october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Visa office requested to process

In the application...should we write Damascus or Warsaw,,,???

my file was transferred from Damascus to Warsaw..

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear language instructor,
I think it is an important issue and you have to discuss it with senior members of the forum.
You’ve declared that you can communicate in French fluently, so you have to come up with that. You must not make an impression on visa officer that you’ve declared it back then just to make enough points, since it would be an example of misleading information.
I might be totally wrong, but it is better to know where you are standing now when you have short but enough time to improve your French. So please discuss it with seniors.
Again don't count on my idea only, it is my idea and it might be wrong. ask others too.

BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dam2006 said:
80% of the cases will be finalized in 67 months as of today (if nothing changed)!
What do you mean as of today??? we have been in a queue for roughly 4 years what are you talking about?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm gonna ask my dear firends surrounding not to say somthing about which they are not quite sure,so that the others wouldn't get worried no matter what. accoring to the new processing time maximum time would be about 17 months for us to wait, since we have passd almost 4 years and 17 months left. make sure that canadian immigrtion authorities are not psycho to pull our legs and twist us

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
"THAT IS WHAT I MEANT BY " AS OF TODAY" AS IHABKAL SAID NO PREDICTION FOR THE FUTURE THEY ARE CHANGING THEIR PROCESSING TIMES.

ARMINTABA, PLEASE KEEP UR LANGUAGE SOFT, I AM NOT HAPPY BY THE PHRASE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WHAT DO U SAY YOUSKAL!!

I SAID MY OPINION IN A SIMPLE WAY ' MY WAY' TO SHARE THOUGHT IN THIS 'OUR THREAD' I DID NOT WANT TO CAUSE HARASSMENT TO ANYBODY HERE OR TO UPSET ANYONE OF U. I SAID A FACT 80% OF CASE WILL BE FINALIZED IN 67 MONTHS DARLING!! THAT IS A TODAY'S FACT ACCORDING TO THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I never wanted to let you down bro once you got upset.
previously there was a table with this trend:

%10 %30 %80
62 65 67

now the first and second have been eliminated and all of the applications are being processed within 67 months. So it doesn't mean our files processesing is resumed and takes 67 months, if so everybody would give up and never wait for another 6 years.

dear youskal, Troga where are you? why dont you say anything in this critical situation

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Is your glass half-full or half-empty? On those days when nothing in your life seems to be going right, it can be really tough to see the silver lining among all those clouds. However, it's during these times when the ability to see the good in even the worst situations is so important.

I am still having "hopefulness and confidence about the future and the successful outcome of our long waiting ; In uncertain times, I usually expect the best and tend to beleive If something can go wrong for me, it will

The announced processing times should not be a possible cause for pessimism because I think it is applicable to people who did not receive the update letter

We "who have received the update letter"have to focus on the Only 90-days waiting period annnounced in the update letter ,because this means that our application will be processed as new applications (within 6-9 months)

I still believe that within the coming two months Ali & ,Dam2006 will receive their medicals as they are among the first who received the UP

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
@ Troga

Well Said

@ everyone

I didn't receive an update letter althout I am an AUgust 2006 applicant, my brother Youskal applied the same day and got it. I applied as self employed, the Damascus website says they are still in the 2004 cases for entrpreneurs/self employed, Does this mean I am going to wait 2 more years than skilled workers who applied the same day? It is all speculation I know but what do you think? if my file didn't get transferred to Warsaw, doesn't that mean I won't get an update letter?

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Language Instructor:
As Youskal said they sent the UL on different day for each of us according to the date of application respectively. it is not clear when they send the UL for remaining 2006 applicant. May be after new year or a little bit latter.
But keep in mind with the new CAP system they will devote more time and visas to the old applications, so there must be a real expedition on old files.

@ troga:
I think your right. Since our application is activated, it must be processed with in 10 months (as ten months is given in processing time for fast tracks).
2 months has already gone, so we should expect to have the visa with in 8 months.
But there are some factors which might cause delays like security checks.

BR

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Hi Armintaba,

Still need to clarify what i said!! i meant 80% of the cases on Warsaw desks need to be finalized by 67 months (according to their figures, updated this month, this might change in 4 months time or quarterly), this does not mean by any mean that our waiting time is excluded!! (our 50's months waiting time will be included and counted towards this 67 months as a maximum! i said it is a simple short way in the previous comment which made it difficult for others to get the idea!! i hope now it is more easy, clear and optimistic to u all

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
Dam2006, I understood what you meant the first time, but I agree that some might find it confusing, especially that we are all no happy about the long wait and we see dark clouds everywhere...

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Dears
The finest gift you can give anyone is encouragement

Let us not give up the habit of meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another-and all the more as we see the long waited Day is approaching

So what to do within the coming two months, I recommend to

If an encouraging thought comes to mind, share it!

Pray for yourself and for us, pray that the God will fill you & us with all joy, hope and peace as we trust in Him

keep on viewing your application status online (so you will know if rejected- it will appear as decision made if medicals was not received by mail)

Keep checking your mail box for medicals or refusal letter

Visit this thread to inform your friend here about any updates ,

and of course I would like to offer to buy everyone of you a cup of coffee when meet each of you next in Canada face to face!

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
guys,
about #9, which you have to provide evidence of you available money to seetle in canada.
i dont have bank account yet, i will open one this week probably, and my dad will transfer money for me,
so in my case i canot show them 6 month of transactions, and am concerned what or how to prove for them that this money was transfered to my account from my dad's one and they are mine now?

what you suggest for me guys?
what exactly you did?
and did any one's situation is similar?
plz help!!