+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to Embassy of Canada Abu Dhabi for PPR - COPR Please Connect here

annmelindaa

Jul 18, 2023
You mean on VFS? Yes i did, all the say is, they have no control over IRCC.
And if its the IRCC page, well, EE processing time including biometrics and passport submission is 7 months.
I think i am at 4 months in that case.

Also, I went through VFS for my submission, not a direct submission so honestly not sure which reference to use.
No I think IRCC has a webform that lets you describe your situation that its been more than the standard processing time.

tonytitus

Jul 19, 2023
No I think IRCC has a webform that lets you describe your situation that its been more than the standard processing time.
Yeah, I saw the link. I did not continue cause it ask if I have a representative. Then figured I would just ask my rep to have a look into it

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,

It's been 23 days since I submitted my passport for stamping, and there has been no update from IRCC - Abu Dhabi, what could be causing the delay guys??... It's becoming frustrating when a lot of people submitted and received theirs within 14 days.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello Everyone,

It's been 23 days since I submitted my passport for stamping, and there has been no update from IRCC - Abu Dhabi, what could be causing the delay guys??... It's becoming frustrating when a lot of people submitted and received theirs within 14 days.
How did you submit your passport? Via VFS or by post

May 6, 2024
Hi all
  • PPR Letter Received: March 22, 2024
  • Submitted Passport at VFS Dubai: March 27, 2024
  • Received passport at IRCC Office Abu Dhabi: March 28, 2024 (It has been 40 days since then, but there has been no response yet.)
How long does it take to get the visa stamped in Abu Dhabi office.