+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
The local canadian consultant and lawyer has already received the whole package received on Jul 8. Because the package reached local faster than oversea's

all before 7 July applicants got charged, based on forum stat. No more after 8th July.

luck draw... luck draw

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momad said:
could i kindly request
Viz, Val-Kir, Valeto, Ssaansari, whistler, SmGrGe, Valeto, emoo20002, Echoes1978, indiatohcanada, Timhortons
to send an email to CIO and request for an update. you guys are over the first hurdle so you have nothing to lose.

come on guys it will cost you nothing except a few Kb on email.
Hi Momad,

I have already mailed them on the 23rd of Aug. No reply yet. Update u guys as soon as i get any news from the CIC.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
yon said:
The local canadian consultant and lawyer has already received the whole package received on Jul 8. Because the package reached local faster than oversea's

all before 7 July applicants got charged, based on forum stat. No more after 8th July.

luck draw... luck draw
Not clear to me a bit.. Has he received the whole kit back because the was reached?

R

RKC

Some of the 8th July applicants but not all do made it into the Cap.

We wrote to CSU requesting case info on our application on 19 Aug( 6 weeks after applying), they replied after 11 days on Aug 30.
The mail we got is copy pasted below.

Good morning

Your application has been received by our office, and is currently awaiting review. You will be contacted in due course. A letter will be sent via the e-mail addresses provided on your application.

Thank you

D.A.

I hope this will clear some confusion. Special request to few people , please don't accuse people of being fake ,people who got mail that there application was returned as the cap reached are already heartbroken. Don't increase their agony by calling them fake or troublemakers. The cap indeed reached on 8th July where some were in & some were out

Thanx

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
RKC said:
Some of the 8th July applicants but not all do made it into the Cap.

We wrote to CSU requesting case info on our application on 19 Aug( 6 weeks after applying), they replied after 11 days on Aug 30.
The mail we got is copy pasted below.

Good morning

Your application has been received by our office, and is currently awaiting review. You will be contacted in due course. A letter will be sent via the e-mail addresses provided on your application.

Thank you

D.A.

I hope this will clear some confusion. Special request to few people , please don't accuse people of being fake ,people who got mail that there application was returned as the cap reached are already heartbroken. Don't increase their agony by calling them fake or troublemakers. The cap indeed reached on 8th July where some were in & some were out

Thanx

[/quote

do you got charged ?

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
Viz said:
Hi Momad,

I have already mailed them on the 23rd of Aug. No reply yet. Update u guys as soon as i get any news from the CIC.
thank you Viz. appreciate it with all my heart

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
yon said:

luck draw... luck draw
my consultant too was local. but did not get the pack returned.

so i guess the matter is still up in the air.

R

RKC

yon said:
do you got charged ?
We still haven't managed to find out when our BD was encashed. After this reply from CIO , it's just a date , but we will still try to find it out, we had our BD made from a foreign exchange dealer who had an account with a local bank which is in collaboration with Royal Bank Of Canada.
So proving tough to find out the exact date.

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Hey Guys,

We are all back at it again!!!

Months ago, we were all speculating and analyzing the inclusion of NOC1122 in the MI3. Many said, it is gone but finally, it was included.

Weeks ago, we were all speculating and analyzing the principle/methodology used in determining the CAP for the FSW. There were lots of theories on this.

Days now, we are all back at it again. I do not trust most of these consultants as they are sometimes slow (though I used a local consultant). Until you guys receive you application back from them you never can be sure of when exactly they submitted your application!!!

CIC has put so much effort at increasing their efficiency and I strongly doubt if they will entertain a 45days backlog in this recent history of backlog reduction.

If you use a consultant and in the IM0008 form you will be required provide your mailing address. Usually all registered consultants will CIC will include their address here. Not only in the email field, but also in the address field.

So, most like all correspondences will be sent to the consultant and expected to be communicated to you by them. CIC will only communicate directly with your consultant, as your representative, and not you after filling Use of Representative form.

There I was again! Speculating!

