+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

متقاضیان 38 شغل : آنکارا و ورشو

hrbokaee

Jul 18, 2012
it seems that they are thinking about another alternative way for passport request!!!
at the end of letter for applicant29-1000 it mentioned: In case you cannot come to Warsaw in person please await further instructions regarding submission of your passports

helensalon

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ورشو
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-9-2009
Doc's Request.
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
16-3-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
08-05-2012
Pani85 said:
you must register at this site to could see that page...
kiss for u :-*
actuly i registered but i coudn't do it

hamed.

Feb 15, 2012
تهران
Category........
Visa Office......
ورشو
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2009
Doc's Request.
15-05-2009
AOR Received.
01-06-2009
File Transfer...
01-12-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2012
LANDED..........
BC
saeedm said:
This is what Babak ( moderator of academia ) replied to my message about that how they wanna behave us if we feel free to write there. Note that I sent this message to him yesterday ! not 5 months ago

سلام بر ......

مشکلی نیست سعید جان و با مدیران هماهنگ شده که به کاربران سخت‌ نگیرند و به طور خاص در مورد تاپیک‌های مهاجرت اجازه بدند که کاربران راحت‌تر باشند و تا وقتی کسی زیاده روی نکنه به کسی تذکر یا اخطار ندند.
آیا تا به حال در اینجا مشکلی از این نظر پیش اومده؟ اگر پیش اومده یا اگر در آینده احیانا پیش اومد، شما مستقیما به من پیام بدید تا موضوع رو بررسی کنم.

ممنون
بابک
خیلی ممنون که پیگیر هستید
به نظر من همین جا خوبه البته که ما مهاجر هستیم​

nooshinak

Jul 18, 2012
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 11 2009
File Transfer...
12 12 2011
they decided to close Canadian embassy in Tehran overnight, now it takes aaaaaaaaaaages for them to think of a way to put things back in order. that's absolutely positively interesting :p

Pani85

Jun 25, 2012
Tehran
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helensalon said:
kiss for u :-*
actuly i registered but i coudn't do it
sorry dear, In fact I forgot my password and I didn't check recently, maybe the page is destroyed?!

mahtisa

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
June 05,2012
Med's Done....
June 13,2012
PLZ someone reply me. I have received the answer below in response of my email to Warsaw for confirming the receipt of my medical test and my updated documents.
Dear Applicant,

This is to confirm the receipt of medical assessment for you. Your application is pending background check completion. Furhter requirements will be communicated to you in due time.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
I need to know whether this is the ordinary answer given to all applicants or not?
Moreover these questions rose in my mind that:
-Why they haven’t confirm receipt of updated documents and they have just confirm receipt of my medical test.
-why they have mentioned that my application is pending background check completion, what do they mean by background check? Do they mean security check?
-what do they mean by further requirements? Could that be further documents or interview after medical test?
thanks

nooshinak

Jul 18, 2012
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 11 2009
File Transfer...
12 12 2011
saeedm said:
This is what Babak ( moderator of academia ) replied to my message about that how they wanna behave us if we feel free to write there. Note that I sent this message to him yesterday ! not 5 months ago

سلام بر ......

مشکلی نیست سعید جان و با مدیران هماهنگ شده که به کاربران سخت‌ نگیرند و به طور خاص در مورد تاپیک‌های مهاجرت اجازه بدند که کاربران راحت‌تر باشند و تا وقتی کسی زیاده روی نکنه به کسی تذکر یا اخطار ندند.
آیا تا به حال در اینجا مشکلی از این نظر پیش اومده؟ اگر پیش اومده یا اگر در آینده احیانا پیش اومد، شما مستقیما به من پیام بدید تا موضوع رو بررسی کنم.

