App. Filed.......
6-11-2009
Doc's Request.
13-01-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
Toronto
In addition I am "aitack" if you remember at applyabroad.
nice to see you all here :)

saeedm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roksareh said:
ما نه کیپس دادیم نه ایمیل آخه همسر گرامی مخالفن میفرماین صبررررررررر کن از این کلمه حالم به هم می خوره. شیطونه می گه یواشکی ...... ;D
I strongly recommend u ask for CAIPS . its very helpful . at least calms ur mind . maybe you dont find anything new in it . but its mentally effective

saeedm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.Farjam said:
Hi buddies,
Although I don't want to criticize you, I have to say that most of you are extremely bad at English.
I'm not saying that I'm impeccable, but at least I'm trying to avoid making mistakes.
If you are eager to continue it, please use your dictionaries in order to make grammatical sentences.
From my point of view, you can easily improve your English this way.
Please consider it a suggestion, don't be upset with me.
It is absolutely critical for us to know how to speak English accurately, let's start learning right here.
Good for u coz u r very good in english . I wish I were u ! I ,m sure u ll be very successful in canada

saeedm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to CIO last week to seek for my 29 file if it is in Ankara or somewhere ! right know I got this email :
Dear Sir:

As your file has been transferred to the visa office in Ankara, we are unable to comment on your file. Please contact their office with any enquiries/additional information. Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

That was my answer ! I think this could be a good news for ghazal, hosein , vahid and of course myself :p Dont say u were sure about it !!!! ;D

try hard

Jul 19, 2012
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10- 2011
File Transfer...
23-01-2012
Med's Request
whenever
LANDED..........
Toronto
It is 7.35 in Warsaw and 8.35 in Ankara now. Let's cross our fingers for so many good news today :) :) :)

saeedm

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is what Babak ( moderator of academia ) replied to my message about that how they wanna behave us if we feel free to write there. Note that I sent this message to him yesterday ! not 5 months ago

سلام بر ......

مشکلی نیست سعید جان و با مدیران هماهنگ شده که به کاربران سخت‌ نگیرند و به طور خاص در مورد تاپیک‌های مهاجرت اجازه بدند که کاربران راحت‌تر باشند و تا وقتی کسی زیاده روی نکنه به کسی تذکر یا اخطار ندند.
آیا تا به حال در اینجا مشکلی از این نظر پیش اومده؟ اگر پیش اومده یا اگر در آینده احیانا پیش اومد، شما مستقیما به من پیام بدید تا موضوع رو بررسی کنم.

ممنون
بابک

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
saeedm said:
I sent an email to CIO last week to seek for my 29 file if it is in Ankara or somewhere ! right know I got this email :
Dear Sir:

As your file has been transferred to the visa office in Ankara, we are unable to comment on your file. Please contact their office with any enquiries/additional information. Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

That was my answer ! I think this could be a good news for ghazal, hosein , vahid and of course myself :p Dont say u were sure about it !!!! ;D
You gotta be kidding me!
So it is in Ankara?
I'm so relieved!!!
;D
About the second part "Please contact their office with any enquiries"; the problem is the visa office told us do not contact them because they are so busy.

:mad:

SAOSHYANTT

Star Member
Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2009
Doc's Request.
13-01-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
Toronto
Peymanrs said:
Most of the time they dont answer to anyone who assigned a representative
and as far as i know there is no specific email address for those who has representative and wants to ask something directly
But I remember some one said that at that forum...

Pani85

Jun 25, 2012
Tehran
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
دوستان دیدم حالا بحث روز شده مصاحبه و ویو شدن و اینها گفتم این دو تا لینک رو بذارم ببینین
http://www.immigration1services.com/engweb/questions5.htm
http://canadaimmigrationlaw.net/Immigration/FAQ/selection_interview.htm​

M.Farjam

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saeedm said:
Good for u coz u r very good in english . I wish I were u ! I ,m sure u ll be very successful in canada
I didn't want to distress you. All of us will be successful in Canada because we all know how to progress.
To be honest, I myself am not very good at English. I used to be a member of an English chat room, lots of my mistakes have been corrected by my e-pals. Up until then I learnt to be more careful about my mistakes.
Take it easy, I'm a window too. :p :D

It's very kind of you to correct my mistakes.

helensalon

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ورشو
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-9-2009
Doc's Request.
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
16-3-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
08-05-2012
hey guys

do u know how i can see letterspage in canparssite?

Pani85

Jun 25, 2012
Tehran
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
another one:

What is the immigration selection interview?
Skilled Worker applicants for permanent resident status may be required to attend a selection interview with an immigration officer. Such interviews are held to ensure the information in the application is accurate, to verify documentation, to help applicants relocate to Canada and in cases of Quebec and provincial programs to test language ability and intention to reside in the province.

Visa offices may grant certain candidates an interview waiver, depending on the qualifications of the applicant, the quality of the supporting documentation, and the overall credibility of the applicant. The likelihood of an interview waiver varies from one visa office to another. Interview waivers are granted at the sole discretion of the immigration officials.

What is a security interview?
In a small percentage of applications, an interview is held to evaluate security issues such as espionage, subversion or terrorism. These interviews are usually held after a selection interview, and may also be held in cases where a selection interview is waived.

source: http://www.itc-canada.com/Immigration_to_Canada_FAQ.htm

mknoori

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03- 06- 2010
AOR Received.
1st: 20-10-2010 2nd:21-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2012
saeedm said:
I strongly recommend u ask for CAIPS . its very helpful . at least calms ur mind . maybe you dont find anything new in it . but its mentally effective
Could you please help me how to ask for CAIPS. I do not have any consultant or agent. Can I do it by myself?

qorashi

Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2011
Med's Request
06-06-2012
Med's Done....
14-06-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
qorashi said:
یه سوال از بچه هایی که تجربه تآیید یا برابر اصل کردن مدارک توسط سفارت کانادا رو دارن به خصوص غزال عزیز: کدوم قسمت سفارت باید رفت برای این کار؟ آیا تعیین وقت قبلی می خواد؟ هزینه هر صفحه چقدره و آیا باید به دلار پرداخت بشه یا ریال؟​
anyone know about this?