Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
yon said:
RKC said:
Some of the 8th July applicants but not all do made it into the Cap.

We wrote to CSU requesting case info on our application on 19 Aug( 6 weeks after applying), they replied after 11 days on Aug 30.
The mail we got is copy pasted below.

Good morning

Your application has been received by our office, and is currently awaiting review. You will be contacted in due course. A letter will be sent via the e-mail addresses provided on your application.

Thank you

D.A.

I hope this will clear some confusion. Special request to few people , please don't accuse people of being fake ,people who got mail that there application was returned as the cap reached are already heartbroken. Don't increase their agony by calling them fake or troublemakers. The cap indeed reached on 8th July where some were in & some were out

Thanx

[/quote

do you got charged ?

intersting choice of words in the email "awaiting review". if they are awaiting review/ not reviewed yet how would they no if this particular application is in the cap or not?

i would assume the response would read as (if within cap) "in process"

being reviewed means cio has not decided on it.

sorry i don't want to create a negative for RKC - i am sure you made it. just that the email by CIO is very loose

odv

Jul 12, 2011
Moscow, Russia
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent FedEx on July 1, 2011, delivered July 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
I also received the reply from CIC:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 1122 as the cap of NOC 26 Aug 2011 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you

D.A."

Game over )

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ odv

what happened with your app. delivery in the first 11 days of July? Fedex is the fastest, so I don't undrestand why it took them so long to deliver?

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momad said:
could i kindly request
Viz, Val-Kir, Valeto, Ssaansari, whistler, SmGrGe, Valeto, emoo20002, Echoes1978, indiatohcanada, Timhortons
to send an email to CIO and request for an update. you guys are over the first hurdle so you have nothing to lose.

come on guys it will cost you nothing except a few Kb on email.
Ok, I can send an email to CIC so we will see what they say.

I noticed that some of CIC replies to applicants enquiries starts with DEAR SIR/MADAM, while some others start with GOOD MORNING.
It's just my notice, nothing else. I'm not suggesting anything.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Leda78 said:
But still - if on 22nd of August CIC still check applications (all not only 1122) received on 8th of July - this is huge mislead for people. The system is one and the same with the system last year - did last year arise such problem??? Most of you apply for 2nd time at least - can you give some feedback on the situation with the completeness check & quota last year? Thanks!
Last year though they started encashing BDs after almost 2 months of quota opening, the flow of the applications in the first 2.5 months was very slow so the encashing process could easily catch up with the influx of applications. And certainly the last BD for 1122 was encashed 2 days before the quota closure. It's exactly the same process but this year from the very first day the influx of apps was enormous that they could totally not manage it.. :(

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
echoes1978 said:

I noticed that some of CIC replies to applicants enquires starts with DEAR SIR/MADAM, while some others start with GOOD MORNING.

i don't want to make too much of the dear sir/madam and the good morning.

but it does suggest that there is something not quite right. lacks professionalism.

a mail is not started with "Good morning"

well with absence of information we are all gueesing and assuming a lot.

lack of information/communication break down is a bad thing

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
echoes1978 said:

I noticed that some of CIC replies to applicants enquires starts with DEAR SIR/MADAM, while some others start with GOOD MORNING.
I doubt very much they would start with 'Good Morning' (infact i would almost 100% say this is true as it is too informal and would be unprofessional) maybe people are just writing these bits out before they get to the real news of the cap closing.... I also have just read an article where the CIC will say the caps closed or other gentle approaches when applications hold the wrong/false information in a polite way to try and get the applicant to think about their documentation but i doubt this has anything to do with it.

RichardRajan

Aug 26, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
OK just going thru the whole post, guess no one who has applied for the 1122 Application in July 2011 has got a positive response / AOR, so i guess who havent yet got a reply.. Please be patient and feel happy

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
odv said:

"Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 1122 as the cap of NOC 26 Aug 2011 has been reached.
Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you
D.A."

Game over )
Is that correct that the email you got from CIC says Cap reached on 26 Aug 2011?

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
Momad, ODV

What was the email address on the heading from your email? FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca or CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
ONS said:
Is that correct that the email you got from CIC says Cap reached on 26 Aug 2011?
That's funny, they inserted the NOC number instead of the date, and vice versa...

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
odv said:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you

D.A."

Game over )
Hi Odv,

Could you actually copy and paste the response, am sorry but this isn't right. I am english, from england and i can see that this isn't written in clean english - you can just copy and paste the email onto a page here with the history of what you sent to them - that would help as we could look into the context of the response. Would that be ok?

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
jeca said:
That's funny, they inserted the NOC number instead of the date, and vice versa...
Thanks for the clarification jeca. Got it now. I was getting hopeful that if cap reached in email says 26th then I have made it may be I am 500th candidate as my application was recieved on 23rd August morning before they updated the website in afternoon :p

R

RKC

richardo3 said:
I doubt very much they would start with 'Good Morning' (infact i would almost 100% say this is true as it is too informal and would be unprofessional) maybe people are just writing these bits out before they get to the real news of the cap closing.... I also have just read an article where the CIC will say the caps closed or other gentle approaches when applications hold the wrong/false information in a polite way to try and get the applicant to think about their documentation but i doubt this has anything to do with it.
Richardo & momad,

I made a mistake of trying to help people & to clear some confusion as I know the anxiety levels of people trying to know the fate of their application. I 'm sorry to copy paste here the reply that I had received from CIO.
Guys, please carry on with your analysis as long as you wish. We are not here for pastime, have better things to do.

Thanx.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
We are not here for time pass but I think some people are here who is doing time pass like spreed wrong image of CHC. Giving false statements. Like you