+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to Embassy of Canada Abu Dhabi for PPR - COPR Please Connect here

priyanka177

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Submitted passport at VFS Saudi Arabia on 29 August 2022, it’s been 5weeks now and no update. Somebody face a similar situation here? How long does the PR stamping process take? Can any of you help me. I am supposed to travel next week and I am caught up.
Did you receive your passport?

Othman Haj Salem

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hello, does anyone know if the Eid holiday will affect when I receive my passports. I submitted them on the 13th of June from VFS Dubai and it was under processing on the 14th of June. I still haven't received them and I am afraid that I might miss my flight on July 12. So does anyone know how long it takes for them to be ready.

irh007

Jun 29, 2023
This thread has been useful! Thank you!
I sent my passport using VFS Kuwait to Abu Dhabi VO:

April 24th passport submit
April 26th received at IRCC

Does anybody know if they work during Eid?
How long did it take to get your passport back ?

annmelindaa

Jul 18, 2023
Hello, does anyone know if the Eid holiday will affect when I receive my passports. I submitted them on the 13th of June from VFS Dubai and it was under processing on the 14th of June. I still haven't received them and I am afraid that I might miss my flight on July 12. So does anyone know how long it takes for them to be ready.
Hi did you get your passport back?

annmelindaa

Jul 18, 2023
I submitted on the 13th of July and its processing on the 14th. I just wanted to know the timeframe. This is for PR as well