+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter - same company in 3 different countries

aliveli33

Apr 25, 2015
Dear experts,

I am working for a company for about 4 years and worked in a total of 3 countries.

The work experience letter from HR will indicate only my current location as I was still officially hired by the specific subsidiary...

My question if work experience letter does not indicate those countries, will it be OK not to include those PC in the application? Does CIS request old passport and visa stamps as well?

Thanks....

starsniper_11

Jan 2, 2015
You have to enter PCC for all countries where you lived for 6 months consecutively or more.... You have to include your travels in the personal history and upload stamped pages of passport as well.

matthias_wlkp

Jun 28, 2015
I'm in similar situation. The company I worked for sent me to another country temporarily for 3 months. As I was still on contract with the original employer, I did not indicated a separate country in the Work Experience tab (position was the same). I guess I will describe it in the letter from the employer. I also have this described in the foreign travel tab.

Were you abroad for more than 6 months? Remember, that you will need to include the Police Clearance from that country.