Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Hi, do you have any info for the cheapest flight to winnipeg, canada.

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
ramcal said:
definitely not but you can. although, this will have an effect on your credibility as an applicant. for my suggestion ,comply first with the IELTS and bank statement before you apply.

;)
thanks... another question if its alright... is it ok if my bank statement is a one time transaction only, i mean i deposited the needed amount in one particular day will it affect my application?

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
chayie2817 said:
thanks... another question if its alright... is it ok if my bank statement is a one time transaction only, i mean i deposited the needed amount in one particular day will it affect my application?
you can make a deposit one time, just be ready to have a very strong justification "if asked". this should have a back-up receipts or records. if you are lucky, then they might not ask this anymore. if asked, they may look for additional documents or be asked during the sponsor and applicant interview (before LOA).

for my previous experience, before giving me my LOA, they asked for two(2) things, IELTS and amount of deposited money is not enough. but they have given me at least 60days to comply, if not, they will deny my application.

stevefido

Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 25th, 2013
Nomination.....
April 2nd, 2015
AOR Received.
June 30th, 2015
Med's Done....
April 28th.2016
Passport Req..
May 17th,2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 31st,2016
LANDED..........
September 4th , 2016
Hi, guys am new here, let me share my timeline is as follows:
Application online on the: 25th Oct., 2013
File Number: 26th Oct., 2013
Sponsor submitted SP2:30th Oct., 2013
Letter of my sponsor was acknowledge: 1st Nov., 2013

I am happy to be part of this forum, I do appreciate each members and the moderator of this forum, you guys are doing a great job...kudos.. I have a suggestion to all the new babies in the house , I will advise you kindly to go through all the post in this forum before you start asking questions because i noticed that virtually all likely questions or issues that you might have in mind has already been answered in one way or the other in the forum .. Keep up the good work guys..

All is just a matter of time, it’s all a game of time, and everything will be in place.

jocomo

Star Member
May 25, 2012
ramcal said:
thanks warblade :) :)

..who will attend the CIIP Seminar next week here in Makati Philippines ? My schedule is on Nov 6&7,2013

So, kitakits na lang ;D
Got an email from CIIP confirming my schedule for the same seminar on Nov 6&7, 2013. So pano? kitakitz.....

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
ok jocomo... kita kitz.. dont forget to bring your resume. this is needed in our workshop . ;D

jocomo

Star Member
May 25, 2012
ramcal said:
ok jocomo... kita kitz.. dont forget to bring your resume. this is needed in our workshop . ;D
thanks ram...Donno how to ask permission from my boss...huhuhuhu.....

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
jocomo said:
thanks ram...Donno how to ask permission from my boss...huhuhuhu.....
tell your boss that this is really important , that if he did not allow you then you are determine to pass your irrevocable resignation, heheee. ;)

its a matter of time before you get your visa. so why worry. its them who should worry. :D

also, they said that the seminar will be finished on 1 1/2 day..

jocomo

Star Member
May 25, 2012
ramcal said:
tell your boss that this is really important , that if he did not allow you then you are determine to pass your irrevocable resignation, heheee. ;)

its a matter of time before you get your visa. so why worry. its them who should worry. :D

also, they said that the seminar will be finished on 1 1/2 day..
Haaaahahhahaha...........Nobody knows in the office that I'm leaving very soon..hehehe.....

istel0887

Oct 4, 2013
tabs179 said:
UPDATE:

I received my AOR today, 28 days waiting time. ;D ;D ;D

Question: I tried logging in to ECAS and I couldn't get my information. I tried three times and received this message:
You have exceeded the number of login attempts allowed.

Will this block me out? Or I should just try again? Or should I contact them? If I should contact them, should I respond to the email address of CIC? Or do they have another email address for this issue?

Thanks guys.

*sorry for re-posting in different forums, also want to update my spreadsheet.*

Hi tabs179,

congrats, you have received your AOR..me, still waiting...

have you fixed your prob regarding your log in account in ecas?

by the way, how were you notified with your aor?is it thru email?

they receive my application last october 28 according to my track via fedex..

all the best and God bless,

thanks,

istel

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
stevefido said:
Hi, guys am new here, let me share my timeline is as follows:
Application online on the: 25th Oct., 2013
File Number: 26th Oct., 2013
Sponsor submitted SP2:30th Oct., 2013
Letter of my sponsor was acknowledge: 1st Nov., 2013

I am happy to be part of this forum, I do appreciate each members and the moderator of this forum, you guys are doing a great job...kudos.. I have a suggestion to all the new babies in the house , I will advise you kindly to go through all the post in this forum before you start asking questions because i noticed that virtually all likely questions or issues that you might have in mind has already been answered in one way or the other in the forum .. Keep up the good work guys..