ممنون
بابک

I think we should stay here
now that we have all our friends around us, why change our place :)
we've just settled down

Pani85

Jun 25, 2012
Tehran
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahtisa said:
PLZ someone reply me. I have received the answer below in response of my email to Warsaw for confirming the receipt of my medical test and my updated documents.
Dear Applicant,

This is to confirm the receipt of medical assessment for you. Your application is pending background check completion. Furhter requirements will be communicated to you in due time.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
I need to know whether this is the ordinary answer given to all applicants or not?
-Why they haven't confirm receipt of updated documents and they have just confirm receipt of my medical test.
-why they have mentioned that my application is pending background check completion, what do they mean by background check? Do they mean security check?
-what do they mean by further requirements? Could that be further documents or interview after medical test?
thanks
1- this is a routine answer and don't worry about it's details, of course they have received your update documents
(otherwise they request again!!!!)
2- maybe both of them because you sent them your update documents!
3- this section is common in all their answers...

Peymanrs

Jul 8, 2012
Tehran, Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-12-2009
AOR Received.
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
Vancouver
mahtisa said:
Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
-Why they haven't confirm receipt of updated documents and they have just confirm receipt of my medical test.
thanks
Dear Mahista,
I have answered part of your question in previous page
anyway, as i said, that is a repetitive (automatic) answer which they reply for this kind of inquiries

as you have declared, Security check is a part of background check, and apparently you are at that stage
Further requirement means at proper time they will refer to you for necessary measures

Ghazalllll

Jul 19, 2012
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-05-2010
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
will be Toronto
[rtl]
دوست عزیز باید به سفارت تو خیابون سرافراز (کوه نور سابق)، مراجعه کنید. روزهای یکشنبه تا چهارشنبه ساعت 8:30 تا 10:30 برای تایید مدارک هست و وقت قبلی نمی خواد. هر روزی مدارک رو ارائه بدید روز کاری بعد برمی گردونند.
در مورد هزینه هم بسته به مدرکی که میخواید تایید بشه فرق میکنه. مثلا اگه اشتباه نکنم تایید ترجمه رسمی حدود 60000 تومن و تایید کپی پاسپورت 25000 تومن هزینه داشت.
این اطلاعات مربوط به فروردین ماه هست و اطلاع ندارم تغییر کرده یا خیر. بعید نیست با توجه به تغییر نرخ ارز هزینه ها کمی بیشتر شده باشه.
[/rtl]

qorashi said:
anyone know about this?

qorashi

Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2011
Med's Request
06-06-2012
Med's Done....
14-06-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
Ghazalllll said:
[rtl]
دوست عزیز باید به سفارت تو خیابون سرافراز (کوه نور سابق)، مراجعه کنید. روزهای یکشنبه تا چهارشنبه ساعت 8:30 تا 10:30 برای تایید مدارک هست. هر روزی مدارک رو ارائه بدید روز کاری بعد برمی گردونند.
در مورد هزینه هم بسته به مدرکی که میخواید تایید بشه فرق میکنه. مثلا اگه اشتباه نکنم تایید ترجمه رسمی حدود 60000 تومن و تایید کپی پاسپورت 25000 تومن هزینه داشت.
این اطلاعات مربوط به فروردین ماه هست و اطلاع ندارم تغییر کرده یا خیر. بعید نیست با توجه به تغییر نرخ ارز هزینه ها کمی بیشتر شده باشه.
[/rtl]
ممنون از راهنمائیتون. خیلی طلف کردین​

mahtisa

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
June 05,2012
Med's Done....
June 13,2012
Dear pani and peymanrs.
Please accept my ample gratitude for your kind answers.
It came as a big surprise for me that I sent my email yesterday and they replied me today. They are really fast. :p

Pani85

Jun 25, 2012
Tehran
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in this topic there are some informative answers specially from Qorax about SELDEC=1 & 4:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t107481.0.html

qorashi

Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2011
Med's Request
06-06-2012
Med's Done....
14-06-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
Ghazalllll said:
[rtl]
ببخشید فراموش کردم بگم وقت قبلی هم نمی خواست.
[/rtl]
Thanks again