+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

aiscraze

Aug 25, 2014
ajt said:
i submitted my application thru mail...i already included the saudi police clearance in my application.. so, if i were you, better to get your police clearance ahead of time..they will ask you that any way..

i read some of your posts.. actually, we have the same case about the accomodation(prisoner).. but i stil processing my papers without the knowledge of my employer.. if there is a will there is a way.. lakasan lng ng loob.)
HI... I HAVE THE SAME problem.. my employer is very strict and i think he will not allow me to riyadh for my medical and stuffs..can i just wait for my lmo and then go to the philippines and continue processing there? i am in gassim that's why my situation is kinda hard

aiscraze

Aug 25, 2014
efazilian said:
Guys, can I undergo medical examination in the Philippines? I am scheduled for a vacation this May and I want it to be done there. It is also very expensive undergoing medical examination here in KSA compared to the Philippines which only cost around 400-500sr.

I read in CIC that I can choose any panel doctor anywhere in the world even if it is not from the country of residence. Hope somebody out there can share their experience dealing with this kind of situation.

Thanks a lot!
hi did you do all the processing here in ksa? i was wondering if i can continue processing in the phils after i received my lmo.which they told told would be by dec 2014... i would also like to process here because i'm worried that processing time in the phils is slower..but my problem is that i am so far from riyadh and besides most probably my employer won't allow me to go process here..especially if it involves going outside the gates of our clinic... haaay..

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
aiscraze said:
hi did you do all the processing here in ksa? i was wondering if i can continue processing in the phils after i received my lmo.which they told told would be by dec 2014... i would also like to process here because i'm worried that processing time in the phils is slower..but my problem is that i am so far from riyadh and besides most probably my employer won't allow me to go process here..especially if it involves going outside the gates of our clinic... haaay..
-hi there.. are you under LCP?
-as you were saying you still don't have the LMIA yet? If you got your positive LMIA before your final exit (coz i believe your not going to renew or extend your stay in saudi) you better do the process in the Philippines coz if you start it in saudi and you will go for FINAL EXIT.. you cannot continue the process in the PHIL.. you need to start the application process all over again..

aiscraze

Aug 25, 2014
pinkulotz said:
-hi there.. are you under LCP?
-as you were saying you still don't have the LMIA yet? If you got your positive LMIA before your final exit (coz i believe your not going to renew or extend your stay in saudi) you better do the process in the Philippines coz if you start it in saudi and you will go for FINAL EXIT.. you cannot continue the process in the PHIL.. you need to start the application process all over again..
HELLO.. yup i am under the LCP and yeah, i don't have the LMIA yet. but what it i should process here in saudi, do i need to wait for my visa here also or can i claim it at the visa office in the phils? do you know the average time it will take me to complete the application..from receiving the LMIA to visa approval?

ajt

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Visa Office......
riyadh
NOC Code......
6474-LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-11-13
Doc's Request.
19-11-13
Med's Request
19-11-13
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Passport Req..
01-04-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2014 phil to canada
aiscraze said:
HELLO.. yup i am under the LCP and yeah, i don't have the LMIA yet. but what it i should process here in saudi, do i need to wait for my visa here also or can i claim it at the visa office in the phils? do you know the average time it will take me to complete the application..from receiving the LMIA to visa approval?
hi,.. Once u have ur lmia dats d time u can start process ur visa in Canadian embassy riyahd...i read dat lmia processing takes 6-8 mos... Based on my experience, once u started ur papers in Saudi u shud wait until the result of ur application b4 going exit or else u will go back to zero again.. I waited almost 5 mos to have my visa thru mail application.. It actually depends on how u r going to submit ur papers..online is much better.

