+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps after PPR & passport submission?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks all for your replies and suggestions. IRCC had my passport from the 1st of March. I received an email update from VFS saying my 'decision envelope' has been sent from IRCC to the Visa Application Centre. I'm assuming this means the visa has been stamped? I'm a bit worried because nothing has changed in terms of my application status, which still just reads 'submitted/ processing'. Will it take a few days for it to change to 'approved' now that it has left the IRCC office?

For those still waiting, I think it will only be a few more days, it took 16 days once it reached the IRCC office.
You should give it 24 hrs to change to Approved. Also, you would receive an email which states that you have changes in your account (but all this if your passport is stamped with visa)

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Zephyrstraint

Apr 13, 2021
P

Please let me know about your envelope decision I have submitted my passport on 2nd March at VFS and received by IRCC on 6th
Received my envelope yesterday with my COPR x 2 and the visa in the passport.
The same night the GC key status changed to approved (then strangely back to ‘Medicals passed, but the final decision is still ‘approved’).
Good luck to those still waiting.

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Instead of RFV/PPR letter, you'll get a portal email I guess. You can check portal email related info in the forum too, if you are unable to find any, let me know - I'll find it for you :)
Yeah, I did recieve the portal email. Have replied to it. I guess i will receive the login portal email this week. Kindly let me know the portal email info for inland applicants

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Reactions: Ananya9101

msrIND2CAN

Mar 13, 2023
Received my envelope yesterday with my COPR x 2 and the visa in the passport.
The same night the GC key status changed to approved (then strangely back to ‘Medicals passed, but the final decision is still ‘approved’).
Good luck to those still waiting.
congratulations, i received a message from VFS that your processed decision envelope has been received at Canada Visa Application center in new Delhi OC..
Now, May I know when I will get my passport