Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
missioncan said:
OH guys I have seen this forum after a week and one thing I can amke out is there is no certainity Although my application was received by CIC on 5th Aug so one thing i can make out is my chances are very bleak ,,,,Even my application was ready before 30th june but my consultant screwed it up .NOw I would like to know How to sue these bloddy consultants who are playing with the lives of many like us ....Do we report the Fraud case in CIC website ....because they are fully aware of the fight for 1122 category then why did they delay our applications? Whatever has happened with me is past now but I want to teach them a lesson so that in future they must think twice before making such blunders ????

Please advise my dear seniors

i am looking at a couple of options.
1. demand a full refund (obviously)
2. report them to CIC cause they are registered immigration lawyers and their membership will be reworked for malpractice (if that is the correct word)
3. publicize their names and contact details on the web and forum like thse. if enough of us do it then it will appear on google searches. it may dent their business a bit.
4. put out a ad in the local paper (bit tough but will think about it).

these are just ideas.

i have to evaluate them against applying next time -

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
Jimmy Dsouza said:
Momad and Priyaviz;; please share if ur job role had the title management consultants or something similar..
i have close to 12 years experience in various sectors. with title as project manager customer service construction general manager, HR so, my JD's match description given in NOC not the title specifically.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
NKKD Hortons said:
You cannot report their fraud to CIC as they are not registered representatives where in your application will include a 'use of representative form'. According to them, they are simply helping you fill up your forms and gather documents and finally mail it CIC and they charge you for that. As an applicant, it is your personal responsibility to find out a genuine consultant and not line up behind the rest of the crowd. This is what the consultants take advantage of becuase there are thousands of clients and only the lucky few can make it. Besides there are other applicants who work diligently on their own and make a perfect complete one and send it at the righ time. David Cohen said..the quickest and the most organized will only make it into the cap.
CIC is strict on fraudulent consultants and come down heavily on those who misuse the system. they are registered with CIC and have to give their registration number on the use of a rep form.

so they are not merely compiling documents. they are legal representatives. they are also BAR registered laywers who have entered into a contract. they are obliged to fulfill their end of the contract if not they can be reported.

i have verified these.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
momad said:
CIC is strict on fraudulent consultants and come down heavily on those who misuse the system. they are registered with CIC and have to give their registration number on the use of a rep form.

so they are not merely compiling documents. they are legal representatives. they are also BAR registered laywers who have entered into a contract. they are obliged to fulfill their end of the contract if not they can be reported.

i have verified these.
who is that cosultant that u r talking about?
is it global visas? if it in india , u will sure to get refund. iam also victim of globalvisas delhi lastyear.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
momad said:

i have verified these.
At least that is not the situation in India. As far as I know, most of the consultants in India are not registered with CIC and they do not fill out the representative form.

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
Leda78 said:
Hi,
I read a lot, analyzed and I'd like to share with you my conclusion how things might be done in CIC office... Most probably they receive a lot of application and there is a huge queque. So for example:
1.they receive 1000 applications today
2. they are able to make the completeness check of 500
3. The other 500 are on a queque and this way it continues to grow every day...
So by 21st of July there happens that they have gathered a huge queque from which they were able to count 51 for 1122 (+the other numbers for the other NOCs). The counting for this NOC continues till 22of august when the last number of the 500 quota has been counted. Unfortunately it seems the queque is that big that till 22 of August they still count applications received before 7th of July. But they are not able to say "stop sending" as the quota was not reached before 22nd of August although that with thousands applications waiting to be checked for completeness it was most probable that the quota will be reached long before August... But they can not tell us - "we have a full room with not counted applications - even more than 10 000, which we are not able to count so most probably you will not be in..." They can say that the quota is over only when 500 checked for completeness applications have been counted... Because if the gathered applications are classified as incomplete they are not even returend and they do not take from the quota numbers...

I hope I explained it well.

So we can blame them only for being too slow and this way making the number which is announced on the web site totally irrelevant and uneffective. I think this is the only logical explanation. But still I have doubts because - can you believe that a country that is far ahead our own countries can be so uneffective, slow and irrelevant... and to be honest - even slower then our institutions for example... This is the only thing that fills me with doubts and hopes that we still can find our place in the quota.
In simple way they took 52 days to check and count 500 apps under 1122. but by that time they have recd 1000 app(guess) a dayand the day they counted 500, they stopped taking applications and started sending emails.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
shijoal said:
who is that cosultant that u r talking about?
is it global visas? if it in india , u will sure to get refund. iam also victim of globalvisas delhi lastyear.
sorry - i am not from India.

Jul 11, 2011
Hi Guys

Just to let you guys know, my application was received by cio on 11th july(1122) and I just got back a reply from Cic that my application was returned as cap has reached.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
Canim2011canim said:
Hi Guys

Just to let you guys know, my application was received by cio on 11th july(1122) and I just got back a reply from Cic that my application was returned as cap has reached.
did you get the same email as we did?

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
NKKD Hortons said:
At least that is not the situation in India. As far as I know, most of the consultants in India are not registered with CIC and they do not fill out the representative form.
mine is based in canada and registered.

lets think about taking action against them later.

for now lets look to see how to move ahead.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
GOLDEN QUESTION:

does anyone know of an agent/consultant who provides a service of getting an AEO

micheltadros

Nov 22, 2010
hi there:
i want ur advice, i asked cio about my file with its details and they answered me we didn't receive ur file on 21/07/2011 as u stated although it was received by mike. if any body has the signature of mike could u plz send to me here or on my e-mail misha190@yahoo.com

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
hey_rigky said:
In simple way they took 52 days to check and count 500 apps under 1122. but by that time they have recd 1000 app(guess) a dayand the day they counted 500, they stopped taking applications and started sending emails.
Actually no... It means that in 53 days they managed to check for completeness, approve as complete and count 1,296 applications total. The fact that bothers me is that by 22 of August they were still counting applications from 8th of July. Because ... opening an application for check they do not know to which NOC it is (even if it has been written on the envelope, they must check before counting), so if people with NOC 1122, which documents have been received in middle of July, are not in the quota and officially this has been found by CIC on 22 of august - this means that at 22nd of August they have been checking applications from 8th of July... his means that there is a huuuuuuge queue in applications which are to be checked for completeness - all applications received between 8th of July and 22nd of August are included in this very queue... Do you get my point? :(

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canim2011canim said:
Hi Guys

Guys,

Let's accept the fact for 1122 and try to move on...for all people who still have hope...can anyone tell me why cic stopped cc/bd charging for the last two weeks...its very clear...its over

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Leda78 said:
Actually no... It means that in 53 days they managed to check for completeness, approve as complete and count 1,296 applications total. The fact that bothers me is that by 22 of August they were still counting applications from 8th of July. Because ... opening an application for check they do not know to which NOC it is (even if it has been written on the envelope, they must check before counting), so if people with NOC 1122, which documents have been received in middle of July, are not in the quota and officially this has been found by CIC on 22 of august - this means that at 22nd of August they have been checking applications from 8th of July... his means that there is a huuuuuuge queue in applications which are to be checked for completeness - all applications received between 8th of July and 22nd of August are included in this very queue... Do you get my point? :(
I agree with you. Exactly this has happened there was 45 days backlog. and as far as their speed is concerned i wont blame them infact they would have never known that they'll receive huge pile of applications around the globe in just 4-10 days..
And they definitely will not increase the number of persons for us so that we can know it early.
So i think we must think positive and move on.
there will be more doors to open for us. we should not sit n weep at the door which is closed. try to find some other open doors.