Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2016
I have worked in multiple countries(UK, UAE, Australia, USA and Canada) for the same employer for around 10 years. I was in Canada for around 1.5 years. So inorder to get the benefit of CEC, I have entered in my profile as working in all these locations as seperate employments but kept the name of employer the same. Now when I got selected in the 11th draw, I have been asked to provide employment records for all the entries I made. I have left that company but I managed to get the experience letter and also a seperate letter with my roles and responsibilites on the company letter head, but it does not mention about which all countries I worked for.

Shall I upload the same document for for all the employment records?

Please help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That will be fine provided the letter clearly mentions your entire tenure of employment. I would also recommend adding travel documents against each of those stints to further validate your claims. Also, attach an LOE that explains this entire thing to the VO once again.

All the best!

kevtsg

Jun 30, 2015
I had the same situation. I made sure the employer letter stated continuous employment durations and listed out all the different positions and/or locations. Then I uploaded that same letter 10 times with a different org chart for each going as far back as I could find them for.

canadasunil

Mar 31, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
Submitted with appl.
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2016
Thankyou for the response.

Will a below LoE be sufficient.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Officer,

I have been working for same employer (ABC Ltd) from 01 January 2005 till 31 December 2014 in different locations (India, Canada, England, United Arab Emirates, Australia and United States of America). I was a full time employee of the company during my tenure working for 40 hours a week.

The company does not issue separate experience letter for each location I have worked and so I have submitted the experience and responsibility letter for the entire period I worked in that organization.

Yours truly,
(Signature)

gecordon

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
canadasunil said:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Officer,

I have been working for same employer (ABC Ltd) from 01 January 2005 till 31 December 2014 in different locations (India, Canada, England, United Arab Emirates, Australia and United States of America). I was a full time employee of the company during my tenure working for 40 hours a week.

The company does not issue separate experience letter for each location I have worked and so I have submitted the experience and responsibility letter for the entire period I worked in that organization.

Yours truly,
(Signature)
It looks OK canadasunil, although little brief, but as long as the employer´s letter states briefly main duties should be fine. What NOC are you applying to ?

And in other matter, you have lived in several countries and your experience living there is much appreciated. Still you consider Canada the best place to live ?
Please share your experience

mohithanda88

Mar 12, 2016
canadasunil said:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Officer,

Yours truly,
(Signature)
Hi,

I am facing a similar issue while filling e-APR..

I have worked in two different locations with the same company.
- From 2013 - 2015 --> I have worked in Mumbai with comapny ABC
- From 2015 - Present --> I am working in Gurgaon with company ABC

This split is also mentioned in personal history section, where i need to mention details of last 10 years.

However, in work history section, i have mentioned my current stint in company ABC from 2013 till present with current location as Gurgaon. I am not sure if this is the correct way of inputting work history. Do I need to split of my work experience into 2 records, one for Mumbai and another for Gurgaon?

Also, after coming to Gurgaon, I was promoted from Level X to Level Y. Do I need to show this split in my work experience.?

Gauravbrills

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Markham, ON
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
HI Any advice for the same I am also facing similar issue as I have been in a company for 3 years in India and rest in USA . SHould I split the experience and if yes what documents will I have to upload as the company is still the same . Shall I add only one company in work history with location as USA and mention details in the personal history .

Please advice about to upload docs for PR o_O

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
HI Any advice for the same I am also facing similar issue as I have been in a company for 3 years in India and rest in USA . SHould I split the experience and if yes what documents will I have to upload as the company is still the same . Shall I add only one company in work history with location as USA and mention details in the personal history .

Split it up as you have to fill location and since it changed therefore there should be two entries. Further- It will be read along with your address history and in your address history you will be having different address during those periods.

You can get one letter from employer and ensure it covers both roles. Upload the same letter for both of them.

Reactions: Gauravbrills

Abcx

May 23, 2018
I have the same issue - same employer with two different cities in the US. Not sure if I should split or not... I guess it shouldn't make a difference anyway.

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016

Working with same employer for last 10 years, I have been in 20 different countries, I didn’t split anything except specifing my address and travel history. I submitted only employment documents such as offer letter, increment letters, promotion letters, professional certifications (no reference letter), tax returns and salary slips

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Thanks so if no reference letter pay stubs , certifications and employment documents will do
Yes, those must reflect your NOC duties. Try to get ref. letter from colleague with his/her ID and visiting card, even without letterhead is fine.

nikitha

May 18, 2018
Hi,

I am facing similar scenario too,

Aug 2016-Oct 2016 -Ahmadabad
Oct 2016- Present - Chennai

Same company, Same NOC
, but two different locations. When I update the same under work history, two placeholders are created for document upload.
What should I be doing in this case?
Should I just update one entry under work history ( Chennai) and update the other location under address and personal history?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi,

I am facing similar scenario too,

Aug 2016-Oct 2016 -Ahmadabad
Oct 2016- Present - Chennai

Same company, Same NOC
, but two different locations. When I update the same under work history, two placeholders are created for document upload.
What should I be doing in this case?
Should I just update one entry under work history ( Chennai) and update the other location under address and personal history?
Yes, just update it as one entry in work history. In personal history you can update second location and explain it in loe. It will be helpful if your company can include a sentence about your locations in the letter that they provide.