+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

pkhansari

Jul 23, 2010
Hi everybody,
I've just found this forum. My file number is September 2006 (simplified) and transferred to Warsaw on April 2010 and now waiting for update.
@Ali: congratulations for getting update letter. would you please copy and paste the list of documents they've asked you to send?
to everyone who knows: From September 2006, the simplified method started; do they ask us the same sort of document in the update letter?
Peyman

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dear PKhansari,

Welcome to our thread.

Please note that Ali pasted the letter in an earlier page.

As for the simplified, I guess they will be the same because simplified or not, they are asking for everything all over again, although not sure since no Damascus Simplified have been processed that I know of, however you might find in London CHC threads someone that can confirm this because London CHC Are processing already 2007 cases (That are simplified)

BR

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
Hi
I just realized that my file has been transferred from Damascus to Warsaw in April 2010. I am an October 2006 applicant. Has any October 2006 applicant received any correspondence from Warsaw?

Thank you all...

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi wpc71 and welcome to our thread, which began to be active again after our (2006 applicants) files were transferred to Warsaw.

We know that Jan 2006 have received letter of update, still waiting for others input (feb, march,...), but I don't think october 06 received anything yet.

BTW, which country you're from?

BR

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Hi to all
youskal this what the Warsaw office sent to me on May 2010

Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-482 Warsaw
Poland
Dear Applicant,

Your application was transferred to the Canadian Embassy in Warsaw, Poland for processing. The purpose for this transfer was to expedite the processing of your application. Please note that all correspondence pertaining to your file should now be sent to the Canadian Embassy in Warsaw, Poland at the address provided above.
Please do not send any documents or correspondence to the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, Syria.
If you wish to change your mailing address (including e-mail address), please make a signed request (your hand-written signature should be placed under the request; the signature must match the sample left in your application form) to this effect and send it to this office by e-mail attachment, fax or regular mail.

This office will be in contact with you within the next six months. Please note that you will then have an opportunity to update your application (to add new family members and pay teh processing fee). Please await our correspondence.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
this is Email which has sent tow months ago ,i hope will help
is that mean the transfering we already grant an interview waived?
or we still be asked about the interview?
good luck to all

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
hi Ali_hgh
hi to all
congrats to your update letter
did they mention in the letter that you have to send all Original documents ?if yes what about the way to get me back? coz i need to use the original certificats in my future
best whishes

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
hi Ali_hgh
one thing more .i v applied in Feb 2006 and in Jan
do i expect they will send me an update letter next month?thanks

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
I'm sorry I didn't answer your questions earlier cause I was sick and I am still involved with tests and ....
It's good that we have Youskal in here, he has already answered all of them. :)

@ yadamas:
There is no need to send original docs with the exception of IELTS certificate and police clearance.
For other you have to send notarized translation either French or English.
I think you will receive your update letter pretty soon. let say less than one month.

@ pkhansari:
You can find the content of the update letter in my earlier post in the thread as Youskal mentioned.

@ Youskal:
and finally the contact address or the Warsaw office is:

Canadian Embassy
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-482 Warsaw, Poland

Ambassade du Canada
Service des visas
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-482 Varsovie, Pologne

I have too send all the docs to there.

but it is allready answered too :)

BR

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Hi all
It good to share each other on this thread,coz we can avoid any delay in our files
Thank you Ali_hgh for your information you v mentinoed
Tell me did they ask you about an interview? or transfering file means you already had an iterview waving?
thank you in advance

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Hi everybody.It seems we will get our update letter in near future. Does anybody have any information.Where we should should get finger print in Iran in order to send for FBI in USA.? DO they accept finger print done by Iranian police? i

fery

Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
My husband 1421
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2006
Doc's Request.
sep. 2, 2010
File Transfer...
April 28, 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Hi everybody
Thanks God finally the files have been touched. Next hopefully we hear some good news from yadamas or maybe many more of us. About hos question I should tell there is one of +10police places in pasdaran ave. with tel: 22763876-8 which gives you finger card for out of Iran purposes and we asked from interpole which also you can ask from 118 and tell them what you want and then they give you the first one.

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
fery said:
Hi everybody
Thanks God finally the files have been touched. Next hopefully we hear some good news from yadamas or maybe many more of us. About hos question I should tell there is one of +10police places in pasdaran ave. with tel: 22763876-8 which gives you finger card for out of Iran purposes and we asked from interpole which also you can ask from 118 and tell them what you want and then they give you the first one.
thanks a lot................

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
guys ...
is the occupation "sales representative" for 2 years of experience accepted by CIC as a job? ... coz i heared that there is kind of jobs that are not considered.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Hurry Visitor,

For old applicants, occupation should be within the NOC list of Level 0 or Type A,B.

I think "Sales Representative" is there as an occupation, however, please friends give ur opinion.