Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
I sent my pack through UPS on 18.07.2011 and estimated delivery time is Friday 22nd. I could not obtain a reference letter from current employer, so I included an explanatory letter why in addition to my notorized eployment contract, last 2 payslips, 2010 bonus letter. Is this ok?

scottishK

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-July-2011 / CC debited 02-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
21-Sep-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
Oct/Nov 2011
Med's Request
10-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
01-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-July-2012
LANDED..........
18-Sept-2013
alaindotcom - my thinking too! good luck :)

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I just want to inform who ever didn't send his or her application that the checklist and couple of forms have been changed!!!! be careful you have to use them when you are sending the application. The best good thing is that the new forms are editable and you can save the data.

In the other hand, I will send my application on Aug 5 under 1122, is it REALLY too late????? I don't want anyone to please me just tell me the truth he he he.

Thank,
Walid

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, as I can see, there is new check list for documents which has to be send to CIO.
I didn't send proof of residency for my family in Canada, because it was not mentioned on Vienna visa office check list. They just asked for passport and PR. Card.
I can see that some of you have been talking about proof of residency even before this new CIO checklist, so I wonder, who told you to send those credit card bills, payment slips, etc... as a proof of residency for your family in Canada?
My app. reached CIO before new checklist was issued, so do you think that I'm ok with it or not??

leonzhang

Jul 15, 2011
ssaansari said:
I post application for 1122 on July 2nd 2011 anyone else please share their timeline
My application has just landed in Sydney, is it toooooooo late ? Thanks if any one can give me some idea about this.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Minu said:
Hi,
Even I also want to know how many applications has been filed under 1122. I am ready with the all the documents and waiting for Current company reference letter validating my Roles and duties. My company is delaying unnecessary. Please advice what else can be done to proof duties?

As far as my knowledge goes,
The reference letter is the most important document.
So better include that in ur application.
And despatch ur file to cio ASAP bcoz remember --- JUST 500 SPOTS all around the globe

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
walidcanada said:
Hey Guys,

I just want to inform who ever didn't send his or her application that the checklist and couple of forms have been changed!!!! be careful you have to use them when you are sending the application. The best good thing is that the new forms are editable and you can save the data.

In the other hand, I will send my application on Aug 5 under 1122, is it REALLY too late????? I don't want anyone to please me just tell me the truth he he he.

Thank,
Walid
If u want to know the truth then i think it is going to be TOO LATE...!!!!
I think who have applied within the First week i.e 1-7 july are in safe zone, the ones who have applied in the second week i.e 8-14 have a 50-50 chance and people who have applied after that are in high risk zone....!!!!

leonzhang

Jul 15, 2011
leonzhang said:
My application has just landed in Sydney, is it toooooooo late ? Thanks if any one can give me some idea about this.
What a fuss!

The new application form package will be compulsory from the mid of November. The old and new will coexist for the time being!

Again, anybody knows how many applications in NOC 1122 already received by CIO by 20 of July? Thanks a lot.

leonzhang

Jul 15, 2011
zub2612 said:
I have a bad news for the applicants who couldn't submit the application yet or their applications are not delivered yet. I had submitted my application via DHL on 14th July. I checked the status of my application on the phone and I have found out that this morning there were so many shipments for Sydeny from Halifax that DHL has to arrange an extra delivery Van. I guess if that many applications are sent for 2 days, the quota will be filled.. isn't it?
I couldn't check whether DHL is arranging extra Van for last few days? DHL is just one courier company and people are submitting application through all other companies as well.

And we know most of the applications will be under category 1122 (probably more than 90% of them)

Forgive my curiosity. What is the source of the "(probably more than 90% of them)" ? Thanks.

leonzhang

Jul 15, 2011
aLpHa MaLe said:
Hi everyone I applied on 05/07/2011 under NOC 1122..........SO MY FRIENDS WHEN WE WILL GOING TO RECEIVE OUR FIRST AOR?
Hi, Dude. Where are you from? and your visa office is Sydney, NS itself. Are you sure?

brown_eyes

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2014
Doc's Request.
received by Mike at CIO July 14, 2014
Nomination.....
PER November 11, 2014
AOR Received.
Addtl docs request August 20, 2015
IELTS Request
CEM received addtl docs Sept 20, 2015
Med's Request
October 19, 2015
Med's Done....
October 28, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully on March 2016
walidcanada said:
Hey Guys,

Thank,
Walid
Sending it on August may be too late. you have to send it as soon as possible. As I can see here, 1122 may be the first NOC to get filled up.

R

RKC

Hello group,

I guess 1122 is still open as of date.

Check this.

How can applicants find out if CIC is approaching or has reached the annual cap for federal skilled workers? What about the sub-caps per occupation?

On a weekly basis, CIC staff update the website to indicate the total number of federal skilled worker applications received, as well as the number in each sub-category. This information is available here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Tweets are also sent out when sub-category applications reach the following milestones:

halfway point
100 spots left
caps reached

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leonzhang said:
What a fuss!

The new application form package will be compulsory from the mid of November. The old and new will coexist for the time being!

Again, anybody knows how many applications in NOC 1122 already received by CIO by 20 of July? Thanks a lot.
Thanks , May be better to apply with new form becoz it will faster then old one .

when the CAP reach 250 and 100 left the CIO will give massage , so I think it is 15/20 days time to post the application for 1122 . Please opinion .

One thing pls . If apply new form then no need to include any papers copy for VO as old form ?? Just all papers will send to CIO as checklist no photocopy for VO ?

Thank to all

HIMEL

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
Since nobody's CC or BD seem to be encashed for all we know they have already received the 500 applications just not finished verifying them.

RKC said:
Hello group,

I guess 1122 is still open as of date.

Check this.

How can applicants find out if CIC is approaching or has reached the annual cap for federal skilled workers? What about the sub-caps per occupation?

On a weekly basis, CIC staff update the website to indicate the total number of federal skilled worker applications received, as well as the number in each sub-category. This information is available here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Tweets are also sent out when sub-category applications reach the following milestones:

halfway point
100 spots left
caps reached

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
leonzhang said:
Forgive my curiosity. What is the source of the "(probably more than 90% of them)" ? Thanks.
It is just a wild guess.. you know this category was filled quite quickly last time and people have been waiting for last 7 months or so. Someone has written on this forum that some indian consultants has posted 100 applications under 1122 on 30/06/11..