+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Applications at NYC for 2013

sukatta

Sep 19, 2013
Finally received my approval email for my paper based application applied on May 14,today.
Anyone knwo how much time it will take to receive passport and documentation.

rajthilakICT

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
sukatta said:
Finally received my approval email for my paper based application applied on May 14,today.
Congratulations Sukatta, All the best. Once you got the approval email, in a week or two you should be able to recieve your passport. Which place are you heading to

Pbc

May 30, 2013
sukatta said:
Congrats!!!

scorpion181181

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
PCool said:
newyork-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Give them your application number
Thanks Buddy..
I got the following reply....

""""""Dear Sir/Madame,

This is in response to your email below

Processing has begun on this application and is now in queue for assessment.

All applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received. An exact schedule of completion is not available at this time as our processing time is a minimum of (30) thirty days. Our office is currently finalizing applications received on June 25, 2013

If you wish to withdraw your application, please send a message to this e-mail address. Please be sure to put the following in the subject line: "Request to withdraw application". In your email, please be sure to include your full name, your date of birth, your sex, your passport number .

Immigration Section
Consulate General of Canada
New York, NY, USA
""""""""""""""""

msiva1981

Jun 22, 2013
scorpion181181 said:
Thanks Buddy..

""""""Dear Sir/Madame,

All applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received. An exact schedule of completion is not available at this time as our processing time is a minimum of (30) thirty days. Our office is currently finalizing applications received on June 25, 2013

If you wish to withdraw your application, please send a message to this e-mail address. Please be sure to put the following in the subject line: "Request to withdraw application". In your email, please be sure to include your full name, your date of birth, your sex, your passport number .

Immigration Section
New York, NY, USA
""""""""""""""""
Was yours a paper application, outside Canada ? I applied on June 23rd (paper, at NYC consulate).. nothing yet..

tech.next315

Sep 6, 2013
scorpion181181 said:
Thanks Buddy..

""""""Dear Sir/Madame,

Immigration Section
New York, NY, USA
""""""""""""""""
Thats great news...

did you apply online?

PCool

Sep 26, 2013
scorpion181181 said:
Thanks Buddy..

""""""Dear Sir/Madame,

Immigration Section
New York, NY, USA
""""""""""""""""

WOW, they seem to be moving about 4 days of applications per working day approximately from a couple recent responses you guys got. Hope they can do even faster since the strike has ended.

rajthilakICT

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
PCool said:
WOW, they seem to be moving about 4 days of applications per working day approximately from a couple recent responses you guys got. Hope they can do even faster since the strike has ended.
ANy updates for this week..???