1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonakis said:
this is very hardly to believe in. I saw user posts previous to this that they are saying their CCs are charged and their apps were received after 8th of July. I think this is some kind of mistake because there is no logic after all. please, review your statements and confirm once again because lots of people are reading this forum and currently it is their only source of information.
Our applications reached only their mail room and was never even opened... This is what I've been posting about this site from the beginning.. There was no pessimism or optimism.. This is the second rejection for me as the CAP was reached...
[/quote]if this true and. The cap reached in the 8th of july,then unti the 22th of augest they probably recived more than 2700 applications for 1122 which I cant bbelieve

tonakis

Aug 5, 2011
COOLIZIM said:
Our applications reached only their mail room and was never even opened...
This is also very hard to believe. Last year my apps reached CIC 4 days after they updated the numbers and posted that the cap is reached and EVEN then they delayd my apps with THREE months and when I finally get the package back it was open and it seems like all files were checked and reviwed!!! And I repeat once again - last year my apps reached 4 days after official closing for this NOC and they were fully reviewed!! So I am starting to seriously doubt in the postings in this forum!! Lots of the posts just have no sence.

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
tonakis said:
This is also very hard to believe. Last year my apps reached CIC 4 days after they updated the numbers and posted that the cap is reached and EVEN then they delayd my apps with THREE months and when I finally get the package back it was open and it seems like all files were checked and reviwed!!! And I repeat once again - last year my apps reached 4 days after official closing for this NOC and they were fully reviewed!! So I am starting to seriously doubt in the postings in this forum!! Lots of the posts just have no sence.
What was the reason for sending you back the documents. It is surely not CAP reached because otherwise they would not have reviewed it

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
tonakis said:
Even I got the my app back after reviewing.. But let's not analyze that now.. The fact is that thousands of apps are being sent back..

tonakis

Aug 5, 2011
ONS said:
What was the reason for sending you back the documents. It is surely not CAP reached because otherwise they would not have reviewed it
It was surely because CAP was reached! No email, Just an extra letter which was add to my apps package which explains that the CAP is reached and bellow was explained other programms for immigration!! And I get it three months later

Mike Stephens

Jan 14, 2011
ONS said:
Dear All,

Please guide.... my application was recieved by Mike on 22nd August at 10:30 AM and I saw that they updated their website at 2:00 PM i.e. 4 hours later. I know there is remote possibility of my making it into top 500. Now I am thinking of alternatives in case I get my papers back. Please let me know what is the quickest mode of getting to Canada --dream country of all of us. Here are some options:

1) I have found an employer who is ready to LMO. That means either I take work permit and Temporaray resident visa then reach there with my family (wife and 4 year old son) and then in canada apply under FSW Category 2 but till I get PR I have to work for same employer. Here my problem is that I know from begining that I cannot work for this employer for more than 1-2 months. Can I change jobs in Canada in this scenario?

2) Other option with LMO is that after I get work permit I do not Canada and apply in Categeory 2 from my home country and move only when I get PR. But here I am not sure once I have LMO and work permit is it a must that I have to move to Canada to work.

3) My wife applies for study permit as she is computer engineer and I can then get open work permit. Once we are in Canada then we apply for FSW Category 2 with LMO or under CEC but that will take more time than FSW2. In this case does any one know how easy it is and in case we plan for second baby while my wife is studying, can she extend her study permit...Also here I am not sure how easy it is to get a job once you are in Canada i.e. risk of moving without job...but I saw so many forums where people did the same and got the job in 2 months time..

Also I believe from processing times option 3 is quickest but is there any difference in processing times if apply in FSW Category 1 (we all have applied now) or FSW Category 2 (with LMO /AEO).

It would be really helpful if you can please guide me from your experience or knowledge. Many thanks
What i believe from my experience is that, you have a greater chance to apply under FSW 2 category and is also the best alternative amount the list mentioned in your post. Both of the other options have many disadvantages than the only advantage in better processing times. So try to get the LMO fast and re-send the package (Of course you would need to amend the application accordingly). Since there aren't many applying under FSW2, you could even get the package processed much faster, i guess.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
COOLIZIM said:
Our applications reached only their mail room and was never even opened... This is what I've been posting about this site from the beginning.. There was no pessimism or optimism.. This is the second rejection for me as the CAP was reached...
if this true and. The cap reached in the 8th of july,then unti the 22th of augest they probably recived more than 2700 applications for 1122 which I cant bbelieve
guys, I don't know what kind of a dreamland we are looking for in that country,and what's happening now a good proof that these people in cic they don't have any scence of respect or appreciation of all these efforts we put in our applications preparation...all I want is to get the passport for my kids for a better education and I will get back home... Backlog of 45 days this is unbelievable

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
tonakis said:
this is very hardly to believe in. I saw user posts previous to this that they are saying their CCs are charged and their apps were received after 8th of July. I think this is some kind of mistake because there is no logic after all. please, review your statements and confirm once again because lots of people are reading this forum and currently it is their only source of information.
Do you really think that I would joke about something like this????
Don't you think it's heartbreaking to receive an email like this??
This was the second time I sent in my application as well . Last yr on 28th and this year on 8th. And the minute I got a response to my mail I thought of updating you guys here.
I don't know how to explain how others who's applications reached later cc/bd were charged ...Im just informing you what the CIC replied to my query

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
I think thats a mistake, beacuse this forum has people whose aplication package was received on 10july, 11 july and one of 13july, and their fees has been encashed, so... what thats means???

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Priya, i understand its quite dissaponting. Please try for Arranged employment maybe. cheer up.

sweet_bambi

Jul 24, 2011
jfalvitez said:
I think thats a mistake, beacuse this forum has people whose aplication package was received on 10july, 11 july and one of 13july, and their fees has been encashed, so... what thats means???
After 8th July I only see one person whose CC was charged. Show me who else has affirmed that.

sweet_bambi

Jul 24, 2011
priyavig said:
This was the second time I sent in my application as well . Last yr on 28th and this year on 8th. And the minute I got a response to my mail I thought of updating you guys here.
I don't know how to explain how others who's applications reached later cc/bd were charged ...Im just informing you what the CIC replied to my query
I really appreciate your idea of posting that news even though it is heartbreaking. My app was rejected last year also and perhaps this year as well. I understand how you feel.

And it is true, this process with caps is not very fair and I made me consider other countries with more clear instructions to apply for a permanent visa.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Probably there is a mistake made by CIC. If the CAP was filled on 8th July, why on 21st July they announced that only 53 complete applications are received for processing...???

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyavig said:
Priy...I'm really sorry for u and for all of us...let's try ssomething else or wait the next year but I strongly believe that our noc will not be in the list..wish u all the best of luck..im leaving the fourm for the lucky guys...god bless...and happy eid

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
zub2612 said:
Probably there is a mistake made by CIC. If the CAP was filled on 8th July, why on 21st July they announced that only 53 complete applications are received for processing...???
Yeah , beacuse its supossed that the aplicatios which are counted in the cap are complete aplications, so by the July8th was 52 completed, where were the rest?, the 448??? they checked 448 just in one day???, because if the cap was reached by July8th means the the 448 aplication were completed too? and even so why nobody more has received a similar email like the "priyavig" email. Man, i think that is a mistake you shopuld contact to CIC, maybe they arre confused, i sent you that email by mistake.