading the earlier couple of pages, this is our first fight :) lo0o0o0o0olz, anyway of course every one is on the edge here, so its ok to let it out a bit, the truth is that its not known when will they send the medicals, so its all about analyzing and speculating, we are hoping that with the new measures, our time waiting for medicals will be less than the 2005 batch. (eventually CIC is fed up with the backlog, its not that they don't care, probably they actually don't, but in any case what can they do, they didnt have proper system, and when they did, they didnt implement it fairly)...anyway, let me give you an example:

2005 batch waited between 4 to 8 month (and i know a few waited for 12 months), we are hoping to get it within 3 to 4 months.
2005 batch waited between 3 to 4 months after medicals for the passport request, we are hoping to get it within 2 to 3 months.

eventually, each case will take its own time, and when it gets to security checks, it might not be as good as we are hoping, because this is what's time consuming.

So let's hope for the best.

Armintaba, seems like u know this restaurant from before, does it have good food? :p

BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes its an iranian restuarant serving the best iranian food at a low price but of high quality. I used to be in Toronto for 8 months as a student years ago.
@ dear youskal please let me know what to write in the part of office processing our files? do I have to write damascus or warsa? whatyou yourself have writte?

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
to be honest I wrote Warsaw, after I sent it I said maybe I should have written Damascus, but then I said to myself, its ok I don't think this particular detail will have any effect, they know the story and they have our initial files with them.

They didn't give us any hint about this though...
BR

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
hey, i posted a question today, but it was the last one in page number 49, so nobody read it Loool..
so here it is again i copy-paste it here, if any one can help me in it!

guys,
about #9, which you have to provide evidence of your available money to seetle in canada.
i dont have bank account yet, i will open one this week probably, and my dad will transfer money for me,
so in my case i canot show them 6 month of transactions, and am concerned what or how to prove for them that this money was transfered to my account from my dad's one, and they are mine now?

what you suggest for me guys?
what exactly you did?
and did any one's situation is similar?
plz help!!

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Dear Hurry.visitor
Your case is strange and difficult
strange that you have no bank account
difficult that bank statment for the last six months is very important and sensetive issue

"Funds
Indicate the amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have. This amount can include the value of any property that you own, but should not include jewellery, cars or other personal assets."

below I suggested to you some solutions that I hope will work

You should show them a bank statement for the last six months
offcourse this will show the whole amount transfered to your account
later they will ask you to explain the remarkable transfere to your account
may be you can send document showing that you have sold something or encashed stocks ,gold...or any kind
of property

I think you you have to keep this money in your account and you should make movements on this account to indicate your activity ,because I think they will ask you again for bankstatement again if were not convinced by your proof of the source of money

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Hurray.Visitor

Pls read the follwing which i qouted from the update letter

"You must provide evidence of all the unencumbered transferable funds you have available for your settlement in Canada, including evidence of the accumulation of those funds. This must include a bank statement(s) showing all transactions for the last six months with a current balance at least equivalent to the minimum required funds. A letter of solvency providing the current balance of your account(s) or the average credits and debits in your account(s) is not acceptable evidence.

If you have recently deposited a large amount of money into your bank account, you must clearly explain the provenance of these funds (ex: sale of property, inheritance, etc.) and provide supporting evidence.

The table below provides a breakdown of the minimum required funds:

Number of Family Members / Funds required

1 $10,833
2 $13,486
3 $16,580
4 $20,130
5 $22,831
6 $25,749
7 $28,668

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
How long you think is it reasonable to stand in line ?

a survey has shown, with the average British adult able to stand in line for only 10 minutes and 42 seconds before tempers start to fray.!!!!!

it is stunning A nation renowned for the art of line-ups starts to lose its patience,

What would this nation say about Canada immigration applicants
who became restless in lines nearly after 50 months of waiting and were more likely to take their frustration out on those around them NOT ON CIC

lets Welcome them to the Heroes of Damascus 2006 thread featuring
An epic waiting drama that chronicles the lives of ordinary people: professors, engineers, a selfemployed, sales representative , street cop,doctors,nurses,.....etc who applied to Canada immigration since 50 months and still waiting

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
@ troga :thanks for the reply, but why you think its strange to not have a bank account ?
i mean am still 24 yrs old, and am senior student and i work a part time job. so for them i guess they will take this into concederation, am i right ? what do u think?

also if u notice they stated in the UL that you have to prove if you got the money from inheritence or any where else, so cant i say that i got them from my family as inheritence ? is that can make me problem with them?

if any body have any other ideas plz share with us guys.

thank u