+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why Mississauga takes it so long,,,,i need your help please

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
sierra_rose said:
i think it all depends on who is handling your case.some officers take longer and others are more prompt with assessing the information.a friend of mine sent in hers in july,it took 39 days for her to get her approval.if you haven't already been told,you should tell your wife to try her MP,some of them are very good at getting info for you.the one in my area is very good.hope you will hear soon,i wish you luck.
i told my wife to get her MB to get informations for her,but she doesnt think he would help her,she thinks he is an idiote,,,lol,,,that's what she says,,,im thinking of asking her to get another MB from the next area where she lives,,what do you think?

I

iarblue

No thjey will only help her in her area not out of area.just give it a little more time,a couple weeks then if nothing she can try her MP.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
iarblue said:
No thjey will only help her in her area not out of area.just give it a little more time,a couple weeks then if nothing she can try her MP.
i really did give it more then couple weeks,,,as i said,,my application is there at CIC Mississauga since 18th june,,,,
but i will try and give it more time as u said,,,but i even dont know what other options i got,,,what can i do if they never get back to you,,,that's really weird

I

iarblue

its only been just over 2 months right.mine was just over two months too so i dont see it as being unusual.

H

humtum143

OMG..........

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I LoVE THIS WAITING GAME WHAT WILL I DO WHEN I GET MY VISAAAAAAAAAAAA :'( :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tallen

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2010
AOR Received.
14/06/2010
File Transfer...
29/06/2010
Med's Done....
12/04/2010
Passport Req..
26/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/2011
LANDED..........
29/11/2011
OMG..........

I So Hate "THIS WAITING GAME WHAT WILL I DO WHEN I GET MY VISAAAAAAAAAAAA.."

I know... Show my wife so much love and devotion and happiness we will both share, and how wonderful Canada is, she will never look back but only into my eyes.. She is 100% my first and only True Love.

LOL I'm messing with you but your post.. I need my wife so much and each night I pray for her, our children and our process..

Each day I wake up I know it is one day closer to holding her forever.. this time as we wait is short.. in the hour glass of forever.. it's just a few grains of sand..Yes it takes Months, but I am ok with that since we can then hold each other Forever (and a day.)

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
iarblue said:
its only been just over 2 months right.mine was just over two months too so i dont see it as being unusual.
when did you send your application to Mississauga?and u just said,it tok you over too months too to hear from them and get approved,,,right?

H

humtum143

Tallen........

You talk like a SPARTAN

Leonidas Line....((((MY LIfe, My Love, My Wife)))).................

FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVE THIS IMMIGRATION WAITING GA<ME WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p :p :p :p :p :p

sierra_rose

Jun 15, 2010
i think she should give it a try,at this point you have nothing to lose.how can she know if they will help or not without first talking to them? i know from my own experience that the MP in my area helped me.there are other people that i know that they helped also.just a suggestion.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
sierra_rose said:
i think she should give it a try,at this point you have nothing to lose.how can she know if they will help or not without first talking to them? i know from my own experience that the MP in my area helped me.there are other people that i know that they helped also.just a suggestion.
okay thank you very much,,,i really do agree with what u just said,,i will make her contact her MB to see if they can help
thank you again

Tallen

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2010
AOR Received.
14/06/2010
File Transfer...
29/06/2010
Med's Done....
12/04/2010
Passport Req..
26/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/2011
LANDED..........
29/11/2011
Thanks "humtum143" Funny :)

And today everyone is ONE day closer to holding there love :)

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
okay thank you very much,,,i really do agree with what u just said,,i will make her contact her MB to see if they can help
thank you again
incha allah ur wife call MP and they will help her

yusuf

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iarblue said:
she has to go MP in area she living in. i think CIC mississauga probably doing security clearance checks on the sponsor.making sure she can be a sponsor. but this is not normal thing gladiature say she's wating for 2 months.. for me it took around 10 weeks so that is more than two months.

gladiature do not worry to much right now brother. wait a few more weeks and then talk to MP.but make sure MP and ur sponsor both good friends then she can speed things for her.

yusuf

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
joecreosta said:
she has to go MP in area she living in. i think CIC mississauga probably doing security clearance checks on the sponsor.making sure she can be a sponsor. but this is not normal thing gladiature say she's wating for 2 months.. for me it took around 10 weeks so that is more than two months.

gladiature do not worry to much right now brother. wait a few more weeks and then talk to MP.but make sure MP and ur sponsor both good friends then she can speed things for her.

yusuf
thank you for your message,,,but i think MB cannot speed anything as u know yussuf,they only can get informations for you brother,,,
im glade you are being very nice now,,,,lol,,,we were fighting before,,,lol,,,,
so tell me,when did you sent your application,?and which place of canada u live?
thank you
mohamed

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
from toronto.

ur right they cannot speed things. but when MB asks CIC status of file and if it is stuck somewhere. they can atleest tell u where and why it is stopping.. if MB makes complain to CIC management then CIC takes it seriaously because they can lose jobs.

i know someone from ottawa apply for his wife. he was approve as sponsor. then they refuse his wife file for stupid reasons. then he go to MB and MB and lawyer he goes to. then they win the appeal.

after the appeal win. CIC and court forgot to forward the papers over to the visa issuing office. then he went to MB and MB speed up by making complain to department that because of their mistake two families are apart with their children. then they urgently send papers for embassy and issue visa asap.

incha allah every thing will be coming good for you brother. u know every case is different. these days in canada they also make investigation very long. if ur wife was married before they wanna make sure she has no other liabilities for any husband or children if she has. they also make sure her file is in order and everything complete.

some people sending 15 kilograms of evidence. some people like me only send 1 kilogram of all the papers eveidence for sponrsohip. my was approved in 10 weeks. it actually it was total 8 weeks. but when i send my application in mail it was long weekend. and then i receive letter of acceptance sponsorhip it was again long weekend lol so 10 weeks all together. that is 2.5 months so not bad. when i file my application. minimum time they give me was around 72 days in missisisga CIC. so it was exactly what they said.

i will not worry so much brother. incha allah pray taraveeh and make duas with allah to make life easy for ur family.tell ur wife dont worry to mcuh. i dont know if MB right can do much.because i thought MB usually helps when sponshi[ is approved and now PR part is waiting. but i can be wrong. i duont know.