+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London (United Kingdom) VFS Passport Submission Timeline

julesan902

Sep 15, 2023
Hi!! So finally some news today after 9 weeks! Patience is really key, what a journey… It has been so frustrating as this was the last step but also the longest one.
We received our email this morning saying the decision enveloppe has been dispatched from the IRCC office.
And we also received a notification from the main Canada gvt website (GCKey) and our status has changed to “Permanent Residency Approved”.
So now we are just waiting for another email (hopefully this week) confirming CoPRs are ready for pick-up from the London VFS office (we didn’t take the home courrier service as we didn’t want to risk delays or our visas getting lost in the post, and we work relatively close to the VFS office so will just go pick the visas up ourselves).

Oh! Our GCKey updated today saying application was approved - I wonder if we'll be hearing from IRCC next/soon.

MinaaySangha

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Oh! Our GCKey updated today saying application was approved - I wonder if we'll be hearing from IRCC next/soon.
Good luck! Did you apply for PR? London takes so long! I'm still waiting to hear anything back for my Mums supervisa! We applied for PR 2020 and didn't get it until 2022!

julesan902

Sep 15, 2023
Good luck! Did you apply for PR? London takes so long! I'm still waiting to hear anything back for my Mums supervisa! We applied for PR 2020 and didn't get it until 2022!
We are going into month 12 of outland spousal sponsorship - all steps completed, approval message updated in GCKey today, PPR package received by London Sept 6. I'm just hoping there's a pattern of "approved" and CoPR being sent back around the same time.

MinaaySangha

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
We are going into month 12 of outland spousal sponsorship - all steps completed, approval message updated in GCKey today, PPR package received by London Sept 6. I'm just hoping there's a pattern of "approved" and CoPR being sent back around the same time.
Good luck and Congratulations!

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
Guys does anyone know how long it takes these days to get TRV visa from London? i have been waiting 6 weeks now and nothing changed

julesan902

Sep 15, 2023
Which shipping courier company would London VO use? Our CoPR is headed to Stockholm as of today, and we'd love to track the package.

RvKS1990

Apr 3, 2023
Hi everyone, has anyone heard back from London?

I don't understand how their office has the longest processing time :(
We’ve got our letters now, they were due to be dispatched on the 20th September for delivery on the 21st. We was away though so had to delay the delivery.

So 9 weeks one day in the end and all three arrived at the same time.

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
We’ve got our letters now, they were due to be dispatched on the 20th September for delivery on the 21st. We was away though so had to delay the delivery.

So 9 weeks one day in the end and all three arrived at the same time.
Hi how long after submission you got PPR?