All is just a matter of time, it's all a game of time, and everything will be in place.

hi stevefido,

yes this should always be the case. but since we are practicing and exercising our "long patience" in this forum , we might as well be patient also in answering all our newcomers concerns :)

when i was a newbie, i tend to ask as many questions that id like to ask. ..so, i guess, i am also guilty . this is the reason why, id like to help as much as i can to respond to their queries, no matter how many time ive answered it already.

we can however, just copy and paste those previous response and just put the reply# ___ .

Newbie2013

Nov 4, 2013
Manitoba PNP via direct

Hi guys this is my first post! I hope someone can help me out here

I'm from the UK, I will be applying for the IEC (working holiday visa) for a year, then looking to extend it for another year which means ill be there for 24 months in total. After working for 6 months in Manitoba; i'll be applying for the PNP and then apply for PR.

The thing is, i'm enrolled in University here in the UK. I'll be taking a 2 year break (the maximum break they'll allow me)to go to Canada on my IEC. By the time i leave the UK (next summer) I would have completed my first year but i'll have 2 years left in my course which i'm looking to complete after I receive PR. Even whilst finishing my course, i'll still be back in Winnipeg 5 months throughout the year with all my holidays.

So my question is to you guys; do you honestly think 24 months in Canada, will be enough time for me to apply for the PNP (let's say theoretically I get a job straightaway), get accepted for the PNP, then apply for PR and receive PR? Because from what I understand if I just leave England after 24 months to get back to University in time, and leave my employer (which is how i'll be eligible for the PNP to begin with) then my PR application will get cancelled?

So just to sum it up; do you think 24 months will be enough time for me to receive PR via the Manitoba PNP?

I'm truly sorry if I've confused anyone or if i put my post in the wrong place but i would SO appreciate it if someone could give me some insight here...

Thank you :)

p.s this forum is really great & should be government funded

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
istel0887 said:
Hi tabs179,

congrats, you have received your AOR..me, still waiting...

have you fixed your prob regarding your log in account in ecas?

by the way, how were you notified with your aor?is it thru email?

they receive my application last october 28 according to my track via fedex..

all the best and God bless,

thanks,

istel
Hi istel,

Cheers. If your papers are all complete you will get an AOR without any problem. It normally, will take an average of one month for an AOR.

I received an email from them. If you provided them your email address, you will also receive your AOR via email. I suggest you check your spam as well. Because I read once that someone checked his/her spam and saw his AOR from there.

I still haven't checked ECAS again. I was advised to wait 3-4 days before being able to access it. I was just impatient and so eager to see how it looks. LoL Will look into it the middle of this week.

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Re: Manitoba PNP via direct

Newbie2013 said:
Hi guys this is my first post! I hope someone can help me out here

I'm from the UK, I will be applying for the IEC (working holiday visa) for a year, then looking to extend it for another year which means ill be there for 24 months in total. After working for 6 months in Manitoba; i'll be applying for the PNP and then apply for PR.

The thing is, i'm enrolled in University here in the UK. I'll be taking a 2 year break (the maximum break they'll allow me)to go to Canada on my IEC. By the time i leave the UK (next summer) I would have completed my first year but i'll have 2 years left in my course which i'm looking to complete after I receive PR. Even whilst finishing my course, i'll still be back in Winnipeg 5 months throughout the year with all my holidays.

So my question is to you guys; do you honestly think 24 months in Canada, will be enough time for me to apply for the PNP (let's say theoretically I get a job straightaway), get accepted for the PNP, then apply for PR and receive PR? Because from what I understand if I just leave England after 24 months to get back to University in time, and leave my employer (which is how i'll be eligible for the PNP to begin with) then my PR application will get cancelled?

So just to sum it up; do you think 24 months will be enough time for me to receive PR via the Manitoba PNP?

I'm truly sorry if I've confused anyone or if i put my post in the wrong place but i would SO appreciate it if someone could give me some insight here...

Thank you :)

p.s this forum is really great & should be government funded
As far as I have read in some threads, you cannot leave Canada if you apply for PR inland until you your passport is stamped with PR visa.

Newbie2013

Nov 4, 2013
Thanks for the prompt reply Tabz!

I thought as much from what i've read on the threads too

Do you think it may be possible to get the PNP & then my PR within a 24 month duration? 'Cos I'll have to leave after 24 months to finish university :(