Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
One last question,

I have CRS 440.

In your expectation, when do you think , the score can come down to atleast 440? Whats your opinion. In 2016?
Looks virtually impossible this year. Probably by March next year but unlikely to fall to 440 immediately. You would need a steady drop to 445 and couple of back to back draws for the pool to dwindle enough to allow a 440 cutoff.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Looks virtually impossible this year. Probably by March next year but unlikely to fall to 440 immediately. You would need a steady drop to 445 and couple of back to back draws for the pool to dwindle enough to allow a 440 cutoff.
@Asivad

I don't care when that happens. I only care that DOES happen. Even if not this year, its ok for me.

:). I know you have written already, but, you really do think that at some point of time (future/little further future) it WILL come down to 440.Right?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
@Asivad

I don't care when that happens. I only care that DOES happen. Even if not this year, its ok for me.

:). I know you have written already, but, you really do think that at some point of time (future/little further future) it WILL come down to 440.Right?
Unlikely.

But one never knows what the 1st qtr of 2016 will bring along. PNPs will be done, backlog considerably reduced, new government initiatives might be in place... But don't count on any of that. Focus on adding any points you can and wait for the PNs in 2016.

All the best!

Dolphin_Educon

May 31, 2014
Rainforest said:
Congrats FaizanAli46.

When did you get it? I'm also under PNP category with 951 points, but still waiting to get the ITA....
How to file your case in PNP in express entry though I am making requires 60 points then also its showing ineligible ?

P

pnpab

Asivad Anac said:
Unlikely.

But one never knows what the 1st qtr of 2016 will bring along. PNPs will be done, backlog considerably reduced, new government initiatives might be in place... But don't count on any of that. Focus on adding any points you can and wait for the PNs in 2016.

All the best!
I think in Q1 2016 a fresh quota of pnp nominations will be available for 2016. I'm assuming each province will spread out the issuing of nominations throughout the year fairly evenly. So applicants like the ones from alberta which do not have express entry pnp stream will suffer the most unless alberta decides to enroll an express entry stream in their pnp streams.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was at 480 and I was really hoping an invite tonight. My Visa expires in next May. I have really limited time. Pretty disappointing the scores going up.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
TECC_Seneca said:
I was at 480 and I was really hoping an invite tonight. My Visa expires in next May. I have really limited time. Pretty disappointing the scores going up.
I declined ITAs from last 2 draws and was ready to accept it this time and the scores went up. Work Permit expiring in Feb. :-[

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
bestofluck said:
There will be a Draw today expected scores will drop down below 450

This time will be first time when scores will go below 450 and the scores would be between 444 and 450

Guys keep watching the Draw instructions.

Give me 2 plus if i am right
That was unrealistic, given the time between draws. To drop below 450, there will likely need to be two close together, with one in the 450-455 range.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kateg said:
That was unrealistic, given the time between draws. To drop below 450, there will likely need to be two close together, with one in the 450-455 range.
Did u predict 489? until you do it don't comment on others.first make a assumptions and than see who is near.

8Hannah8

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
bestofluck said:
Did u predict 489? until you do it don't comment on others.first make a assumptions and than see who is near.
Could you please stop being so aggressive when it comes to other people generally reasonable assumptions? Kateg has a full right to comment on whatever he wants to. I understand the process of immigration is very stressful, but I just don't see a point of feeding from hopes blindly. Having hope is great, but there are still actions (like increasing language scores, applying for PNP) could be taken. PNP Ontario is catching up with candidates from June/July (I believe it is the fist big batch of candidates) + new candidates are entering. Scores might drop to 450, but after they drop to that level, CIC takes 3 weeks to conduct the draw. It already happened twice, so I believe this year it's somewhat of a cut-off line for now.

popofsky

Oct 16, 2015
8Hannah8 said:
Could you please stop being so aggressive when it comes to other people generally reasonable assumptions? Kateg has a full right to comment on whatever he wants to. I understand the process of immigration is very stressful, but I just don't see a point of feeding from hopes blindly. Having hope is great, but there are still actions (like increasing language scores, applying for PNP) could be taken. PNP Ontario is catching up with candidates from June/July (I believe it is the fist big batch of candidates) + new candidates are entering. Scores might drop to 450, but after they drop to that level, CIC takes 3 weeks to conduct the draw. It already happened twice, so I believe this year it's somewhat of a cut-off line for now.
I have a score of 458 and miss the 18th for a day or two.
When you talk about the Ontario Provincial Nominee Program do you think I can apply to one? I am in Alberta right now and my company is clear they won't do a LMIA.
Already did everything possible French test, English Test, Credential of diploma are done.

Does anyone think they are going to pick a little bit lower next time 455 or something?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
popofsky said:
I have a score of 458 and miss the 18th for a day or two.
When you talk about the Ontario Provincial Nominee Program do you think I can apply to one? I am in Alberta right now and my company is clear they won't do a LMIA.
Already did everything possible French test, English Test, Credential of diploma are done.

Does anyone think they are going to pick a little bit lower next time 455 or something?
ontario PNP:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
bestofluck said:
There is insufficient information to talk about specific numbers. There is, however, enough information to speak in generalities.

I can tell you with certainty the next draw won't be 300 points. I can tell you with near-certainty it won't be 400, or 1100. I can also tell you that there's a correlation between the length of time between the time taken to draw and the score drawn, and from that it's possible to make some reasonable projections.

I don't need to tell you "it will be 489", to tell you "it won't be 440". I have made those projections, and unlike many of the people on this board, I have even offered to back my statements up with money - if I'm wrong, I will be donating money to charity. When I project (as opposed to speculate), I stand by my assertions.

You keep filling others with false hope.