+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

متقاضیان 38 شغل : آنکارا و ورشو

saeedm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peymanrs said:
According to Amir: if we "passed" it means that there are some possibilities for related parties to have interview and the persons who got "waived" has waived interviewing.

but according to dictionaries, "waived" to somehow convey IGNORANCE and NEGLECT
Waived: to let someone do something that is not usually allowed

It is a little complicated because both of them somehow connote same meaning and the differences are up to CIC guidelines for officers.
according A/M I believe "PASSED" may bears better situation
I m gonna nervouse with this pointing system . I coulnd give you " good point " again . I think so peyman jan

saeedm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamloo said:
You gotta be kidding me!
So it is in Ankara?
I'm so relieved!!!
;D
About the second part "Please contact their office with any enquiries"; the problem is the visa office told us do not contact them because they are so busy.

:mad:
Yes , that was what I tought to right after reading the mail :D stuff of CIO are very better and kinder and more polite than visa offices

helensalon

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ورشو
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-9-2009
Doc's Request.
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
16-3-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
08-05-2012
Peymanrs said:
dont worry, we are to somehow identical :-\
we are practicing here till the medical request resume again
i wiil be happy if buddis correct my mistaks :p

saeedm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAOSHYANTT said:
But I remember some one said that at that forum...
right , it depends on ur chance ! but if u wanna send email , use the arddess which starts with "re-" .

farhadjoon

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
mahtisa said:
Dear pani and peymanrs.
Please accept my ample gratitude for your kind answers.
It came as a big surprise for me that I sent my email yesterday and they replied me today. They are really fast. :p
what was your email about and what was their answer?

try hard

Jul 19, 2012
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10- 2011
File Transfer...
23-01-2012
Med's Request
whenever
LANDED..........
Toronto
Peymanrs said:
dont worry, we are to somehow identical :-\
we are practicing here till the medical request resume again
exactly ;) we can focus on some other things instead of being worried :-X

saeedm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nooshinak said:
I think we should stay here
now that we have all our friends around us, why change our place :)
we've just settled down
If its Ok to write in english here , why not ?! but with persian writing this forum have many problems . although I cant still give points to friends

maggie_zaryan

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Med's Request
not yet
دوستان کسی کلاس زبان خوب برای مکالمه آزاد و فیلم سراغ داره؟یه ساله که زبان رو ول کردم و در حال حاضر وضعم اونقدر خرابه که فکر کنم مامان بزرگم از من بهتر حرف می زنه.حوصله کلاسای جدی رو هم ندارم چون تا مدیکالم نیاد تصمیم ندارم قضیه رو جدی بگیرم.یه کلاسی باشه که خیلی زمانبر هم نباشه و مجبور نباشم هر روز یا سه روز در هفته برم.

saeedm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
titi_lotfi said:
Today I started reading Ielts Cambridge 4. in the reading part, I found that I know nothing about english. I didn't even undrestand what the topic was :( how can I get at least 6.5 in the exam. I got disappointed. Is there any recommendations from you buddies ?
Have u ever benn in IELTS classes ? no need to understand all the text . Ielts have some tips that u should learn them . its very helpful
I took part in my first exam full of proud :D but I didnt get good result . in the second one , first I spent some classes and I got overal 7.5 . the interval between two exam was only 2 months . my english skills didnt enhance a lot . but I learnt these tips ;D

saeedm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears, I ll be grateful if u have any experiences about my question "
I have had a former family name which my father has changed it before I born . but I prefer live in canada (gooshe sheyton kar) with that family name , not my current . I asked my represantative and he said it is ok and very easy . but the problem is is I get my PR with former family name (before being citizen) then my PR and my Passport wd have two different names. seems they are compeletely belong to two people ! do u know how I can travel then ?

try hard

Jul 19, 2012
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10- 2011
File Transfer...
23-01-2012
Med's Request
whenever
LANDED..........
Toronto
maggie_zaryan said:
دوستان کسی کلاس زبان خوب برای مکالمه آزاد و فیلم سراغ داره؟یه ساله که زبان رو ول کردم و در حال حاضر وضعم اونقدر خرابه که فکر کنم مامان بزرگم از من بهتر حرف می زنه.حوصله کلاسای جدی رو هم ندارم چون تا مدیکالم نیاد تصمیم ندارم قضیه رو جدی بگیرم.یه کلاسی باشه که خیلی زمانبر هم نباشه و مجبور نباشم هر روز یا سه روز در هفته برم.
I have a suggestion and I am doing it to. because here in assaluye ??? there is no ENGLISH CLASS.
Choose a film you really like. first watch a scene of the movie (for example about 5 min) with farsi subtitle to understand the content. then watch it again with English subtitle for 2 or 3 times. write down new word on a paper, then watch that 5 min movie without subtitle, try to imitate the actors and take attention to pronunciation and accent.
do this cycle for 3 days or more then go to next scene.

it really works for me and it is enjoyable if you like the movie and the actors ;)

titi_lotfi

Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-08-2009
File Transfer...
1-12-2011
Med's Request
11-06-2012
Med's Done....
14-06-2012
saeedm said:
Have u ever benn in IELTS classes ? no need to understand all the text . Ielts have some tips that u should learn them . its very helpful
I took part in my first exam full of proud :D but I didnt get good result . in the second one , first I spent some classes and I got overal 7.5 . the interval between two exam was only 2 months . my english skills didnt enhance a lot . but I learnt these tips ;D
yes I did. But it was about 5-6 years ago. I got got overal 6.5 at the General exam.
thank you guys for your help

maggie_zaryan

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Med's Request
not yet
try hard said:
I have a suggestion and I am doing it to. because here in assaluye ??? there is no ENGLISH CLASS.
Choose a film you really like. first watch a scene of the movie (for example about 5 min) with farsi subtitle to understand the content. then watch it again with English subtitle for 2 or 3 times. write down new word on a paper, then watch that 5 min movie without subtitle, try to imitate the actors and take attention to pronunciation and accent.
do this cycle for 3 days or more then go to next scene.

it really works for me and it is enjoyable if you like the movie and the actors ;)
مرسی عزیزم. :-*

titi_lotfi

Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2009
Doc's Request.