+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Asad_rauf06

Nov 8, 2019
donot know how to attch pic want a comment regarding the letter i got , is it a legitt aip
Every single being is getting the same letter. Some get it in portal and some in email.
In my portal they're still reviewing my eligibility. No sign of AIP....

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
So this AIP followed by rejection is just happening for Pakistani students? Gee, I wonder why ...
someone commented from India that Indian visa office haven’t started second stage approval yet. Once VO start working on that they might see similar rejections as well. However in jigzyy’s list i have seen one indian received full approval that mean Indian office is already working on second stage. I don’t know whether its a mistake or he actually got it.

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
For now, specially for Pakistani students, anything other then Abu Dhabi office is not final. You must wait for Abu Dhabi’s decision.
May Allah help us all but this is strange situation. Everyone was saying that this is a one time opportunity to get SP as due COVID Canada will accept a lot of students. And now this is happening. :(

Reactions: zeen2019

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
someone commented from India that Indian visa office haven’t started second stage approval yet. Once VO start working on that they might see similar rejections as well. However in jigzyy’s list i have seen one indian received full approval that mean Indian office is already working on second stage. I don’t know whether its a mistake or he actually got it.
That I doubt. India's SDS has a very high SP rate. I dont think Covid is going to change that too much even now. Infact, imho, AIP has basically come to play because of VAC offices in India being closed (makes sense considering how many students come from India and imagine the impact on the canadian colleges/economy with even 50-60% of em refunding their fees). SDS for Pakistan was supposed to make our SP chances better (not as much as India's obviously but better then what we were getting previously). And the fact that AIP and then rejections are coming from Abu Dhabi isn't at all encouraging. I know AIP isnt final approval, they have told us that over and over again but at the same time, it was basically shown to be some sort of maybe maybe assurance that if criminal records and health were clear then AIP was 70% yes to SP ( I'm ball parking the number, don't anyone lecture me).

Not trying to be a downer but this is the first time I'm beginning to have doubts about the whole process.

Reactions: Hansemer

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
IRCC got no chills
They sent me a message in GCkey that AIP was sent by mistake yesterday. Your application is still in process plz disregard previous email!
Am I a joke to you??
This is disappointing and discouraging. I think we’ve done a huge mistake by trusting Canadian immigration. What the heck are they even upto. This is seriously not the way to raise hopes and then just break it down like it is just nothing. No words.

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
IRCC got no chills
They sent me a message in GCkey that AIP was sent by mistake yesterday. Your application is still in process plz disregard previous email!
Am I a joke to you??
I thought students who received AIPs in early and mid August are receiving this glitch email. God bless Abu Dhabi, they left no stone unturned to put students in depression.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
IRCC got no chills
Am I a joke to you??
Hey bro, Can you share the notification and GC screen either here on PM me?

Reactions: Asad_rauf06