+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Applications at NYC for 2013

tech.next315

Sep 6, 2013
i havent received any response yet for my query........

is there anyone out there who has got an email for passport who has applied

After June 25
Online -
Work Permit - intra company transfer

htt

Oct 8, 2013
just get our passports back,for giving informations for you guys

June 11th, work permit, online

October 1st, passport required email

October 3rd, send passports to VAC in person

October 8th, go to VAC get back passports

almost 4 months

scorpion181181

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Dear Sir/Madame,

This is in response to your email below.

Please be advised. that your application is now in queue for assessment.

All applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received. An exact schedule of completion is not available at this time as our processing time is a minimum of (30) thirty days. Please be advised that as of today, we are processing files received on May 28, 2013.

If you require your passport back sooner, and wish to withdraw your application, please send a message to this e-mail address. Please be sure to put the following in the subject line: "Request to withdraw application". In your email, please be sure to include your full name, your date of birth, your sex, your passport number .

Immigration Section

Consulate General of Canada

New York, NY, USA

msiva1981

Jun 22, 2013
scorpion181181 said:
Dear Sir/Madame,

All applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received. An exact schedule of completion is not available at this time as our processing time is a minimum of (30) thirty days. Please be advised that as of today, we are processing files received on May 28, 2013.

If you require your passport back sooner, and wish to withdraw your application, please send a message to this e-mail address. Please be sure to put the following in the subject line: "Request to withdraw application". In your email, please be sure to include your full name, your date of birth, your sex, your passport number .

Immigration Section

New York, NY, USA
Interesting..from one of your previous posts I saw that the queue was Jun 25th and now its May 28th?!

varun.jasti

Oct 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msiva1981 said:
Interesting..from one of your previous posts I saw that the queue was Jun 25th and now its May 28th?!
Hi siva,

June 25th are online applications
May 28th are paper applications

scorpion181181

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
varun.jasti said:
Hi siva,

June 25th are online applications
May 28th are paper applications

No,
Both are online applocation,
both are same ( my ) applications....
Only different answer of different queries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

confusing......

tech.next315

Sep 6, 2013
July 1st ---- figures crossed
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madame,

All applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received. An exact schedule of completion is not available at this time as our processing time is a minimum of (30) thirty days. Please be advised that as of today, we are processing files received on July 1st, 2013.

Immigration Section

New York, NY, USA

rajthilakICT

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
tech.next315 said:
July 1st ---- figures crossed
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madame,

All applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received. An exact schedule of completion is not available at this time as our processing time is a minimum of (30) thirty days. Please be advised that as of today, we are processing files received on July 1st, 2013.

Immigration Section

New York, NY, USA

Hey, this is great news...thanks for update.

But sep 30th update, they were processing applications as of June 25th and now on October 8th, its still July 1st.

Isnt the pace too slow considering the fact they had cleared a whole month application(for june) is 10days time.very strange.

Anyway, i have written to the consulate too. Let me post once i recieve an update.

Lets keep waiting.

Thanks
Raj

tech.next315

Sep 6, 2013
rajthilakICT said:
Hey, this is great news...thanks for update.

But sep 30th update, they were processing applications as of June 25th and now on October 8th, its still July 1st.

Isnt the pace too slow considering the fact they had cleared a whole month application(for june) is 10days time.very strange.

Anyway, i have written to the consulate too. Let me post once i recieve an update.

Lets keep waiting.

Thanks
Raj
Yes it is strange.....but lets be positive, hopefully they will pick up some pace

rajthilakICT

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
tech.next315 said:
Yes it is strange.....but lets be positive, hopefully they will pick up some pace
Same response i got today.

Immigration Section

New York, NY, USA

tech.next315

Sep 6, 2013
Anyone who has applied after June 11 and got a request for passport, please come forward, so that we can see how far they have actually completed

please share
Date you applied:
How you applied(paper/online):
what type of WP: Intra company transfer etc