+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Date of Birth on WES ECA Report

Kriff

Apr 21, 2019
Hey guys!

I have a Date of Birth (DOB) error on my Secondary school Certificate. For example, 13th January 1991instead of 13th January 1992. At the moment, the body in charge do not issue a new certifcate, so I was advised to get a court affidavit. My secondary school certificate was part of the documents submitted to WES based on my country's WES requirement. I added the court affidavit, but, to my surprise, WES did not acknowledge the affidavit. Therefore, the wrong Date of Birth was written on my ECA report. Please how can I go about this by the time I am submitting my application for EE Post -ITA?

P.S: The date of Birth on my Birth Certificate correlates with the one on my Intertional Passport. Thank you.

@Mehdi@

Feb 14, 2021
Hello
I have started the Express Entry procedure, I am writing to you due to a problem with my date of birth at the WES final report level,

In fact, I had a typing error on my Master's degree in the date of birth 21/08/1992 instead of 08/02/1992, when I was preparing my documents for the evaluation, indeed when I asked for this at the school service, the institution refuses to make the correction again, but they gave me a certificate that confirms that there is an error in the date of birth at the diploma level, I sent all this to WES for ECA with an explanatory letter, but when I got my Final Report from WES, I found out that they are copying the wrong date of birth, I have contacted them via Webform until now I have not received anything back from WES,

Please Help Me, I'm really stuck and panicked I don't know what to do anymore

Chissy

Dec 6, 2019
Hey guys!

I have a Date of Birth (DOB) error on my Secondary school Certificate. For example, 13th January 1991instead of 13th January 1992. At the moment, the body in charge do not issue a new certifcate, so I was advised to get a court affidavit. My secondary school certificate was part of the documents submitted to WES based on my country's WES requirement. I added the court affidavit, but, to my surprise, WES did not acknowledge the affidavit. Therefore, the wrong Date of Birth was written on my ECA report. Please how can I go about this by the time I am submitting my application for EE Post -ITA?

P.S: The date of Birth on my Birth Certificate correlates with the one on my Intertional Passport. Thank you.
Hello, please how dis you rectify this? I'm in the same situation right now.