Above all, we only need to wait like one month more in other to get the true picture of this process. But sincerely, I believe CIC is can never be that stupid to have 45days backlog for 1122.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
EVEN MY LAYWER IS ALSO SAYING THIS THING........
CIC SITE IS OFFICAL SITE ANS THEY CAN NOT MISGUIDE THE APPLICANTS REGARDING CAPS THATS WHY THEY GIVE SITE SO THAT EVERYONE WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE CAP STATUS. ONLY 7 TO 10 DAYS MARGIN CAN BE CONSIDERED LIKE LAST YEAR BUT IT'S A HUGE MARGIN OF CUTOFF. CIC MEMBERS ARE VERY PROFFESSIONALS AND THEY KNOW THERE RESPONSIBILTY TOWARDS THERE JOB. THEY NEVER MISGUIDE OTHER APPLICANT. THERE WILL BE SOME MISTAKE OR SOMEONE IS TELL LIE ON THIS FORUM.
MY LAWYER IS CONFIDENT AND HE IS REGISTERED WITH CIC. HE SAID CAP IS FULL AFTER 10TH AUG BEFORE THAT THERE IS NO CHANCE. LIKE LAST YEAR CIC UPDATE THERE SITE ON 19 TH OCT AND CAP REACHED ON 5TH NOV. THIS YEAR ALSO FROM 10TH AUG TO 22 ND AUG THEY DO THE SAME. THE CUTOFF IS BETWEEN 10TH AUG TO 22AUG NOT BEFORE THAT.
I ALSO CHECK TTHIS FORUM SPREEDSHEET ONLY 71 PEOPLE APPLYED IN NOC 1122 FROM 1ST JULY TO 22ND AUG 2011. HE SAID WAIT FOR SOME TIME YOU WILL CLEAR ALL SITUATION THAT WHAT IS CORRECT INFORMATION.
Hi Gladiusraj,

All of us r now waiting to catch hold of our so-called registered Lawyers. You too have to catch him sooner or later. within one week the scenario will b more than clear for your lawyer to regret. Mine will for sure

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Just some few points more

The initial stage of assessing the completeness of our application is a subjective process and this is guided by a checklist. Even if there was an overwhelming submittiong of applications, CIC will only need to draft more resources to check for this completeness of NOC 1122 from other NOC personnel. This is just a simple management technique. This I believe they will do since this process does not require any Judgment that will require a VO himself.

Looking at the cost, they certainly will not receive more than reasonable applications only for them to be sent back. Sending application back to applicant is NOT FREE!!! They cant use tax payers money for their unreasonable attitude to work. Besides, you will require man power to send back application (this include the inclusion of Letter of Return).

Lastly, CIC would not want to tarnish public confidence in their selection process. It certainly will bring lack of trust if CIC truly had 45days. This they certainly would not want to do.

For those whose application where returned. There may be somethings your consultant is not saying. All Do-it-Yourself applicants in the house that submitted between 8 - 11 July 2011, please let us know if you got the same email.

Regards

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
ojooluseguno said:
Just some few points more

The initial stage of assessing the completeness of our application is a subjective process and this is guided by a checklist. Even if there was an overwhelming submittiong of applications, CIC will only need to draft more resources to check for this completeness of NOC 1122 from other NOC personnel. This is just a simple management technique. This I believe they will do since this process does not require any Judgment that will require a VO himself.

Looking at the cost, they certainly will not receive more than reasonable applications only for them to be sent back. Sending application back to applicant is NOT FREE!!! They cant use tax payers money for their unreasonable attitude to work. Besides, you will require man power to send back application (this include the inclusion of Letter of Return).

Lastly, CIC would not want to tarnish public confidence in their selection process. It certainly will bring lack of trust if CIC truly had 45days. This they certainly would not want to do.

For those whose application where returned. There may be somethings your consultant is not saying. All Do-it-Yourself applicants in the house that submitted between 8 - 11 July 2011, please let us know if you got the same email.

Regards
Three have already confirmed that they received a reply from CIC stating that there application is returned due to CAP filled.