+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
I have found one mistake in my forms. My wife's date of birth is wrong. She was born on 2nd December, but by mistake we put it 5th December. I am the main applicant. We have submitted the copy of the passport, marriage certificate which show the correct date of birth.. please advise what happens in such case.. it is a silly mistake. We were rushing to submit the application as soon as possible and made this mistake.

Will it be better, if I submit another application with correct details??

Guys please fill your application carefully, so you don't go through the pain that I am feeling now.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
dont worry

they will correct it as per passport copy

regards

shijoAL

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, as I can see, there is new check list for documents which has to be send to CIO.
I didn't send proof of residency for my family in Canada, because it was not mentioned on Vienna visa office check list. They just asked for passport and PR. Card.
I can see that some of you have been talking about proof of residency even before this new CIO checklist, so I wonder, who told you to send those credit card bills, payment slips, etc... as a proof of residency for your family in Canada?
My app. reached CIO before new checklist was issued, so do you think that I'm ok with it or not??

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echoes1978 said:
Well, as I can see, there is new check list for documents which has to be send to CIO.
I didn't send proof of residency for my family in Canada, because it was not mentioned on Vienna visa office check list. They just asked for passport and PR. Card.
I can see that some of you have been talking about proof of residency even before this new CIO checklist, so I wonder, who told you to send those credit card bills, payment slips, etc... as a proof of residency for your family in Canada?
My app. reached CIO before new checklist was issued, so do you think that I'm ok with it or not??
Thanks , may be litle bit mistake here ,
01 ) For relative in Canada have to provide passport or PR copy ,
02 ) For relationship proof need birth, marriage certificate ,
03) For residency proof bills. bank statement , lease agreement etc.
the aboove for new and old chicklist as well

please advise and opinion forum
Himel

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I understand, but there was nothing mentioned about proof of residency on Vienna Visa office check list. I just saw it on new CIO check list and have read that some of you are sending it. Maybe your Visa offices have different check list than Vienna Visa office?

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
hi....today my application is delivered to CIO....

the signing person name is M.KRSZWDA.....did anyone else signing person is same??....please share....

also any idea of how many 1122 complete applications received by CIO?....please comment...

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hi All,
Its been a while - about a year i think! :)
I have read through your threads which are great, the cap could fill at anytime, they never seem to go through these things in any order that we could follow closely so i think its best to keep going. I would say one thing though, make sure you have checked and double checked whether you need to send any extra forms or change any existing ones with your docuementation, the CIC changed a lot of the forms - i am from the UK and we were issued new forms to fill, these forms would only have been available after July 1st so if applications were sent before i would certainly check everything that should have been included was.
Also i saw on here someone wrote that there was an extra DHL van being used by Canadian Immigration for deliveries- this site is for constructive comments and assistance to people who need help in this area, such a comment is bound to be wrong or just a piece of 'goosip', how the hell would you know unless you work at that depot in Canada - scare mongery is not fair on anyone!
Also my application is going on Monday 25th July, under NOC 1122, i am a Advertising Senior account Manager from London.
Theres my pennies worth :)

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Dear Sir,
I wrote whatever DHL told me on the phone. I have been tracking my application and found out that my application was returned to Halifax Depot. I asked them why was it returned and I had been told that due to large number of shipments, extra van is arranged. I shared it with the forum not to discourage anyone. Why would I discourage others when my application was almost reached there??

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Ok fair enough but if theres an extra van for NOC1122 applications yours won't have been there on time nor will anyone elses, you could get 100's if not 1000's in one van! Think they may have misled you slightly :)

Also i know there was uproar in some parts of the Canadian political system about the reduction of the numbers being offered for each job sector - does anyone know if the skilled worker application numbers have been changed/amended during a year i.e. after July 1st but before the next annual announcement?

Many Thanks :)

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
I also think that a consultant from india sending 100 noc 1122 application on 30th june is false as all counsultants were waiting for the cic website to be updated till 4 th july as it was not clearly stated what the new rules will be and the cic itself had said to check the website on 1 st july for new terms and conditions.
So all consultants were anticipating a change and all were waiting for the website to be updated.
Thats y i dont think that any consultant would have despatched any application on the 30th of june

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
I guess the lucky ones will receive their first AOR by last week of october or 1st week of november

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Ravi_07 said:
I also think that a consultant from india sending 100 noc 1122 application on 30th june is false as all counsultants were waiting for the cic website to be updated till 4 th july as it was not clearly stated what the new rules will be and the cic itself had said to check the website on 1 st july for new terms and conditions.
So all consultants were anticipating a change and all were waiting for the website to be updated.
Thats y i dont think that any consultant would have despatched any application on the 30th of june
Yeah I agree.. if that would be true, the cap would have been reached by now..

Good luck to everyone.

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) :D
HI GUYS NEW UPDATE FROM CIC
Applications received toward the overall cap: 155 of 10,000 as of July 21, 2011

Applications received per eligible occupation:

Eligible Occupation
(by National Occupational Classification [NOC] code)

Number of Complete Applications Received*
0631 Restaurant and Food Service Managers -5
0811 Primary Production Managers (except Agriculture) -2
1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management -52
FOR MORE DETAILS GO ON 2 CIC WEBSITE

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
one thong is for sure. if they say noc 1122 has reached 55 , the actual no would be much more than that. more than 100 would be pending.
if anybody's cc got charged, pls update it.

shijoal

rajughosh

Mar 26, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18,2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
52 is the figure that suggests Total Number of Complete Applications. The number of applications received could be 100 or even 500, what matters is whether or not all applications are complete. Completeness check is the first step I believe. There's still time friends. Dont panic!