aiscraze

Aug 25, 2014
ajt said:
hi,.. Once u have ur lmia dats d time u can start process ur visa in Canadian embassy riyahd...i read dat lmia processing takes 6-8 mos... Based on my experience, once u started ur papers in Saudi u shud wait until the result of ur application b4 going exit or else u will go back to zero again.. I waited almost 5 mos to have my visa thru mail application.. It actually depends on how u r going to submit ur papers..online is much better.
Hi there!
Is it the applicant's choice if she/he wants to do it online or courrier? Because they told me( my relatives in canda) to send my papers through courier. And if i do it online...what should be the time when i need to go to the embassy, will it be when ialready have to claim my visa?? Thanks

roujhance

May 18, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh-online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-14
Doc's Request.
22-07-14
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
05-08-14
Passport Req..
14/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2014
LANDED..........
01/11/2014
aiscraze said:
Hi there!
Is it the applicant's choice if she/he wants to do it online or courrier? Because they told me( my relatives in canda) to send my papers through courier. And if i do it online...what should be the time when i need to go to the embassy, will it be when ialready have to claim my visa?? Thanks

hi aiscraze. Yes, its your choice on how you will submit you're application either online, courier or VAC. :D

ajt

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Visa Office......
riyadh
NOC Code......
6474-LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-11-13
Doc's Request.
19-11-13
Med's Request
19-11-13
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Passport Req..
01-04-2014
LANDED..........
aiscraze said:
Hi there!
yup...its ur choice..online is the best option if its hard for you to go out because of ur company in Saudi.. All the updates in ur application will be send to u by the embassy thru email..u can mail ur pasport to d embassy once they ask u for visa stamping..Even though u apply thru online u need to go out for ur medical and saudi police clearance..no need to go in the embassy unless u want to submit ur papers in person to the embassy..

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
ajt said:
yup...its ur choice..online is the best option if its hard for you to go out because of ur company in Saudi.. All the updates in ur application will be send to u by the embassy thru email..u can mail ur pasport to d embassy once they ask u for visa stamping..Even though u apply thru online u need to go out for ur medical and saudi police clearance..no need to go in the embassy unless u want to submit ur papers in person to the embassy..

hi AJT I Sent my documents thru aramex last august 12.. till now no reply from the embassy but first when i sent my documents it returned they wanted original certificates and credential also they let me fill up supplementary form then i sent back with original docs.. when will they reply me for AOR?medical reqs ? thanks...

aiscraze

Aug 25, 2014
ajt said:
Hi there..thanks for the help.
Don't they conduct some kind of interview in the embassy before they approve the visa?

ajt

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Visa Office......
riyadh
NOC Code......
6474-LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-11-13
Doc's Request.
19-11-13
Med's Request
19-11-13
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Passport Req..
01-04-2014
LANDED..........
aiscraze said:
Hi there..thanks for the help.
Don't they conduct some kind of interview in the embassy before they approve the visa?
[/quote

there is no interview as far as I know... Maybe its a case to case basis only..

ajt

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Visa Office......
riyadh
NOC Code......
6474-LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-11-13
Doc's Request.
19-11-13
Med's Request
19-11-13
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Passport Req..
01-04-2014
LANDED..........
onekeiz said:
hi AJT I Sent my documents thru aramex last august 12.. till now no reply from the embassy but first when i sent my documents it returned they wanted original certificates and credential also they let me fill up supplementary form then i sent back with original docs.. when will they reply me for AOR?medical reqs ? thanks...
just wait for the medical and AOR..they will send you an email for that...
when I submitted my application last time they sent it back too because they want the original..

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
ajt said:
just wait for the medical and AOR..they will send you an email for that...
when I submitted my application last time they sent it back too because they want the original..
im just worried coz for you,, your timeline they replied fast.. okay ill wait for more days... thanks

kohako

Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-02-15
hi question which branch of NCB in khobar doesn't require you to have an account there but still you can pay and ask for a bank draft? (I've been asking my colleagues if they have an account in NCB unfortunately they don't have)

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
kohako said:
hi question which branch of NCB in khobar doesn't require you to have an account there but still you can pay and ask for a bank draft? (I've been asking my colleagues if they have an account in NCB unfortunately they don't have)

riyadh bank or SABB accepted rin.. pwedeng makisuyo...