+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-AXIS Immigration consultant in Hyderabad

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
I suggest you not to sign up with any consultant. This forum is the best friend of all those who aspire to immigrate to Canada. I am telling this out of experience, I have signed a contract with a consultancy where all the employees were from Y AXIS, trust me they don't have in depth knowledge about anything. All they do is send you forms to fill and upload them online.
I always discovered things from this forum or from the CIC website and educate them.
Trust me, Canadavisa forum is the best consultant.
Good luck!

kensplanet

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2015
LANDED..........
27-07-2015
I had hired Y-Axis for helping me with my PR application.
They are pretty much useless, and I had a very bad experience with them.

There is nothing they know more than our forum members here.
They just are not reliable.
Even while submitting my documents, they could not figure out simple issues which I could figure out.

If you really require some expert help, please search for some better consultancies.
They'll charge you a lot and hence choose them wisely. Research well.

No Y-Axis please, from my personal experience.

Divyasharad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Thankyou people..loved your genuine response and i am no more hiring any immigration consultant..i guess this forum is not less than that...i would require help from over a couple of months and i hope to get that.
.thanks a lot!

Aroza

Jan 7, 2015
deepgill said:
Beware of Indian Immigration consultants.....they are after money and not knowledgeable at all. In fact many of forum members are full of knowledge and helpful like Asivad, Scylla etc.

I have had very bad experience with one of consultant in India i.e Opulentus Hyderabad. I had got New Zealand ITA and submitted all the required documents. I spent around 150 k Indian rupees in this whole process and wasted my 18 months on this. My application got rejected because they were not authorized by NZ immigration. No way in world NZ high commission can found out that one has used any consultant or not, but 54 applications of opulentus Hyderbad was refused at that time. Opulentues used same cover letter for all applicants and made online account for NZ EOI with same pattern and hence found out by NZ immigration.

We were very frustrated at that time as we did not research properly. All the immigration consultants are total rip off in India.

First try to do yourself for Express entry and by any reason you can not do it, opt for Canada based consultants after researching thoroughly.

Cheers

Deep Gill even i lost 80 thousand .. opulentus has cheated me ..
deep can you share your mail id with me please ..
arozabhesania01@gmail.com

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOO To Y-AXIS........its ur task to gather the docs such as bank letters, exp letters and educational docs for processing no matter how busy u r or which consultant u hire, u can afford a business class ticket to Toronto from hyderabad if u book 2 months in advance if u save the money on Y axis......u can PM me if u have doubts on the process, iam also from Hyderabad.

cheers,
Rrk.

pavanvk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Toronto-Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
14-11-2016
Hello there, I have sent you a PM, please check and revert back.
Cheers,
RP
Divyasharad said:
Hi everyone!

I wanted to know, if any Indian from thsi forum has contacted Y-axis for their EE processing? Please let me know, how was your experience,as i am about to pay them...

suvishno

Jan 13, 2016
Don't hire any consultant. I've tried three Y-Axis, Abhinav and Global gateways. All are useless. It was always me who was doing all the research and telling them what to do.
On top of it, they made many mistakes in filling up the forms(which i had filled correctly). For these people your's will be just another file but for you its a decision of a lifetime so my advice will be to use the information available on the internet especially in forums such as these and file your application yourself.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
The only reason people (including myself) go to consultants is because they paint a nice picture for us as well as promise to deliver on the help! We are usually afraid to rely on the forum and take the consultants word as a gospel.

Oh well, its all a matter of whether you are comfortable being with a consultant or not. I had a bad experience and lost Money + about 8 months worth of processing time.

cheiro

Jun 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My experience with y-Axis

I had not much idea on how elaborate and descriptive CIC web site is and i was lured into taking Y-Axis help. They talk and paaint a rosy picture and you sign up. if i look back there is no value add on that they have done to my application. All the consultant did was convert many PDFs into a Single PDF.

While i was entering the pool the consultant had made basic mistakes in application like my passport number and DOB. I was shared to hell.

I discovered this forum much later after i had paid and had got AOR.

Honestly i feel there is no use going with y-axis. No i need to add wife in my file after getting PPR and they are asking 30K to just upload documents collected scanned and sent by me...

Not worth it at all...

I got more accurate advise in this forum than the paid consultant

BIG NO TO Y-AXIS

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am completely shattered to see the discussion going on here. Now, I am on of the victim of Y-Axis. I am going to seriously consider if there is any way of cancelling the agreement made with them for Canadian PR process, for my better.

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
You say you worked 10 hrs. avg. agreed...but even with Y-axis hired for the job its not like they will collect/arrange the critical documents that you need to do...for that you will have to find time out of the available 24 hrs. to do it. They at the most will suggest you what/how to do it, but you'll have to get it done at the end of the day...

So if you are willing to pay them 90k (INR) for their suggesting you what/how (in some cases deprive you of the freedom to even self check your EE profile), which this forum is self sufficient for, then it's finally your decision and your money.

We here on this forum will always suggest not to go for any consultants...rather if possible invest some time in this...will give you better satisfaction of getting a job well done...and save you $ as well. In case you have questions /confusions or need to inquire something...like you just did...please feel free to visit 24/7 anytime.
Hi All, even I am in a situation where I a unable to decide whether to go to a consultant or not. I have got most of the documents ready including WES and IELTS but not so confident to apply myself. I know Express entry profile can be created easily but I need help on PNP's of different provinces and other programs since I know my CRS score (372) is not enough to receive an ITA. I approached Opulentus and Y-axis and they both mentioned they will help in PNP applications also based on our eligibility. They are charging around 85k-95k with 70% payment up front and the remaining 30% after getting an invitation or nomination from a province. I am thinking of going with Opulentus, since I have less knowledge of PNP nominations and have limited time to check when the application windows open. But confused after reading negative reviews about consultants. Please suggest.

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hi All, even I am in a situation where I a unable to decide whether to go to a consultant or not. I have got most of the documents ready including WES and IELTS but not so confident to apply myself. I know Express entry profile can be created easily but I need help on PNP's of different provinces and other programs since I know my CRS score (372) is not enough to receive an ITA. I approached Opulentus and Y-axis and they both mentioned they will help in PNP applications also based on our eligibility. They are charging around 85k-95k with 70% payment up front and the remaining 30% after getting an invitation or nomination from a province. I am thinking of going with Opulentus, since I have less knowledge of PNP nominations and have limited time to check when the application windows open. But confused after reading negative reviews about consultants. Please suggest.
PR process is not complicated. For PNP, visit below forum and you will find lot of info. You just need to spend some time. Engaging consultants for so much money is not worth.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/