+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yet to submit visa application for Jan 2021

Janin_nl

Oct 23, 2020
Hi,
Given the current delayed processing time line for the study visa and VAC's being closed. Wouldn't having an AIP be more meaningful for the Winter intakes?

Note: I have not submitted my study visa application yet due to delay in supporting documents , though my classes start in January.

Reactions: Shadow_Man

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Hi,
Given the current delayed processing time line for the study visa and VAC's being closed. Wouldn't having an AIP be more meaningful for the Winter intakes?

Note: I have not submitted my study visa application yet due to delay in supporting documents , though my classes start in January.
same bro,waiting for my loan to get sanctioned and pay GIC nd tuition fees.Will apply by November 10th mostly

Reactions: Shadow_Man

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Exactly, I feel the need for an AIP atleast in those countries with their VAC's closed. Else we would be blindly waiting with hope.
Hopefully they'd open up VAC's in November and start taking biometrics of students with AIP,so that students like us could have our visas processed by December end-January start.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
same bro,waiting for my loan to get sanctioned and pay GIC nd tuition fees.Will apply by November 10th mostly
Same here. But I doubt I would get my loan sanctioned by middle of November. I hope vacs get opened atleast in November for biometrics and they clear the back logs soon. Only good news I have now is my dli is in the covid-readiness plan list. Best of luck guys. Hoping for the best.

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Same here. But I doubt I would get my loan sanctioned by middle of November. I hope vacs get opened atleast in November for biometrics and they clear the back logs soon. Only good news I have now is my dli is in the covid-readiness plan list. Best of luck guys. Hoping for the best.
Did you apply to a NBFC as well?Are u done with upfront medicals?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Did you apply to a NBFC as well?Are u done with upfront medicals?
Bank. No didn't completed medicals yet. But I am thinking of taking it the upcoming week. Wbu?

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
applied with 2 NBFC's for unsecured loan,will hear from them in the next week.Will do medicals and SOP while my tution and GIC amount get paid,I heard it takes 3-4 days for wire transfer.

Rani5853

Dec 6, 2019
Same here but vfs is closed in my location so they would keep us on hold till biometrics are open and we can't study online this is fustrating
Hopefully they'd open up VAC's in November and start taking biometrics of students with AIP,so that students like us could have our visas processed by December end-January start.
Same here but vfs is closed in my location so they would keep us on hold till biometrics are open and we can't study online this is fustrating

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020

It's actually positive news that they announced they won't be issuing AIP'S anymore.It means they would have to start VAC's soon to issue full visas before January.

Reactions: Janin_nl

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
applied with 2 NBFC's for unsecured loan,will hear from them in the next week.Will do medicals and SOP while my tution and GIC amount get paid,I heard it takes 3-4 days for wire transfer.
Yeah wire transfers can take almost that time.
There is a chance of them opening by November I concluded that from their webinar of Oct 22nt and how they opened vacs in Russia.

Reactions: Janin_nl

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
It's actually positive news that they announced they won't be issuing AIP'S anymore.It means they would have to start VAC's soon to issue full visas before January.
Yes that could be regarding opening it up.

Reactions: Stringer_Bell_786