+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why Mississauga takes it so long,,,,i need your help please

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
joecreosta said:
from toronto.

ur right they cannot speed things. but when MB asks CIC status of file and if it is stuck somewhere. they can atleest tell u where and why it is stopping.. if MB makes complain to CIC management then CIC takes it seriaously because they can lose jobs.

i know someone from ottawa apply for his wife. he was approve as sponsor. then they refuse his wife file for stupid reasons. then he go to MB and MB and lawyer he goes to. then they win the appeal.

after the appeal win. CIC and court forgot to forward the papers over to the visa issuing office. then he went to MB and MB speed up by making complain to department that because of their mistake two families are apart with their children. then they urgently send papers for embassy and issue visa asap.

incha allah every thing will be coming good for you brother. u know every case is different. these days in canada they also make investigation very long. if ur wife was married before they wanna make sure she has no other liabilities for any husband or children if she has. they also make sure her file is in order and everything complete.

some people sending 15 kilograms of evidence. some people like me only send 1 kilogram of all the papers eveidence for sponrsohip. my was approved in 10 weeks. it actually it was total 8 weeks. but when i send my application in mail it was long weekend. and then i receive letter of acceptance sponsorhip it was again long weekend lol so 10 weeks all together. that is 2.5 months so not bad. when i file my application. minimum time they give me was around 72 days in missisisga CIC. so it was exactly what they said.

i will not worry so much brother. incha allah pray taraveeh and make duas with allah to make life easy for ur family.tell ur wife dont worry to mcuh. i dont know if MB right can do much.because i thought MB usually helps when sponshi[ is approved and now PR part is waiting. but i can be wrong. i duont know.
yes brother,i do agree with you,all what you said is right,,,but my wife has never been married before and she doesnt have children either,,,the only thing i think it makes it take so long,is that she used to have her own business before,but she closed it 2 years or 3 years ago,she has never been bankrupted or taking financial assistance from the government,so im just wondering what makes it so long,,,the minimum timing they say on theire website when i sent my application was 42 days,,,,as i said,it's theire since 18th june,,,,
but inshallah i know for sure GOD will respond for my duaas,,,i dont worry anymore hamdolillah
anyway,thank you for your help brother
i wish you a happy week end,,,
mohamed

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
yes brother,i do agree with you,all what you said is right,,,but my wife has never been married before and she doesnt have children either,,,the only thing i think it makes it take so long,is that she used to have her own business before,but she closed it 2 years or 3 years ago,she has never been bankrupted or taking financial assistance from the government,so im just wondering what makes it so long,,,the minimum timing they say on theire website when i sent my application was 42 days,,,,as i said,it's theire since 18th june,,,,
but inshallah i know for sure GOD will respond for my duaas,,,i dont worry anymore hamdolillah
anyway,thank you for your help brother
i wish you a happy week end,,,
mohamed
thank you incha allah i will have a good eid and finsih of ramadan. today i go for qiyyam elliel at masjid in toronto. do u know where in canada you want to move? macha allah in toronto there is many many masjids and so many moslims. u will have no problem making arab friends.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
joecreosta said:
thank you incha allah i will have a good eid and finsih of ramadan. today i go for qiyyam elliel at masjid in toronto. do u know where in canada you want to move? macha allah in toronto there is many many masjids and so many moslims. u will have no problem making arab friends.
hi brother,,,i dont care about arab friends,because im not arab,first of all,and,,if u meant byt arabs friends,,muslims friends,then you were wrong,because you have to know my brother that 80% of muslims around the world arent arabs,,,the arabs people who are muslims are only 20% or 24%
my wife is from newfoundland,so im going there inshallah,,there is a masjid there too,and my wife has been there before to get details for me,so im sure i will be okay
happy aid inshallah,and im asking Allah to forgive all of us my brother in this special night,,,i go for qyam ellil since the 20th ramadan,because the latest 10 days,is really good to pray alot during the night,asking Allah to make us happy in the other life,,,
thank you

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ur not arab? arent morocans arabs? ok u can argue they are berbers. but morocans speak arabic langauge in darijah dialect.anyway we all moslims that is more important. u can go to newfoundland masjid website it is call www.manal.ca its a very small masjid and on Fridays they have 2 jummah salats.

there is not many moslims living in newfoundsland but enough to make masjid. go to the memorial university there.there is so many international students from palestine lebanon algeria moroco and Tunisia oh yes and egypt also.

newfoundland is beautiful place. i think best in all canada. when u go newfoundalnd do not forget to go each Afghan food and Pakistan food restaurant on Duckworth street in st johns. they make the best good food.if u go down on Water street at the end of street next to Delta hotel u will find a Pizza place. they boys who work there is from Yemen and one from Algeria. i can give u incha allah many more information about newfoundlsand. and dont forget to go watch Icebergs and Whales in a boat it is very beautiful ask ur wife about Signal Hill mountain.its like jabl eltareq in maroc lol

i will give u more info brother.

what do u think how much time in Rabat for processing they will take? do u know how many months or year in rabat for boys? is it different for girls?

yusuf

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
joecreosta said:
ur not arab? arent morocans arabs? ok u can argue they are berbers. but morocans speak arabic langauge in darijah dialect.anyway we all moslims that is more important. u can go to newfoundland masjid website it is call www.manal.ca its a very small masjid and on Fridays they have 2 jummah salats.

there is not many moslims living in newfoundsland but enough to make masjid. go to the memorial university there.there is so many international students from palestine lebanon algeria moroco and Tunisia oh yes and egypt also.

newfoundland is beautiful place. i think best in all canada. when u go newfoundalnd do not forget to go each Afghan food and Pakistan food restaurant on Duckworth street in st johns. they make the best good food.if u go down on Water street at the end of street next to Delta hotel u will find a Pizza place. they boys who work there is from Yemen and one from Algeria. i can give u incha allah many more information about newfoundlsand. and dont forget to go watch Icebergs and Whales in a boat it is very beautiful ask ur wife about Signal Hill mountain.its like jabl eltareq in maroc lol

i will give u more info brother.

what do u think how much time in Rabat for processing they will take? do u know how many months or year in rabat for boys? is it different for girls?

yusuf
yes i am berber(amazigh) and im not arab,and moroccan speacks darija,,yes,,,but 85% of moroccans are berbers,even if they speak arabic,that doesnt mean they are arabs,so algeria and tunisia and libya too
anyway,i dont know about rabat,i heard it takes 7 months the minimum timeline now,and there is no diference between girls or boys,,,what would make it different?can you tell me,lol,,,???!!!!!!!!!!!
im going to have some sleep now,,,im having work tomorrow morning inshallah,,,
ttyl brother

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok sure. have good night. i dont know. i thought maybe girls take different time from boys. what kind of work you doing brother? when u come to canada u will find job incha allah. u can go to www.workopolis.com thsi is website for jobs in canada.

goodluck.